Monkey-man

Leo I think you gone crazy

43 posts in this topic

When you say about how you, the God, created everything out of your selfless loving nature. DUDE THIS SOUNDS SO DAMN NAIVE and crazy.

u believing that is so naive.

all these grandiose statements sounds like A MEGALOMANIA. like utter delusion. It sounds as if you are possessed by some higher forces

what if ur glimpses into nature of reality deluded u?

what if u equal reality to God whereas these are two different things?

and do u think that Real God would allow to trip towards his Godhead by drugs? what kind of God is this then?

maybe u tripped towards actual reality/existence, to the core of existence and called it as godhead

Edited by Monkey-man

This is kinda what puts me off doing drugs. It's not the first time Leo has sprang up to make a video having not taken the time to integrate his trips. IIRC he made one whilst he was still on 5meo...

He has not gone crazy, he has it all right and has become conscious of the Apsolute Truth, total non-duality. 

Leo, you better explain all this to these puppets. 

leo will be fine when he let go of doing this kind of work to wrap it up and conceptualize about it. his attachment for display hinders his sincerity. been there, done that.

the undisciplined mind keeps you in a loop of internal struggle as it takes over and attempts to own and grasp the mystical experiences.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

16 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

what if u equal reality to God whereas these are two different things?

There are not two different things, there is only God. And God is Nothingness. 

That's all true, far from crazy.

18 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

and do u think that Real God would allow to trip towards his Godhead by drugs? what kind of God is this then?

It's a totally misguided question that misses the essence of what God is. But if you want to play this game then what kind of God would allow access to divine knowledge to a person that is sitting and doing nothing for 1000 hours?

is totally graspable from my actual level of conciousness and i don`t even meditate. And he is not even convincing me, i KNOW that he is me and what he is saying is true.

If you want to grow Stop labeling white Leo

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Realizing you are God in your true nature as in looking at the whole you instead of this self identified body as well as that same God creating everything out of itself with unconditional love is probably one of the first realizations I had in this journey. 

See Leo's video "why people seem crazy" it simply is because what is being said doesn't match your thinking pattern. 

Is he deluded? Investigate! That's the whole point of all this shit. Investigate your direct experience and find out for yourself! 

I mean yeah it's plausible certain techniques can give us a look higher up instead of going down further. I mean you are made out of the same stuff as God. You are only viewing yourself. The ability to see your true nature just displays the amount of possibilities it creates. 

All of this isn't really new in terms of what Leo has talked about. 

Edited by Shadowraix

Lick the toad 50+ times and then come back to the forum and talk. Or maybe youll be a vegetable by then. An absolutely infinite vegetable.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

It would be a limitation if it couldn't be done :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Monkey-man Friend 5 meo dmt helps to reach deep super concious states which is ever deeper that's my understanding. 

Meaning one can be enlightened but may not be having deeper insights. So it seems there are levels in enlightenment. 

I am neither enlightened nor had taken any physchadelics. But I keep my mind open with out accepting or Rejecting what Leo says. 

But also read somewhere in the net 5 meo usage many times could cause permanant brain damage. @Leo Gura may be leo should comment if 5 meo cause brain damage if any. 

If you have had a deep full awakening experience you would know that what he speaks of is Truth.

Give the guy a break he is fresh off his retreat and still reeling from deep mystical experiences knowing that everyone is waiting impatiently for a new episode.

I am pleased he will still be releasing amazing content in the future.  Do not nitpick and project your egoic expectations on him for the perfect episode.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Highest right on brother.

He is just fresh off of deep mystical experiences.  He could easily be the guy that dies in the cave whom you never hear of but he decided to share his experiences and teachings - and therefore the teachings of all that he learned from -- (causation) with all of you for free.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Joseph Maynor why? Because the absolute is conscious, intelligent and loving? Infinitely? What other word do you want to use?  That is so far from what we call religion today it's not even funny.  

You can become directly conscious of this as well.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Rilles said:

Or maybe youll be a vegetable by then. An absolutely infinite vegetable.

Quoting this because it's funny af

8 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

This is the real cult . 

Welcome !

Dips to be the first one to lick his feet ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Monkey-man have you considered that maybe you are crazy, and Leo is the sane one?

Hey, by the way, every sage, saint, and prophet had been called crazy and possessed.

Who is not crazy? You have gone crazy too... I am crazy...

Everyone is crazy, the president is crazy, the therapists are crazy, scientists are crazy... the whole world is deluded.

what's the problem?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16