tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

429 posts in this topic

How about instead of talking about religion, or becoming religious fanatic you make topic about what was good about video, because there were some things that most of you could really appreciate! :D 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The Ego-Mind will rationalize a web of conceptual ideology to make it feel safe and like it knows basically -- to make it feel like it knows the will, motive, and intent of that which it sees as a means to protect itself from uncertainty and from randomness.  But this is like building a house on a foundation of sand.

But Jesus said I could be wise and build my house upon the rock instead of sand. 

SO WHERE'S THE GODDAMN ROCK PEOPLE? YOU SAID YOU THERE WAS A ROCK. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

But Jesus said I could be wise and build my house upon the rock instead of sand. 

SO WHERE'S THE GODDAMN ROCK PEOPLE? YOU SAID YOU HAD A ROCK. 

The only rock is acceptance of change and transcendence of the Ego-Mind so that you don't mindf*cked by the Ego pretending that it's safe.  You will die, and that is the biggest fear of the Ego.  The Ego is terrified of being threatened in any way and basically creates ways of putting that out of its own Mind by bullsh*tting itself with clinging to thoughts and pretending those thoughts reflect reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

firstphilosophy.org

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The only rock is acceptance of change and transcendence of the Ego-Mind so that you don't mindfucked by the Ego pretending that it's safe.

Jesus Joseph, you still expect 'other people' to get it?
Man you're tough. A rock one could say.

Edited by tsuki

The true heresy is hearsay.

Mental scaffolding people, mental scaffolding. 

The mental scaffolding is not it 

1 minute ago, Shadowraix said:

Mental scaffolding people, mental scaffolding. 

The mental scaffolding is not it 

:x  Finger pointing to the moon.  The believing brain thwarts this though and screws it up.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

firstphilosophy.org

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

Jesus Joseph, you still expect 'other people' to get it?

Joseph = Jesus. Got it. Jesus Joseph, did you know that you are your own Father? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

SO WHERE'S THE GODDAMN ROCK PEOPLE? YOU SAID YOU THERE WAS A ROCK. 

@mandyjw I think I found you a rock Mandy.

The true heresy is hearsay.

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Joseph = Jesus. Got it. Jesus Joseph, did you know that you are your own Father? 

I'm just a dude who's made all these mistakes and learned from them.  I don't wanna be too arrogant though.  My intent is just to try to share my perspective, nothing more.  It's like Mooji says, and I paraphrase: Don't try to put food in a man's mouth who isn't hungry.  Just leave the food out and let them decide if they want to eat it.  That's really good advice that I'm gonna try to embody more and more on here.  It's so easy to fall into a persuasive, evangelical mentality and trap in this work.  And that just comes back to bit you in the ass.  And other people's ears are probably more closed off to you when you take that approach as well because it lacks humility and compassion.  It's like trying to shove corn down a goose's mouth -- it's not a good way to make friends and influence people.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

firstphilosophy.org

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

@mandyjw Holding onto dogma is what the mind does. The mind creates the world and the ego. There is no end to the process of creation. Dogmas are not consciously let go of because the entity attempting to let go of one dogma will immediately grasp at another dogma. This is the nature of the mind - so there is nothing to forgive, it's an innocent process that is just happening. Nothing can stop it. Just seeing it for what it is and enjoying it is enough in my opinion.

I know, one must learn to loving that groundless feeling. But we're constantly getting bored with it, trying to understand it, coming here to discuss it knowing that everything we say isn't it, pointing out that fact whenever anyone else does the same thing and getting into fights.

Over and over and over. We might as well admit that we just really, really enjoy fighting with each other. 

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I know, one must learn to loving that groundless feeling. But we're constantly getting bored with it, trying to understand it, coming here to discuss it knowing that everything we say isn't it, pointing out that fact whenever anyone else does the same thing and getting into fights.

Over and over and over. We might as well admit that we just really, really enjoy fighting with each other. 

And I'll say this too Mandy because you mention the issue of boredom.  If you can't be bored, you can't find being, period.  Being bored means that the Ego-Mind is threatened by being and is rejecting it.  This is why just sitting and meditating is the best practice for Enlightenment work.  And not neurotic meditating either, just resting in being -- opening up to being.  You should be able to just be bored and totally cool with that.  That's something I can say definitively from my own experience.  If you're running away from boredom, that's a red flag that the Ego-Mind is feeling threatened by being.  Not always -- I don't wanna make this seem like it's a context-independent truth, but in many situations it can at least serve up a red flag for the trap I'm mentioning here.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

firstphilosophy.org

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw I think I found you a rock Mandy.

Well this is not what I was expecting. Can I send it back for a replacement, I think mine's broken? 

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And I'll say this too Mandy because you mention the issue of boredom.  If you can't be bored, you can't find being, period.  Being bored means that the Ego-Mind is threatened by being and is rejecting it.  This is why just sitting and meditating is the best practice for Enlightenment work.  And not neurotic meditating either, just resting in being -- opening up to being.

But Joseph. Sometimes I just don't FEEL like it. So I don't. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

But Joseph. Sometimes I just don't FEEL like it. So I don't. 

Yeah.  That's good.  You don't wanna cling to not being bored too.  I get what you're saying though.  Transcendence of the Mind is hard to fathom when you're still stuck in the Mind-Matrix.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

firstphilosophy.org

Following is from the red book:

"On what basis should I presume to teach you? I give you news of the way of
this man, but not of your own way. My path is not your path therefore I
/ cannot teach you. 24 The way is within us, but not in Gods, nor in teachings,
nor in laws. Within us is the way, the truth, and the life.

Woe betide those who live by way of examples! Life is not with them. If
you live according to an example, you thus live the life of that example, but
who should live your own life if not yourselfr So live yourselves. 25
The signposts have fallen, unblazed trails lie before US. 26 Do not be greedy
to gobble up the fruits of foreign fields. Do you not know that you yourselves
are the firtile acre which bears everything that avails you?There is only one way and that is your way. 27
You seek the path? I warn you away from my own. It can also be the
wrong way for you.
May each go his own way."

Leo´s way is not your own, nor anyone elses and there is no reason what is true for Leo should be true for you.

Edited by Amun

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah.  That's good.  You don't wanna cling to not being bored too.  I get what you're saying though.  Transcendence of the Mind is hard to fathom when you're still stuck in the Mind-Matrix.

You don't have to, being bored implies searching for something in you , but not being able to find it, so see that searching sensation in you and let it go , thats it. 

Edited by purerogue

55 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

1 hour ago, Hsinav said:

All main stream religions emerge from the absolute truth even though it is hard to recognise that after thousends of years ego-hijacking.

I see religions as an optional preliminary stage on the Path.

Statements like "the kingdom of heaven is within you" (Jesus) for example, come from the very deepest place.

IF you are creator then why dont u make yourself awakened?

To think that you created everything and yourself out of infinite goodness sounds immensely mad.

When you cried about how you, the God, created everything out of your selfless loving nature I was shocked. IT SOUNDS SO DAMN NAIVE AND WRONG.

DUDE WHATS Up. Just look at your own words and look how wrong it sounds, do u really think that the structure of existence is so brutally naive and simple? its just me - i created it all - coz i m infinite goodness selfless creator. now i am speaking to u through utube to say that. However, i can;t even wake up to that fact without drugs. What kind of creator is this?

Do you even hear how naive that sounds? Its as if you are prisoner of asylum for psychopaths.

all these grandiose statements are JUST A MEGALOMANIA.

its all sounds like utter delusion. It sounds as if you are possessed by some higher forces who are making fun of you and all of us.

Moreover, to think that you can trip towards Godhead through psychedelics - this is just nonsense.

Real God wouldn't allow to trip towards him through drugs.

Maybe infinite reality would allow that - and maybe you have mistaken infinite reality for True God. BUT what if True God transcends reality itself?

You might be very conscious but that doesn't cancel out the fact that awakening doesn't really tell us anything about ultimate Creator of existence.

Awakening simply is about our true nature here and now. Its about how things are here and now.

What on Earth would make us to think that awakening would tell us about how things are in the largest scheme of things.

So i think u just diminish the role and status of the word God into making it as something ordinary and low. 

Oh dear 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough