tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv I would be 100% comfortable with calling myself a 100% ignorant idiot who has no understanding of what he is saying whatsoever. It does not matter. I am 100% comfortable with what you wrote. I am 100% comfortable with you continuing to paint a clearer and clearer picture until this idiot understands. 

Can't say for certain as I don't actually know you, but the fact that you emphasize being 100% comfortable quite a bit sets off some red flags for false humility. However that's relatively beside the point nor is it important, however be careful not to fall in the trap, as we're all susceptible.

http://www.swordofthespirit.net/bulwark/truehumilitychart.htm

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's interesting to me that in Leo's earlier videos he seems to be against religion -- yet now he seems to have turned religious.  It's almost like he's always secretly wanted religion and has now found it.

Find the distinction between religion and dogma - there isn't. Therefore "secretly wanting dogma" sounds pretty basic-ego. Altering one's perspective over extended periods of growth isn't contradictory, it's exploration.

Edited by Omni

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's interesting to me that in Leo's earlier videos he seems to be against religion -- yet now he seems to have turned religious.  It's almost like he's always secretly wanted religion and has now found it.

It's an easy trap to fall in unless you were religious yourself. I wonder if it's a necessary stage. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv I would be 100% comfortable with calling myself a 100% ignorant idiot who has no understanding of what he is saying whatsoever. It does not matter. I am 100% comfortable with what you wrote. I am 100% comfortable with you continuing to paint a clearer and clearer picture until this idiot understands. 

I thought there was an opening. Yet, I still get the sense I am counter-productive if I keep pressing.

I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

See, why do you call someone an "idiot" if everything is God?

Why does it matter if "this idiot understands" or not, if everything is God?

Why does it matter if you are comfortable, and any percentage of comfortability, if everything is God?

You almost had me convinced you believed your own words.... then you slip up.

@Serotoninluv 

Don't think! Just tell me what you want to tell me. That's a much better way of communicating in a text-based forum, no? 

There's no need for mind games. Say it as simply and as clearly as possible. I am not being sarcastic or anything. Quite the opposite. I am quite eager to understand the point you are trying to make. 

6 minutes ago, Highest said:

I think he knows what he is talking about and I agree with him. Are you conscious that there is only God and that you are God?

I was pointing to something else. It's a very narrow window to get through. 

I pulled out a Turquoise wand, yet the dynamics aren't quite right - so I need to put it away now.

@thesmileyone You are telling me that God, which has infinite potential, infinite capability, infinite intelligence, is incapable of being an idiot? 

Are you questioning the sanctity of Saint Paul?

2 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

And I Wonder if that's still some hidden desire in him to be The One That Finds The Beyond Absolute . That's what seems to me . 

The ones crazy enough to believe they can change the world are usually the ones who do. People who are after the highest levels of consciousness must have a Divine Pride underlying their work. It's the vision that becomes the fuel that drives such people. It's obvious that Leo is not partaking in bragadosia for the sake of it.

Your whole post is an egoic reaction to the love and wisdom he's trying to communicate. And that's fine, we all react that way to some extent. But you must try to identify this reaction and be really self-honest. Leo is way beyond anyone else I know on YT in this field, and some of these truths have never been shared or explained in video format. Some of this stuff might seem really egoic, and there's no way around that when discussing God. Try to stay open-minded and less critical. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

No I am saying that, if you really believed that everything is God, and were enlightened as you claim to be, you wouldn't call people idiots for not understanding, because you would have the realization that there are no idiots, only God.

@thesmileyone Huh? When did i claim i was enlightened? Now don't go and project your devilry on me you heathen :P

Also, I was calling myself an idiot. Me, FoxFoxFox is an absolute idiot. 

All experience is 100% lost 

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

1 minute ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@thesmileyone Huh? When did i claim i was enlightened? Now don't go and project your devilry on me you heathen :P

Also, I was calling myself an idiot. Me, FoxFoxFox is an absolute idiot. 

Screenshot_78.png

@thesmileyone

Oh a ghost from the past. Yeah I laugh at my idiocy from then. I'll probably laugh at my current idiocy a year from now. 

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I was pointing to something else. It's a very narrow window to get through. 

I pulled out a Turquoise wand, yet the dynamics aren't quite right - so I need to put it away now.

I see ?

Just now, FoxFoxFox said:

@thesmileyone

Oh a ghost from the past. Yeah I laugh at my idiocy from then. I'll probably laugh at my current idiocy a year from now. 

That's something you and I can agree on. Not you, I mean, by that, my own idiocy.

Can you educate me on morals / ethics and absolute realization?

It seems to me, at the moment at least, that you don't need to be nice / kind etc (and I mean selfless kindness) if everything is God.

Yet my nature is actually selfless kindness. Is this tendancy, due to conditioning?

5 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv 

Don't think! Just tell me what you want to tell me. That's a much better way of communicating in a text-based forum, no? 

There's no need for mind games. Say it as simply and as clearly as possible. I am not being sarcastic or anything. Quite the opposite. I am quite eager to understand the point you are trying to make. 

There is a form of identification. It's really hard to see within the identification. Outside of it, it becomes obvious. 

I tried to point to it verbally and was rebuked. I then tried to go through an intuitive line and was rebuked.

What I am saying is going through a filter and getting distorted. That is why I am saying I've become counter-productive. I have good intentions, yet the chance of me causing a negative impact at this point is higher than having a positive impact.  Thus, I should stop.

@thesmileyone 

"You" needs to go out the window. Become conscious of the fact that at this very moment, it is not "you" who is typing on a keyboard. God happens, then your mind becomes aware of it and ascribes meaning to it. God's morality is not the same as ego's morality. Ego's morality is subjective. God's morality is based on the fact that it cannot make mistakes. 

At the end of the day, everything that I have said on this thread has been from a perspective adapted spontaneously by God. So is everyone else's. Who is moral here? Who is amoral? Who is right? Who is wrong? 

@Serotoninluv Clearer! Point it out clearer! If you have to be verbose, then so be it. What do you mean am I comfortable with those edits? What is the form of identification? Who is identifying with what? 

Q: How deluded is Leo?

A: As deluded as the one who sees Leo :ph34r:

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''