tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@ajasatya That's quite a story man.
Was it pre-arranged to let her anger out, or did it happen, ahem, spontaneously?

Pre arranged lmao.  Babe are you coming at 7 so I can hit you, scream at you, and try to hang you with my hands? 

I hope it was prearranged, be some kinky stuff

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

3 minutes ago, zambize said:

@zambize Just don't ask, mkay?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Stick to hand!

Hahahaha

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

13 minutes ago, zambize said:

Pre arranged lmao.  Babe are you coming at 7 so I can hit you, scream at you, and try to hang you with my hands? 

Please don't tempt me.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

29 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I bet you do. And that's the reason you still exist.
It's not about liking or not liking though.

I like how your posts grow with time to be more and more integrated.
Without a trace of being edited.

xD So do you. You just won't admit it. tsuki is too afraid to climb the tree. Non-duality is what holds you up. You trust in non-duality while you enjoy the world of duality. That's the whole point. If it wasn't the point you'd already be a yogi in a cave and we wouldn't be talking to you. The world of form wants something from you. Are you fulfilled? Are you fulfilled when you are thinking about it?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Seems like every video is about non-duality in some way now. Without psychedelics it's all belief because there's no way to verify it. I could do practices all day everyday and still fail to ever discover this stuff for myself. 

5 minutes ago, zambize said:

Oh come on meme with me, cause if you do it too old man cetus can't ban us all

He'll get one of you haha.  Make an example out of you!

15 minutes ago, zambize said:

I will be making no further comments for fear of my own personal forums safety

The non-dual police is SOOOOO scary !!!

God is love

And God in them

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

tsuki is too afraid to climb the tree.

Now I'm disappointed. You can do better than that.

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

The non-dual police is SOOOOO scary !!!

I'm sorry sir, I'm going to have to direct you back to the purpose of the thread which is how deluded Leo is, let me give you some questions to illicit meaningful conversation :)

1.  How deluded is Leo from 1 to 10?

2.  Rank the following based on how many delusions they have.

a. Leo

b. Mooji

c. Jesus

d. dog

3. Name one of Leo's delusions and why it is stupid

Thank you,

Zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

The thread in a nutshell

«I'm jelly of Leo being happy, so I will say 5 meo is a hoax and that he doesn't know what he's talking about, when in truth I have no idea myself either (but I make smart comment so no one will know ahahah)»

You know it's true ?

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Now I'm disappointed. You can do better than that.

I can do better but I don't want to. You want me to be somebody. Nobody. But I can be anybody that I want to be. Come play with me.

Who are you?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@tsuki Thank you. Sometimes I add clarity to posts. 

The posts to you prior to my “Haha ?” were not edited, but someone elses were. . . 

(I edited this post by adding the below image. Haha ?)

CABBF341-4FC2-4145-BCF5-2583EA29ABE2.jpeg

@Shin It takes me around 24 hours to have mature reactions to things.

25 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Who are you?

Never had that one quite figured out. I even have a journal titled like that, you know?
It seems like I'm going through life blindly and it only makes sense when I look back.
Everything clicked recently and I'm just here, now. This is it.

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@Shin It takes me around 24 hours to have mature reactions to things.

I only read the post of Zambize in the thread.

95% of my post are just there to make jokes to bring some smiles, because the forum is waaaaaaaaaaaay too serious on focused on the mega ultra deadly important goal to be giga spiritual.

Fun, life and joy is probably bypassed by half of the forum at that point, it's scary and sad.

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

I only read the post of Zambize in the thread.

95% of my post are just there to make jokes to bring some smiles, because the forum is waaaaaaaaaaaay too serious on focused on the mega ultra deadly important goal to be giga spiritual.

Fun, life and joy is probably bypassed by half of the forum at that point, it's scary and sad.

Fight me! :) 

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Never had that one quite figured out. I even have a journal titled like that, you know?
It seems like I'm going through life blindly and it only makes sense when I look back.
Everything clicked recently and I'm just here, now. This is it.

Are you completely and totally ok with that, or do you want something more? Is going through life blindly rewarding? Do you ever feel like something is missing? Do you let yourself want more or do you try not to have wants?