tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

There is experience. 

I disagree. I don't think there is such thing as experience.

(I am poking at subtle clinging. I think you may be able to recognize it. You may find it helpful. If not just tell me to stop and I will).

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv sounds to me that @FoxFoxFox seems to know what hes talking about,  when hes speaking. 

Yes. That is the danger. . . It is an advanced trap that can be difficult to free oneself.

It's a different game in Turquoise. 

@Aakash I mean if you want to be THAT dramatic about it xD

Really the issue is that some trying to surrender is paradoxical. As the Hindus would say, between the 6 chakras there are a billion pathways, but between the Ajna and Sahasrara there is none. 

You just have to get "it". It's like being struck by lightning. It is completely out of your control, but if you are intensely charged with positivity (read love, recognition etc. you increase the probability of being stuck.

Long for God. Long for love. Long for union. Have devotion, surrender and love. 

@FoxFoxFox makes sense, as it should be none the less, but yes the paradox will still be, you will be the very thing that you were before you were struck. as you said theres no such thing as duality or experience , or perception etc.. 

so if i wanted to become god, and become more positively charged, do i have to just become completely selfless. 

@David Hammond Well i think the word awakening is too simplistic. Self-realization the doorway to enlightenment. After that the experience deepens forever. 

@Serotoninluv The problem is that all these words are hollow. Really who is writing what here? 

@FoxFoxFox "Really who is writing what here? " 

You are writing , because you have some purpose in mind . There is no conciousness writing .

@Serotoninluv yeah i remember a conversation we had a month ago about turquoise, i think i'm starting to enter into it and understand what it truly means and especially the trans-rationality of it, whats the trap entered? 

thinking your at the finish line? 

9 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I think there is only one awakening, but there are degrees of embodiment.

You can have that concept if you want to, but it's a worthless one.

It makes zero difference to me how conscious or unconscious someone else is. My ego is endlessly fascinated, but my true self knows they are a mirror of myself. When I'm bothered by something it means there's some lie in myself I can't see.

Oh crap. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

so if i wanted to become god, and become more positively charged, do i have to just become completely selfless. 

You are already God. Underneath all the BS ego stuff you project about yourself. By limiting the ego stuff, more of God-you shines through.

@Aakash Look, you can "get it" and still be mass murderer, like Rama. 

You can't do real Bhakti until you are enlightened to begin with, so really, just focus on that. Just want it, BAD. 

Once you realize how inadequate the mind is at grasping enlightenment, you'll just stop using that tool.

It's not the mind's job to answer existential questions. 

But i have to give you some practical advice i guess otherwise the great yogi in the sky won't smile on my devilry:

Try and become acutely aware of just how not-in-control you already are. Which is to say witness thoughts and realize that they appear out of thin air without Aakash ever being the one who conjured them. 

@tecladocasio But that' just... liek... your opinion dooode. 

Really. You see in me what you want to. Which is exactly what you should throw away. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

It makes zero difference to me how conscious or unconscious someone else is.

right, until someone hits you, screams at your face or tries to hang you with their own hands (happened to me xD).

unborn Truth

45 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@mandyjw That is very observant of you and a good thing to keep in mind. Your direct experience of reality is all that there is. That being said, it does not eliminate the possibility for higher and lower states of consciousness to ever exist. Also, with enough faith, higher states of consciousness will become permanent and you won't ever recede. 

The direct path for raising consciousness is to stop clinging to your current one. We are the ones who determine our experience, in the end. 

What if the path to raising your consciousness is to fully embrace your current one and stop needing more?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv The problem is that all these words are hollow. Really who is writing what here? 

I sense that it will be counter-productive if I push harder.

I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

@now is forever thats life, gotta enjoy masterbating while it lasts 

@FoxFoxFox I am already aware of this,

@thesmileyone yup this is what i mean by higher and lower consciousness, more godly vs less godly 

what i mean to say guys was, if i become more godly do i do this by becoming 100% selfless not i want to become god, i already am aware that i'm god :') 

44 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Preetom Go from "I" to Void. You've been at it for a while. Should have enough intensity to stop identifying altogether. 

I have no idea what you are talking about 9_9

46 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Preetom Ohohoho, somebody feels politely disgusted :D.

more like confused

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

whats the trap entered? 

thinking your at the finish line? 

Attachments gets much more subtle. And there are less people around that are able to reveal those advanced subtle attachments. 

I've only just begun. . . 

@Serotoninluv Let me put it this way. What you are doing by being a sensor of somebody else's enlightenment is really just projecting your own ignorance on someone else. I know this sounds hard, but i don't know of a softer way to say it. 

There is no ignorance. There is only God. 

Whether you are conscious of it or not, God carries on. 

ALL experiences are God's experience. None is better or worse. More enlightened or less. The depth of the experience is infinite! How could there be levels to it? 

This is not a race or competition. This is about sharing our experiences. 

I am a mirror, because I want to. If I wanted to be the ocean, i would go and learn Tai Chi.