tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What if the path to raising your consciousness is to fully embrace your current one and stop needing more?

What if this statement, by you, is incorrect:

You can have that concept if you want to, but it's a worthless one.

You then go on to say

It makes zero difference to me how conscious or unconscious someone else is.

It seems to make enough difference to you, to point out, without knowing if correct or not, that someone elses concept is "worthless".

You seem somewhat certain of your own ignorance, which suggests you are not as enlightened as you think you are (you have a whole video on it).

Look, paths are complicated and every so often the ego unknowingly takes authority over your experiences and you end up deluding yourself. It happens to all of us (we are One after all ;) ) so there is some responsibility required to not tell people their concepts are "worthless" when it may just be that you are completely wrong.

What if the path to raising your consciousness is to fully embrace your current one and stop needing more?

It is exactly this.

@Serotoninluv whats your thoughts on the attachment to the identity of being god? for example, living life for the rest of your life thinking you are god. 

which is not the same as letting go and being present in the moment and acting like god. 

4 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv Let me put it this way. What you are doing by being a sensor of somebody else's enlightenment is really just projecting your own ignorance on someone else. I know this sounds hard, but i don't know of a softer way to say it. 

There is no ignorance. There is only God. 

Whether you are conscious of it or not, God carries on. 

ALL experiences are God's experience. None is better or worse. More enlightened or less. The depth of the experience is infinite! How could there be levels to it? 

This is not a race or competition. This is about sharing our experiences. 

I am a mirror, because I want to. If I wanted to be the ocean, i would go and learn Tai Chi.

That sets a dangerous statement though. It allows for moral and ethical savagery, justified by "all experiences are God's".

3 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

It is exactly this.

Ah. I like it. :D

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

I'm just wondering If there is anyone that thinks Leo Just became a Non-Dual-Mental Masturbation Master . And seems like arrogant and very pretensious on his part to say that "the highest levels of conciousness are being reached that mankind has never seen before" ok . For me that's Just dreaming , and the videos became Just a non-dual novel with more and more drama . Hardcore drama . Non-dual drama that nobody has ever reached before . 

That only makes me rebember the interview he had with Peter Ralston when he suggested a thought experiment with the possibility of something Beyond the Absolute and Peter just said " no " " cannot be " plain simple . And I Wonder if that's still some hidden desire in him to be The One That Finds The Beyond Absolute . That's what seems to me . 

Is not fair to say " only under 40 years of hardcore meditation you Will reach this levels of conciousness " that's a lie , the real master say is simple , enlightenment is not something to attain like Leo makes It appear . And maybe that's what binds you . 

Have you ever wondered why you feel the need to use psychedelics ? Why you did break the retreat with 5-Meo-Dmt . 

Thanks , If anyone has something to say , I aprecciate .

You're attacking and projecting like it's nobody's business whilst looking for others who agree with you - not saying you're wrong but rather overly-focused on him and not the teachings themselves, Don't obsess over the teacher, take the golden truths from it and run.

These silly games are a waste of time

Edited by Omni

@thesmileyone none the less it would be the truth, because all of these experiences are for the survival of reality as it is. 

7 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv Let me put it this way. What you are doing by being a sensor of somebody else's enlightenment is really just projecting your own ignorance on someone else. I know this sounds hard, but i don't know of a softer way to say it. 

There is no ignorance. There is only God. 

Whether you are conscious of it or not, God carries on. 

ALL experiences are God's experience. None is better or worse. More enlightened or less. The depth of the experience is infinite! How could there be levels to it? 

This is not a race or competition. This is about sharing our experiences. 

I am a mirror, because I want to. If I wanted to be the ocean, i would go and learn Tai Chi.

Truth ???

Just now, Omni said:

You're attacking and projecting like it's nobody's business looking for others who agree with you - not saying you're wrong but rather clearly over focused on him and not the teachings themselves, Don't obsess over the teacher, take the golden truths from it and run.

These silly games are a waste of time

He's not attacking anyone ???

And we are on Leo's community which is based around his videos, it is unrealistic to expect people to not question his videos and to not use the forum to do so.

3 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv What I am doing by being a sensor of somebody else's enlightenment is really just projecting my own ignorance on someone else. 

There is only ignorance. There is no God. 

NO experiences is God's experience. Some are better and some are worse. The depth of the experience is finite! How could there not be levels to it? 

This is race or competition. This is not about sharing our experiences. 

I am a not mirror, because I don't want to. 

A part of you is asking, so perhaps you are able to receive. . . 

Are you as comfortable with the above statements as you were your original statements?

Again, if you don't want to look at this, I will stop. I backed away and I think you asked for more, so you might be ready for this realization. Yet I will gladly stop. It's a really hard realization and I would be very resistant if someone was doing it to me.

Yet I will gladly stop. It's a really hard realization and I would be very resistant if someone was doing it to me

And yet actually a greater gift...

7 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

What if this statement, by you, is incorrect:

You then go on to say

It seems to make enough difference to you, to point out, without knowing if correct or not, that someone elses concept is "worthless".

You seem somewhat certain of your own ignorance, which suggests you are not as enlightened as you think you are (you have a whole video on it).

Look, paths are complicated and every so often the ego unknowingly takes authority over your experiences and you end up deluding yourself. It happens to all of us (we are One after all ;) ) so there is some responsibility required to not tell people their concepts are "worthless" when it may just be that you are completely wrong.

I admit that I have a lot of beliefs and that they are all worthless. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@David Hammond

Well yes, but you are still using words to grasp at something that isn't really there. Bliss is probably the feeling in the body when the mind is allowed to do what it does as emptiness. Is bliss a thing? Is bliss there all the time, for all forms? No, it's just another "thing", it's empty. Which feels very blissful. And I interpret that as embodiment... 

Big NO. Bliss is not a feeling. It is not an emotion. It is not anything that the ego could ever experience, because the ego is all about blocking out bliss. 

There is a reason they say: Sat, Cit, Ananda. 

That last word means bliss.

It is an inherent quality of the Self like how wetness is a quality of water. 

The body doesn't feel bliss, the body feels like it's riding the wind or things like that. 

Bliss is recognition. It is energy experienced in a way that you have never experienced it before. It totally overwhelms your senses, but that is only the spanda aspect of the ananda. 

It's interesting to me that in Leo's earlier videos he seems to be against religion -- yet now he seems to have turned religious.  It's almost like he's always secretly wanted religion and has now found it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Serotoninluv I would be 100% comfortable with calling myself a 100% ignorant idiot who has no understanding of what he is saying whatsoever. It does not matter. I am 100% comfortable with what you wrote. I am 100% comfortable with you continuing to paint a clearer and clearer picture until this (referring to FoxFoxFox) idiot understands. 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A part of you is asking, so perhaps you are able to receive. . . 

Are you as comfortable with the above statements as you were your original statements?

Again, if you don't want to look at this, I will stop. I backed away and I think you asked for more, so you might be ready for this realization. Yet I will gladly stop. It's a really hard realization and I would be very resistant if someone was doing it to me.

I think he knows what he is talking about and I agree with him. Are you conscious that there is only God and that you are God?