tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

@mandyjw That is very observant of you and a good thing to keep in mind. Your direct experience of reality is all that there is. That being said, it does not eliminate the possibility for higher and lower states of consciousness to ever exist. Also, with enough faith, higher states of consciousness will become permanent and you won't ever recede. 

The direct path for raising consciousness is to stop clinging to your current one. We are the ones who determine our experience, in the end. 

@Preetom Ohohoho, somebody feels politely disgusted :D.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@FoxFoxFox yes that was what i was trying to get at ultimately, but thinking your in love is a concept that was the distinction i was trying to say is the created version. 

12 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Because there are higher stages of enlightenment. It has nothing to do with arrogance my friend. It's just based on one's direct experience. If you move from ignorance to self-realization, we call that the stage. If you then move into bliss, that's yet another. Then God consciousness and Unity consciousness. It's a direct evolution of understanding. It has nothing to do with arrogance or humility. Those are just in the mind. They are important only before self-realization. Afterwards, direct, self-recognized consciousness and it's qualities is what matters. 

Be mindful that that is simply one map. There are many maps that are useful. I love using various maps. Yet I need to be careful not to fall into the trap of believing that my favorite map is THE map. 

As well, from another perceptive any map as no more significance than bird chirps.

@Serotoninluv Word

@Preetom Go from "I" to Void. You've been at it for a while. Should have enough intensity to stop identifying altogether. 

@Aakash Word. That's one thing that gets lost so easily. Just because someone's direct experience is different from yours that doesn't make your experience less godly. Sadly people take personal offense to that. 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@mandyjw You lot are missing the most crucial part lol, by higher and lower states of consciousness, all it means is different levels of being god, one person can be more god like than another person and so on, but they are always in the same consciousness, because THEY ARE god itself. conscious of states are different. 

Only measured conceptually. Measuring conceptually is also making a judgement. Who makes judgement? The sense of self. The ego. 

This is love beyond measure. This is the peace that passeth all understanding. Right now. That's all there ever is, this very moment. Stop fucking around. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Be mindful that that is simply one map. There are many maps that are useful. I love using various maps. Yet I need to be careful not to fall into the trap of believing that my favorite map is THE map. 

As well, from another perceptive any map as no more significance than bird chirps.

Also good advice. 

@Aakash I understand you. But you know, from a certain perspective, there really is no such thing as concepts, or the ego, or the mind. It's just consciousness. The important thing is that you don't limit your being to the "ego". Identification mechanisms must go. 

7 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

The direct path for raising consciousness is to stop clinging to your current one. 

Wise words indeed. Can you apply this to your own current one? Can you let go of your current beliefs such that everything you have written in this thread has no more relevance than what anyone else has written? To me, the way you write suggests you believe what you write. Are you equally comfortable adopting the position of others that you currently disagree with?

It's extremely hard to do. I have difficulty doing it myself.

@Serotoninluv You are knocking on a door but nobody is home. There is no clinging. There is nothing. What appears before you flows spontaneously out of nowhere. The answers take the shape you want them to. Really, YOU are the one who is writing these words. 

"I" might be a deluded fool, but that has nothing to do with me. 

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You are something else. :x I'm jealous of your faith. Can I have some? I bought you popcorn yesterday, you owe me. 

@mandyjw All you gotta do is tell me what's true. I'll shred you gently, I promise hahaha.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

8 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv You are knocking on a door but nobody is home. There is no clinging. There is nothing. What appears before you flows spontaneously out of nowhere. The answers take the shape you want them to. Really, YOU are the one who is writing these words. 

"I" might be a deluded fool, but that has nothing to do with me. 

To me, it sounds like you believe that. 

Is the opposite of what you just wrote also true?

I am knocking on a door and someone is home. There is clinging. There is something. What appears before me flows from somewhere. The answers do not take the shape I want them to. 

Are you as comfortable with these statements as you were with the original?

@FoxFoxFox yes and that would be the highest god state! which is consciousness itself, a true non-dual consciousness , 

until then we have to adhere to higher or lower terminology and a seperate 'conscious of' state because we do not know for ourselves, until you explore all possibilities which will take a life time possibly. 

correct me if i'm wrong please, i'm losing my losing my chain of thought haha 

@Serotoninluv

Really, it has nothing to do with belief. :)

I've always said, what you experience is as relevant and as Godly as anybody else's. No matter your state of consciousness.

What I'm saying is, today I had to be told that what my real name is and how old i am. I was just wondering aimlessly here and there.

Nothing more, nothing else. Do with it what you will. 

1 minute ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv

Really, it has nothing to do with belief. :)

I've always said, what you experience is as relevant and as Godly as anybody else's. No matter your state of consciousness.

What I'm saying is, today I had to be told that what my real name is and how old i am. I was just wondering aimlessly here and there.

Nothing more, nothing else. Do with it what you will. 

What do you mean , you don't remember your name ? 

@Aakash Great! Lose that chain of thought and be free. Let all thoughts of ownership go. Stop being in control. Surrender. Be witness to creation. What you thought were your words, your actions, your thoughts, your feelings, are no longer 'yours'. 

When you surrender, all "your" actions become like mirrors. People will see their own reflections in you. If they are wise, they will realize that they sit at the throne of creation. The perceiver becomes the creator. 

@tecladocasio Exactly what I wrote. I had to be told what my name is. I kept telling them that's not my name, and it really isn't mine per se. But at least they taught me enough to be able to function again. It'll happen to you. Just keep doing the work. 

9 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Really, it has everything to do with belief. 

what you experience is more relevant and more Godly than what others experience. It matters on their state of consciousness.

Do you agree with the above statements?

@FoxFoxFox so your telling me to renounce my name in a way? and be the thing that i am, which is god? 

Just now, Aakash said:

@FoxFoxFox so your telling me to renounce my name in a way? and be the thing that i am, which is god? 

Very practical hahah . Good luck with that .