Annoynymous

Teal Swan and Her Teaching?

154 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Elisabeth said:

I think she's like Osho - controversial on purpose. 

I think this too.

Teal in my opinion is a very important teacher when it comes to emotional mastery. Her content is the only content you can find on the whole range of emotional healing and mastering. Just to be practical here.. Julien from RSD completely recommends Teal to gain self esteem and reconnect with your emotional well being. And he's a very practical and straight to the point RSD teacher.

I'm somehow a fan of Teal, because of her huge effort on healing trauma, finding the root causes of emotional damage, and reconnecting with people.

About the "scary/creepy" aura around her... I feel that too sometimes. She definitely has a weird and provocative character. That's what makes us uncomfortable about her.

But I think it's the result of having had a horrible childhood. To be honest I also believe that she's trying to shock the audience to evoke consciousness and presence. Osho did the same thing with fancy cars and openly admiring wealth. Teal might be doing this to lure our ego out of the lair.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

21 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

What do you think of teal and her teaching? Are they worth listening and following? What kind of growth one can expect by following her teachings?

you think you are being "smart" and "careful" trying to get many other opinions and perspectives relating to a teacher you find interesting...also it seems you desire a money back guarantee for "time" invested. This approach is all wrong buddy. What do you look for in a teacher, what do you want out of a teacher? It seems you are looking for someone to idol, to do the work for you, someone you can simply trust and not question their intent and perspective for yourself. The mind loves the sense of security given by following a trusted advocate. Dont just blindly give in.

What's great about learning new perspectives from these sorts of teachers is you also get to learn from your own thoughts and reactions to their approach/methods. 

THIS 

13 hours ago, pluto said:

I never understood why do people always have to ask others? What do you fear? Whats stopping you? Wasting your time? If you resonate with a person or teaching just play with it and see how it goes?

I found a wealth of knowledge in her how to open heart chakra and connecting with the heart

Just watch the video, test the practice and contemplate her perspective

You can develop some nice insights and results from it, she really did help me open up my heart chakra 

Here's a great video to watch if you haven't seen this one:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

If you want to follow an alien who decided to take human form, then by all means go for it

If even half the stuff in that article is true, it's a serious problem.

Of course I have no idea if that article is true. You'd have to research further.

As soon as I hear that someone is starting an unstoppable organization to awaken the world: that screams cult to me. That thing is gonna fly off the rails and cause more harm than good.

Like I said, I see big red flags here. Her videos can of course still be helpful. Cults are often founded on helpful teachings.

Can anyone actually verify if some of the stuff in the article is accurate?

A properly woke person should not be engaging in such nonsense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Joseph you nailed it! Her ego loves showing his beautiful face looks, talking from superiority, believing she is some kind of ancient goddess reincarnated...

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If even half the stuff in that article is true, it's a serious problem.

Of course I have no idea if that article is true. You'd have to research further.

As soon as I hear that someone is starting an unstoppable ogranization to awaken the world: that screams cult to me. That thing is gonna fly off the rails and cause more harm than good.

Like I said, I see big red flags here. Her videos can of course still be helpful. Cults are often founded on helpful teachings.

Can anyone actually verify if some of the stuff in the article is accurate?

A properly woke person should not be engaging in such nonsense.

I don't know if the majority of the stuff in the article is true or not. But I used to binge-watch Teal Swan like crazy, several years back, and it really helped me out. But she never talked about being an alien or anything outrageous like that in those videos. The only thing that could be considered crazy by the general populace is the focus on new age ideas (like Law of Attraction) in her videos. 

But I was always a bit averse to her personality and sense of self-importance. When I found her work, I was going through some tough times and her work really helped me out of a negative spot that I know I wouldn't have otherwise been able to. But I still didn't like her persona and resisted against her. I didn't like that I was getting so much out of work. She's very focused toward herself and self-aggrandizing... which is certainly a huge red flag. And then, when people criticize her, it deeply bothers her so much that she'll mention it in her videos.

But I went to one of her events a few years ago and even met with her and some members of her intentional community as well as a bunch of volunteers, and it was pretty normal. And I was on high alert for cultish behaviors because of my aversion to her persona.

So, I would say that, if she is running a cult, then she's not really using her events to organize it as one would expect from someone really intending to create a cult.

I think of Teal Swan more as a self-important but helpful spiritual teacher that also uses her teachings in search of adoration, acceptance, and money.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I think it's all Satanism. And the pot calling the kettle black.

Like all trojans, try to keep your anti virus up to date, pick and choose morsels of truth, maybe. View it perhaps as soulblood sport entertainment, I don't like the glittery stuff, all that glitters is not gold. Gilded tombs do worms enfold.....

I will always be more comfortable calling myself a personal development coach rather than a "spiritual teacher".  I'm starting to see a danger/ trap that a narcissistic Ego-Mind can transition into with a Spiritual Ego formation.  A person with a God Complex can easily operate as a "spiritual teacher".  And this is sneaky because that massive narcissistic Ego has to be expressly denied although it's right there in plain view for everyone to see.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

34 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I think of Teal Swan more as a self-important but helpful spiritual teacher that also uses her teachings in search of adoration, acceptance, and money.

... and is open about these motivations. 

@Emerald do you believe in her "extrasensory abilities"?

4 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

... and is open about these motivations. 

@Emerald do you believe in her "extrasensory abilities"?

Well, she isn't extremely direct about them. But you can tell if you listen to her that she has an exaggerated sense of self-importance. And because of this, you can deduce that she is searching for admiration and acceptance. But there are more direct things she's said as well, where she's very open about the things that she wants.

As for the money, I think this because she is very skilled at creating tons of revenue streams. Like, she probably has about 20 different ones: premium content, synchronization paintings, apparel/prints/accessories with synchronization painting patterns on them, tarot cards, sports coaching, ads from videos, retreats, teaching the completion process, guided meditations, and a bunch more that I can't remember off-hand. From a business stand-point, it's impressive and genius. But it also shows that money is a huge motivation for her. And this she has been somewhat direct about. 

Her thing is also all about authenticity, so sometimes she'll share things like this in a more direct way to go against the grain.

As for her extrasensory abilities, I lean toward believing in them, to a point. So, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt about being psychic and experiencing vibrations and frequencies, as these are within the realm of things that I consider plausible. I also believe her relative to talking to guides, as this is a commonly reported phenomena among psychics. Now, when she talks about going out of body and directly helping people around the globe, then I tend to eye that skeptically. I have OBEs but I don't necessarily think that would even work. 

Now, of course, I don't know any of these things for sure. I tend to have my beliefs in what is plausible in terms of what is the proximal range of my own experiences (however limited they may be). But of course I do not know, so I take it all with a grain of salt and just take what's helpful and leave what's not.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, pluto said:

30442962-484700695279425-640037443789127

you are this planet, alive, talking, walking, typing and reading.

anyway, teal swan still has A LOT to let go. she just thinks she's an advanced practitioner.

after a while, delusion becomes just too easy to spot. i hope she's doing alright.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Oh really? I didn't know that lol

If you don't understand how water is just alive as you and you can program it with thought and intention to change molecular structure/effect on the body-consciousness then you are far from Teal's spiritual awareness. So i find it funny you comment on her like you are more evolved.

The Enlightened do not require science/matter to understand how the Universe works. They understand through energy, seeing and feeling.

Sure, she is no Buddha but she's highly psychic and embodies a lot of ancient wisdom most will not understand right now because they do not resonate with that particular frequency and spotting delusion in others ultimately only shows delusion within self. If you were truly enlightened you would see perfection in all things.

Remember. You can only "see/understand" what is on your wavelength. Osho and Bashar say it best.

B R E A T H E

@Emerald  It feels like you are idealizing her teachings, it's quite obvious about you. Why do you always say, that she is direct about her egocentric motivations, does that justify her? As Leo says, it will do more harm than good in the end, to her and us. I mean, just not trying to question these motivations, letting them flow through you, OF COURSE it feels good and relieving, but it cannot go that far. Doing whatever you like isn't the highest freedom.

@pluto  If everyone could move physical objects through mind, there would be no freedom, rules are very important. Are you grateful for the fact, that you can be walking on a solid ground or swimming in a waveless water, without it killing you? What's the use of such abilities? 

@bejapuskas @anonymous @Leo Gura @Joseph Maynor and anyone else who is suspicious based on an article. Just remember the sole purposes of them is created to give off on one particular impression of someone. Which is completely fabricated and taken out of context.

Just like a lawyer does to make his client look innocent or the prosecution guilty. We can ALL dress something up look a certain way - it isnt that hard. I've seen it done countless times on @Leo Gura

I highly suggest you watch this video from start to finish and then make your own mind up. And if you still have suspicions fair enough. But at least you arn't basing them on gossip articles created by trolls and haters. I thought people on this site had far more awareness and wisdom than that.

Edited by Seed

I am amazed to see how a thread that meant to open for sharing insight can easily turn into a platform of debate and demonization. Its also amazing to see how devil works.

Nonetheless, i have decided to follow my intuition which is telling me to stick with Teal's teaching. And i will continue to do it until my intuition tells me to do otherwise.

And i want this thread to be closeda as i believe debate is a complete waste of time.

@Nahm @Serotoninluv @Charlotte plz close this thread.

It's not about hating or trolling. When cult dynamics are glaring, people are reasonably suspicious.

If the things in the article are false, then fair enough. But that's an open question.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@pluto everything is vibrantly alive, in a sense that everything is pure potential to be anything. and i didn't need scientific experiments to see this, even though some authentic experiments (this and some of these, for instance) point to this fact and many scientists are already working on models to embrace this perspective.

if you're talking about that fraudulent experiment with water, that's something else. those results are deliberate unethical lies.

unborn Truth