winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

3,321 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@winterknight

Do you think how insanity is defined in the United States could ever be changed by setting a new precedent for the definition of ego in relation to being as it has come to be understood by contemporary transpersonal psychologists? Or do you see another country which may be more inclined to do such a thing sometime in the future?

Not without a hell of a lot more research. “Normal” mental illness is hard enough to scientifically define, let alone transpersonal ideas, so good luck.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight dude if this is the case, then i'm literally chasing my own tail and this whole enligthenment thing is literally a concept and BS. BS. BS. the whole thing! 

FFS even everything about enlightened masters to literally every concept in this world.

14 hours ago, winterknight said:

When your mind inquires into the “I am” and becomes silent, are there qualities? 

all i know is that whatever that is, you know what i'm talking about, that is all there is. but when all these masters and everything talk about ohh the natural state of enlightenement being, love or being what ever BS i'm finding it to be now. Is THIS all BS aswell? 

i am in agreeance that the only thing is silence and that looker/knower/awareness is all that exsist and has, so i'm not sure where these people got to the fact that they are love and show it. thats what i'm struggling with and trying to copy now because i thought it was the right thing to do. 

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight dude if this is the case, then i'm literally chasing my own tail and this whole enligthenment thing is literally a concept and BS. BS. BS. the whole thing! 

It is and it isn't.

FFS even everything about enlightened masters to literally every concept in this world.

all i know is that whatever that is, you know what i'm talking about, that is all there is. but when all these masters and everything talk about ohh the natural state of enlightenement being, love or being what ever BS i'm finding it to be now. Is THIS all BS aswell? 

i am in agreeance that the only thing is silence and that looker/knower/awareness is all that exsist and has, so i'm not sure where these people got to the fact that they are love and show it. thats what i'm struggling with and trying to copy now because i thought it was the right thing to do

Yes, who is trying to copy? This is the problem. It's not about "agreeing" that everything is silence. Go back with the mind to the "I am" every time a thought like this comes up. Every. Single. Time.

Silence means there are no questions. But if you are dissatisfied with the silence and want more, ask: who is it that wants more?

Edited by winterknight

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight it leads to the same answer again silence lol SORRY for asking too many questions, there's so many concepts i'm finding out i believed in that were just concepts. 

Thanks once again. 

Subject/object activity will express itself in the form of being dissatisfied with the silence and wanting more(psychological time). 

10 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight it leads to the same answer again silence lol SORRY for asking too many questions, there's so many concepts i'm finding out i believed in that were just concepts. 

Thanks once again. 

Be careful. It seems like you are saying "yeah, yeah, the answer is silence, but what about these concepts?"

That means you are still identifying with the asker of questions.

Silence means that there is no thought. So if you are still thinking about concepts -- that is not silence. Ask who wants to know about those concepts.

Every time you want to know something -- ask who wants to know, who wants to know, who wants to know.

Edited by winterknight

yeah thats my problem, the original questioner who was on the path at the beggining had pre concieved ideas and concepts and the truth is destorying all of them one by one. 

Yes silence means there is no thought , there only is the knower. 

alright ill inquire further until it stops completely thank you. there are still a few things i want to get clear, like what to do with my life and all those but i know they're still the very illusion itself 

thanks once again. 

Many seem to have a problem discerning the I am’ness from subject/object activity. They seem to have to continuously reset back to source as if source wasn’t the underlying substance.

Seems to have something to do with the mind and it’s mechanical tendency  to divide “its” experience. To separate AWARENESS from what that awareness is aware of. 

As in divided the knowing of something. Where as the reality is of itself (‘KNOWING’)

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

there are still a few things i want to get clear, like what to do with my life and all those but i know they're still the very illusion itself 

Just as KNOWING is of itself, so is your answer to this question. It’s all clear in or as truth. 

@Jack River  why because its literally like saying if everything was perfect what would you decide to do with this illusory life? 

because thats literally the question. 

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Many seem to have a problem discerning the I am’ness from subject/object activity. They seem to have to continuously reset back to source as if source wasn’t the underlying substance.

yup this is exactly my problem, because they're connected anyway, illusions are still apart of the whole reality whether you accept it or not .i think of awareness in the now, and the aware of in the now, but when i think its just an illusion so its division but its not really ofcourse, don't know why i think of it in this way.

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

why because its literally like saying if everything was perfect what would you decide to do with this illusory life? 

Out of source comes that insight/action. And whatever that happens to be will be an action born of intelligence(wholeness). There will be no question about what you should do. 

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

yup this is exactly my problem, because they're connected anyway, illusions are still apart of the whole reality whether you accept it or not .i think of awareness in the now, and the aware of in the now, but when i think its just an illusion so its division but its not really ofcourse, don't know why i think of it in this way.

You can go at it from both angels. Try what winterknight suggests, which is self-knowledge, and you can also explore subject/object activity (also self-knowledge).

I find that may bring about a way to step out of the stream of separating experience(duality). 

You shouldn’t have to go back to source, as if you ever left 😎

Edited by Jack River

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! of course i never left man, you can never leave , but i'm talking about thinking about it halocratically as everthing is awareness takes abit of practice, to change what is and go about your life like that

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! of course i never left man, you can never leave , but i'm talking about thinking about it halocratically as everthing is awareness takes abit of practice, to change what is and go about your life like that

:)

It depends on how it’s all approached. Some need to integrate or practice and such, and some don’t. 

To me INSIGHT into I AM was action itself or total. No integration that followed truth. 

There is an integration in regards to expressing the essence of BEING in daily life of course. Or in communication, creation, and so on. Not really a practice, but an expression of TRUTH. 

Your question cannot be answered by another my dude. 

YOU do YOU 😎

Edited by Jack River

38 minutes ago, Aakash said:

there are still a few things i want to get clear, like what to do with my life and all those but i know they're still the very illusion itself 

"I know I'm sitting here on the couch watching the movie. I'm not in the movie. But there are still a few things I want to get clear, like what I should do when I face that movie villain."

1 minute ago, winterknight said:

In what context? You'll have to tell me about your search and how this question comes up if you want a useful answer.

@winterknight

Being as in being that which is me, becoming as in awareness being made and remade constantly. I can't differentiate between whether that which is, is me, or that which becomes constantly. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight interesting i see the problem, that there is actually no problem. lol so do what you want now

Not "do what you want." Are you the one who is choosing to do or not to do? 

The answer cannot be in words... go back to that silence and go deeper into it. Persist.