winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Inliytened1 Right, but I don't subscribe to that kind of wordplay when having a discussion because I find it dismissive and lazy and kind of circular - while in a human body you have limitations - that's just how things are.
Eventually, a person becomes enlightened, and they no longer identify with the ego - how deep that goes is out of their hands.
Maybe he has experienced infinite love, maybe not - but if he no longer has any agency - no need to seek - then it will come when it will come.
And until then, the teachings that he has presented are thorough.

That's not to be disputed.  But again, to close the mind to other aspects of Truth by discounting them is false teachings.  Would you not agree?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

it will come when it will come.

:x

Oh how I love to take it home with me

it = home ? (yes it’s a specific kind of home with a treehouse in the back xD)

@Keyhole not just about Love but about duality.  Winter felt that Truth was only non-duality   Do you agree?  Do you believe that only non-duality is Truth?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Keyhole Indeed.  A non-dual state. A state of samadhi.  That is enlightenment.   But that is only half the circle.  But it is required before one can come full circle.  Full circle is becoming conscious that you are Infinity just as you are - as the ego or as a finitude of infinity. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Keyhole ofcourse the highest Truth is it is impossible from our finite vantage point..

Because we dwell in the realm of the relative or finite.  We only have our own perspective.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@mandyjw Nice! I'm coming to the party :ph34r:

@Inliytened1 Easy bro. Was just observing, if you know what I mean ;)

It's ridiculous how when someone is watching a debate from the outside it seems silly, but when someone is a part of the debate it seems really important. What do you think? @tsuki

Haha! Damn the ego!

Edited by Truth Addict

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The problem is that you are too stupid and unconscious to understand Winterknight.

10614118_822128757806789_6462403917822713279_n.jpg

6 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@Inliytened1 So then there is really no way of knowing if his teachings are false.

On metaphorization and the validity of every experience
^  Read that if you have the time, it's really beautiful.  He wrote that.

I just get a feeling in my gut that there were maybe other reasons for people pushing this person out of the forum.

Yes there is if you have become the Absolute.you can see where they were incomplete.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Okay, I think this horse has been beaten long enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.