Revolutionary Think

How did you all stumble upon Actualized.org

34 posts in this topic

Here's what's kind of strange to me. Finding Actualized.org was purely through a friend that I would've never made if I didn't make a decision to apply for a $1000 program. If I never made that friend I'd have never known about the YouTube page, the website, and this community. So many people out there are really starving for something like this in their lives because they are so lost and so confused about the world and their place in it. I really wanted to know why Leo doesn't go public? Well maybe if he did the Fox Newss' and the CNNs' of the world wouldn't be ready for someone like him. Maybe he'd get death threats from people when he'd challenge their limiting beliefs and it'd put his life in danger. I really don't know but, this community is a hidden gem that a lot of people wont be able to find. I wonder if that should be changed or it should just remain in the shadows with the bulk of humanity not knowing about it. Probably the bulk of humanity isn't even ready for it? 

I feel this. Actualized.org was the very thing I was searching for, in places like RSD. But of course it didn't come from my searching - it just arrived at the right time and place. I was just browsing Youtube during a boring college lecture, and stumbled upon Leo's Enlightenment experience video. I watched the entire thing, and was transfixed. I felt more conscious and aware watching that one video than I had felt all year.  It was evident I had stumbled upon a gold mine, because a similar thing happened when I opened the first pages of The Power of Now - I actually had an awakening experience. And in fact it was more than a gold mine - it was Pandoras fuckin box!!! 

Leo's content is indeed very special, but it must resonate with the individual. I have shared Actualized.org with many friends. And I will tell you right now that not one of those friends carried on watching the videos, despite the tremendous power they can have. Many people are just not ready - and you will know this when they don't even look further than the length of the video. It's a shame really, but also not, because everybody is on their own journey and the right content will resonate with them at the right time I guess. 

6 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

How did you all stumble upon Actualized.org

I googled "eckhart tolle osho sadhguru" !

I was in a emotional abusive relationship and I wanted to find a way to help my negative emotions. 

Thank god for that abuse ?

Was looking for a way to stop caring what people think about me, found just the right video, subscribed and never left. 

9 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

I really wanted to know why Leo doesn't go public? Well maybe if he did the Fox Newss' and the CNNs' of the world wouldn't be ready for someone like him. Maybe he'd get death threats from people when he'd challenge their limiting beliefs and it'd put his life in danger.

Well, you can say he is quite public with the number of his subs and followers. CNN and Fox News are neither interested nor ready for this type of information. They will produce the shallowest garbage that the public wants to see and the most dramatic stuff they can find to justify riddiculous spending on the military and drugs. These media have nothing to do with truth or objectivity. True about the last statement, some people have an incredibly fragile belief system and any threat might be met with severe outrage. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I typed into youtube "what is ego" to get some clarification on what it is and how it works, as I intuited it plays a huge role in my life. 

Turns out it WAS my life. 

1527216410236.jpg

@Revolutionary Think I came across Leo by typing "how to overcome addiction" into YouTube. When I was 15 and watched the video I was surprised because it was one of the few instances I was exposed to genuine profundity. Screenshot_20180702-145651.png

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Interesting so it was all a stumble upon. None of it was through anything direct. 

Self-help -> meditation -> Leo's video about meditation -> all other, big impact on my life now :)

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

I think it must be at least 3 if not almost 4 years ago when I found Actualized.org. I don't remember very clearly but I like to believe that it was the "How to stop Caring what other People Think of You"-video that somehow popped up in the recommendations, even despite the fact that I've never ever searched for topics like that before. At first I was actually kinda reluctant whether or not to click on it because of the length, and I didn't for some days. But it kept coming up and I thought to myself that I could give it a try, why not. Finished it and was awe-struck with the profundity and density of insights, value and quality - a video unlike everything I've seen before. I instantly knew that this was something extremely huge and life-changing and in the days and weeks to come I watched every single video that was available up until that point, regardless whether or not the topic seemed interesting to me or not, because I was just so fascinated and in love with how Leo presented each and every topic and how much effort and care went in to them. And of course the sheer fascination with Leo himself as a human being who was at that time without a doubt the most influential and revolutionary human being I was aware of - and still is to this day. Truly changed my life, and I honestly couldn't imagine who I'd be right now had I not discovered him and Actualized.org. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

I read Sam Harris's book Waking Up and then started researching meditation and somehow stumbled onto Leo's YouTube page. 

I got into pickup stuff from a friend of mine, and there, there was a vid from rsd abt meditation, so I youtube "how to meditate?" And his vid was the first to pop with million of views, I look on the side and find that this guy has a shitton of all kinds of interesting videos. Binge watched some of his videos. And the rest was history

I wanted to learn how to prepare for college exams...then I stumbled on the video on how to get shit done

after many videos and a lot of depression I decided to drop out of college to pursue my dreams

Youtube searched how to make a girl love you and found Leo. Saw the video, it was helpful so I went to his channel saw another one (dont remember which one) and forgot all about him. After like a few months my friend recommended podcast addict app. I searched podcasts about sex and stumbeled upon Leo once again. Started to listen to alot of his mp3. At first I wasnt understanding what he was talking about cause of the deep insights he was at that time. But given time I somehow understood what he was talking about. Im so happy I found him. He changed my life.

Mahadev

For me it was actually the supplements video, almost four years ago - I wanted to know which supplements would be best for me and here was this guy who took like 30+ supplements a day! xDxD

I watched a few of his other videos he had at the time, and then I'll never forget when he first posted about psychedelics - 'Leo Does Mushrooms' - I thought "Finally self-help goes psychedelic!" and I never missed another week after that, haha.

I entered "fuck society" on YouTube and found his video "30 Ways Society Fucks You In The Ass"

Lonely>found a self help video for it that helped me. Later on I googled some other kind of help and Leos videos must have popped up and provided good food for thought, just what my intellectual mind was craving. Universe brought me here c:

I smoked some DMT for the first time. I realized that suffering was an illusion, I wasnt my ego and that being present was the only way to truly experience life and be happy. I also realized in a new way that I needed to meditate. I searched for meditation instructional videos, found Leo's and have been meditating every day ever since (about 2.5 years ago).

Searched in youtube 'Understanding positivity' because it was in the lyrics of a song i liked and i wanted to know more about it. And i found Leo.