Revolutionary Think

How did you all stumble upon Actualized.org

34 posts in this topic

I was dissapointed because PUA didnt work for me, searched youtube for anti pickup stuff and found Leos Rant against Pickup and what he said really really resonated with me.

Leo, his content and community he has created is a hidden mine of gems, indeed. 
My story:
I've heard a lot about benefits of meditation and wanted to try it. I started googling how do I do that properly and found a lot of (as I thought at that time) bullshit which caused a discontent in me. Then I decided to type "No bullshit guide to meditation" and stumbled upon Leo's video with exactly the same titlte :) 

I liked this video very much and started meditating from that day. I thought Leo is some kind of a monk from Zen monastery or something like this because he is bald and wearing very simple black cloth, so I didn't pay much attention to his channel at first , even though I enjoyed a lot of points from that video.
After that his videos were popping up on my youtube feed and I started to click on some of them. In the beginning I was very wary and suspicious about him, because he spoke about very deep and controversial topics but I felt that he speaks the truth that noone likes to hear and talk about, that resonated with me even more, however made me even more suspicious. 
I found his content supervalueble, that was exactly what I needed in a way that I needed (Leo often emphisizes very serious, hardcore approach to life and it resonated with me so much). I devoured almost all videos on his channel only by 2 months. He earned my trust and I started to treat him in my mind like that very wise teacher from stories, who is helping the hero on his path. And that hero is of course - me. 

Edited by Hello from Russia

"How to master your emotions", blew my mind.  So grateful that I came across Leo and actualized.  My life (and perspective) has done nothing but exponentially improve since finding this content

Back in 2014, the old days about Dating and Self Esteem advices. 

ohhh how diluted i was, i did not know in what youtube channel i have stumbled upon..

6 minutes ago, George Fil said:

Back in 2014, the old days about Dating and Self Esteem advices. 

ohhh how diluted i was, i did not know in what youtube channel i have stumbled upon..

The interesting question is "how diluted are you now?"

@moloskuOh boy, i am so diluted, that sometimes i think that my entire life is not enough to work out my awakening.

The difference is that know i am aware of the fact if how much i do not know.

Edited by George Fil

51 minutes ago, molosku said:

@George Fil

You are in luck, as you will reborn as many times as necessary B| So there is time 

@molosku I do not understand completely if you speak about the Ego death, but thanks anyways!

Back in 2015 i was looking at fouseytube and he had a video about depression, in the recommended section was leos video. I was 14  years old

@Revolutionary Think I had a friend that I really liked and was sick of being rejected by girls over and over again, so I found the masculinity video and I just kicked on from there, watched nearly every video

There was a bald Guy talking some weird shit on TV and I liked it so I gave him my money!

At the time I was in a self-sabotaging state of obsession with my physical appearance. I refused to accept that there were others more attractive, yet struggled severely with jealousy and self-hatred. I was searching for any solution to get myself out of this loop, then came across Leo's video on jealousy, and ended up binge-watching many more of his videos related to the ego and emotions.

Edited by DeannaDevil