Leo Gura

Actualized Coming To A City Near You?

160 posts in this topic

perhaps then do like a $100 deposit that will be refunded if you show up

Let's just meet on some off shore island or out-of-use oil platform. Could be a huge boost in popularity. There might even be the possibilty of a wikipedia entry of actualized.org. I mean, how could it not be? All those orgies, people would suspect to happen there, had to be documented and recorded!

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ChadT I don't think there are many Actualized viewers in Vegas. I gotta go where the people are. They are too lazy to travel.

It will be challenging enough to get people to actually show up in LA.

It's one thing to show up online, it's another thing to show up in person. People always have last-minute excuses.

You don't really have to do anything for it why not just give it a try? it wouldn't hurt even if no one shows up, would it?

Edited by sarapr

32 minutes ago, sarapr said:

You don't really have to do anything for it

Do you really think it's that easy to organize that kind of event? xD

20 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Let's do it like the sermon on the mount. Lol... Leo just go to a mount, and he talks there to everyone who is there to listen to him.

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

20 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Exactly :P

But really I bet a lot of people would show up but of course let's have Leo come to us why not

@Leo Gura The possibilities are incredible! I have embarked on my Heroes journey, to be honest, as of now, I am very much beginner, and there is so much information on Actualized.org left for me to watch, implement, contemplate etc...however, it would be A life changing experience to meet such a developed mind in person! Connecting with you in person would be heartwarming, i simply hope i would be aware enough in the moment to appreciate the depth of it :) I live in Eureka Ca, though I will be moving to Portland OR, soon!

@Leo Gura To test the interactive communication you can experiment with live streaming in the beginning.

Edited by egoless

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ChadT I don't think there are many Actualized viewers in Vegas. I gotta go where the people are. They are too lazy to travel.

It will be challenging enough to get people to actually show up in LA.

It's one thing to show up online, it's another thing to show up in person. People always have last-minute excuses.

now im feeling envious of all of you who live in america.. don't forget to shoot the whole thing if you make an event leo!

I hope you decide to cover the event and post on youtube. 

Hello. 
Canada for 2 months, then back to Finland. I hope I get to a meeting in Canada or Europe. 

I would come if you come in Netherlands, Belgium (I am from Belgium) or France so please do come :)

Good luck with everything!

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

On 5/4/2019 at 5:59 PM, Dimi said:

I would come if you come in Netherlands, Belgium (I am from Belgium) or France so please do come :)

Good luck with everything!

Same here! If Leo comes near Netherlands, I'm down :D

Come to the Western US and I will do my best to be there.  I'm sure I can get a cheap round-trip ticket and hotel online.  I like Expedia.com.

Lets meet in Oregon! Dont forget the nitrous oxide!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Come to Edinburgh in Scotland. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

8 hours ago, Rilles said:

nitrous oxide

Fuckin' gross lol

Keep the whip-its out

Go for it. But it would be helpful to do a poll on YouTube. It'll show up in subscribers subscription feed.

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

When you visit India Leo , In New Delhi "zorba the Buddha " Is a beautiful spiritual centre/ resort. They have beautiful accommodation, high quality ancient Indian style accommodation( huts with thached roofs, etc) serving Organic Satvik food, and they have big beautiful halls which you can conduct your events in. They will facilitate marketing and filling of seats themselves if you would like that arrangement, I think it would be very helpful for you, they have a sales ,Event management and marketing team and  they'll share small amount from the contribution you'll charge.

Otherwise you can also just hire one of their halls or gardens for the event taking charge of filling up the seats etc by yourself, although you'll still get help with event management ,catering etc.

You can check out their website.

http://zorbathebuddha.org

I used to work there, it was actually the last place I worked in , I was in event management and sales , I still have connections there with my colleagues and team and if you'll come I'll volunteer there for your event in whatever free time I'll have.