Leo Gura

Actualized Coming To A City Near You?

160 posts in this topic

This is a great idea! I live in Seattle and I'm fully okay to pay $20 or more for a ticket. I'm sure there are many people from Seattle who would join the meeting. I look forward to it!

I think if he can do a poll of all countries, or simpler a map and everyone whos from a crountry/city that would be willing for him to come, should check off their area on the map/poll. 

@moon777light It's hard to reach everyone and make them take part in a poll.

I bet that Leo has fairly good statistics of his audience directly from YouTube or other marketing tools and will base his decisions on that.

He can probaly see who visits the website/buys products/donates on PayPal the most, too. So don't you worry about that! He will know were to go first.

If you decide to go to EU choose cheap city and part of EU not UK so that most people can fly there and gather up. 

@Leo GuraI live in Portland, Oregon and I would love to attend something in person!  And $20 is totally reasonable.  I would definitely travel to Seattle or even San Fransisco as well.  In addition, if you are ever looking for satellite support someday in my area, I would love to help in any way I can.  The urge to give back to you in some way or connect with you in person does arise from time to time as a loyal subscriber so I'm excited about this potential opportunity!  Just FYI as you spit ball.  

Thanks for all the offers of help and support.

I've got to work on myself a bit more and then we'll try to set up some tour dates hopefully later this year, towards the Fall.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why not have a few events in Vegas first?   It's one of the easiest cities to travel to.  Who doesn't like having a reason to go to Vegas? :D

@ChadT I don't think there are many Actualized viewers in Vegas. I gotta go where the people are. They are too lazy to travel.

It will be challenging enough to get people to actually show up in LA.

It's one thing to show up online, it's another thing to show up in person. People always have last-minute excuses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It will be challenging enough to get people to actually show up in LA.

NYC is better for that.

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16