Search the Community
Showing results for 'suicide'.
Found 4,885 results
-
The problem is, the Islamist radicals are too dogmatic and delusional to ever do that. They would rather die. And they will. Their own leadership is okay with fighting to the death. Which is like a proper suicide cult. Oct 7th was basically the suicide of Gaza. Their leadership was so irresponsible for doing that. An important difference in development is that Israelis actually care about not dying. Israelis care about protecting their own. Not 100%, but close enough.
-
I have been working on project steelman for a couple months now. I came to an issue in which I seem to have gotten genuinely stumped as to what can realistically be done. Not only do policy suggestions have weak empirical backing, but the political stakes also seem nearly impossible to overcome in America given extreme polarization and ideological disagreements. Attempting to legislate such things would realistically lead to a gridlock with no sustained solution passing. Gun Control is a uniquely American problem, probably because of the Second Amendment which itself has an ambiguous meaning. Some dispute the preamble regarding the regulated Militia because it may be referring to the scope of the Amendment. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." There is a part in this Amendment that throws me off. It talks about a Militia being necessary. I remember that this was supposedly for the American people in case the government became tyrannical so we could overthrow them. The problem is that I am not convinced that the emerging government would necessarily be any less tyrannical depending on how the new government forms in the event of a seemingly successful revolution against the government. Additionally, the American government has been extensively designed in a way that makes it resistant to attempted revolutions. I struggle to imagine a scenario in which this would go well for anybody. This is certainly something we should avoid. Imagine where America would be if the January sixth attacks were successful and MAGA killed countless officials while taking over the government themselves. Furthermore, although mass shootings drive a lot of the emotional pull around this debate, most gun deaths are the result of suicide. Personally, I don't believe I would be alive if I had access to a gun because I could have killed myself much more easily while I was stuck living with a family of drug addicts. Means prevention is the most effective way of preventing suicide. Another part I am skeptical of is the idea of using a gun for self-defense. My main objection on this point is that if too many people have guns, then there is the problem of attackers having the first move and therefore the element of surprise. The outcome is that I would expect attackers to be more successful than defenders because the defender draws his arm second. On a big enough scale, I would then imagine that overall we would all be less safe if more people had guns. There is again the problem of empirically measuring such things, so I can't be certain about these ideas. If we are dealing with a country in which there are more guns than people and the government comes to a standstill when attempting to pass legislation which may not even be enforced, then I start to become stumped in terms of what could even be done. I never really came up with a convincing method of suicide prevention in these scenarios if people often purchase guns illegally anyway. There are background checks and licensing which can therefore easily be circumvented. If suicide by firearm seems difficult to prevent, then we could try homicide and mass shooting prevention. To my understanding, women generally feel less safe in a home with an intimate partner if there is a gun in the house because of the increased likelihood of homicide from an abusive partner. From this standpoint, I would imagine that preventing abusive relationships should give people a means of exiting such situations. This can include things like avoiding isolation and maintaining contact with other support networks such as friends and family. If our lives revolve too much around intimate partners, we would create a situation of co-dependence which would become difficult to leave. Having regular check ins with an outside perspective would be important for ensuring people don't end up trapped with someone homicidal. This is part of the problem with modern romantic relationships as they are commonly structured in ways that enable abuse if it comes with isolation from others. I believe organizing relationships more consciously to avoid isolation is a strategy that works independently of government gridlock. This might be something the people would have more leverage over when it comes to safety. When it comes to preventing mass shootings, the best I could come up with would be the security measure of dispersing the target. One of the reasons schools are common targets is because they are crowded with a lot of targets. A larger quantity of schools combined with smaller classroom sizes and online courses where applicable would help keep schools less crowded, thereby reducing the number of children killed per attack, assuming we can't prevent all attacks. We can't guarantee that parents will actually pay attention to children enough to discover they are looking at gore forums which glorify violence. Some schools have started using metal detectors in case kids do try to come in with weapons, though this is criticized for security theater while making students feel less safe and presently lacking clear proof that this really deters attackers. Personally, I am kind of lost when it comes to what data is reliable from a policy standpoint. Policy doesn't seem to be particularly helpful if the government will realistically be stuck in a gridlock over the second amendment. that said, the best leverage I can see on this issue would be looking for ways to make us more secure without needing to go through gun control policy. It looks like there are some ways to circumvent this problem, though I don't know how successful or impactful the changes would be at scale. What can you come up with for project steelman on this issue.
-
Hamas launched the 7 October attack that triggered the Gaza war. Israel has a legitimate need to prevent a repeat, and credible deterrence can require military force rather than peaceful assurances alone. I’m not excusing war crimes; I’m defending the need to make further attacks harder and more costly. Especially when Hamas have such ease, and yes Hamas specifically fall into this kind of terrorism, use their children as suicide bombers. It only makes their narratives around war-crimes by Israel look like pure manipulation, political steering and further fuelling of hatred towards Israel from their people. Also, its important to take a more global geopolitical view when it comes to getting good at analysing strategies employed in international conflicts. For example, there is a limited parallel with NATO strengthening its defences against Russian aggression, but much more covert forms of strategy are needed against a much more complex geopolitical economy of outcomes in light of Russians far superior force compared to Palestine, along with their alliances becoming stronger with China. Not to mention Russia's recent proclamations around the potential use of nuclear force against any attempts by member nations with NATO; recent case regarding any potential Karliningrad blockade. You gotta take your time to see through the bullshit before you unknowingly become a puppet for propaganda.
-
They both a squashed people. Native Americans have been at war with Americans till the early 20th century. They had to take their kids hostage at schools and militarilly quarter them into reserves to squash them. I believe it was Hamas that invented the terrorist playbook. Suicide bombing, hijacking, etc. Native Americans had raids and guerilla tactics till fighting became unfeasable. Palestinians seem much more fanatical in comparison.
-
i'm at my late grandparents' house now, and it is much sadder than expected. it's such a lovely home, with so many details, so much love put into it. in a lovely town, too. and we'll just have to tear it all down (only metaphorically speaking, in this case) and abandon it. guess i'm also exhausted from the train ride, which was much longer than planned because someone committed suicide on the tracks, so we had to re-route. i had planned to leave again tomorrow, but i think i'll stay for two nights, maybe go shopping and walk around town tomorrow, visit the graveyard.... and appreciate this place one last time? the funny thing is, i was expecting zero emotionality, but now it sort of hit me. i guess i didn't even remember all the things i could miss here, and now i immersed myself right in them - to stir it all up and miss it even more after that, i guess? it's been ages since the last time i was here. i was like 16, and that was just for one day, we didn't even stay the night. it does feel sad, to stay here, now....knowing it'll all be gone right after.
-
I AM GOD! I AM CREATING EVERYTHING! ABSOLUTELY TOTAL! ABSOLUTELY SOVEREIGN! ABSOLUTE INSANITY! God is loving this reality. God doesn't care whether the human dies or not. However, suicide is a deception. God wants to experience and it designed the human experience. I'm hallucinating this human experience! I was able to awaken myself and go back to being human instantly. I tested that multiple times while tripping. Leo! I created you to remind me that I can wake up. God is a genius bastard. So much happened during the trip that I'm unable to write as of now! It was infinitely insane! I ate a cannabis gummy three hours after I consumed 150 mg N,N-DPT orally. It contained 5 mg THC, 5 mg CBD, and 5 mg CBG. My insane trip began 20-30 minutes after cannabis consumption. The peak lasted for two hours. But I'm still tripping. Almost all of my psychedelic experiences, although I've done very little before, are a joke compared to what I've experienced now. Ideas of psychedelic experiences are also a joke after you have an experience. Ideas of it will probably become an obstacle eventually without serious experience. Meditation will never, at least to me, be able to reveal something like that. My whole being wants to align with that experience. I feel a strong desire to emulate it.
-
Schizophonia replied to Monster Energy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
No given what you say about Trump I’m sure that if you had the power you would at least be tempted to rationalize rigging the election against him "because he’s a lunatic," and so on. Just like Musk admitted to doing everything he could to help him win because he was afraid of the Democrats' immigration policy and other things. And once again you constantly make choices that aren't particularly intuitively "ethical" according to our collective unconscious; you almost certainly own electronic devices made by Foxconn a company that has anti-suicide nets on its buildings, you eat meat that might come from a bad factory farm, and in the summer you don't hesitate to swat flies and mosquitoes, even though they are sentient living beings, and so on. The problem is the idealist bias (if you are truly non-dualist then you must also acknowledge the other materialist polarity at the same time; the historical materialism, materialist dialectics as marxists say). The materialist basis of morality lies in the subconscious internalization of the superego of the written and unwritten laws (taboos) of your culture or even just your immediate social circle. One might even imagine that your body’s biological needs influence your concept of morality; thus, rather than speaking of the superego, one could just as well speak of the "symbolic order," as Lacan did. The problem with idealism is that it generates what some Marxists would call "bourgeois morality", that is an ethic that serves not so much your own interests as those of the class that dominates you. If you fail to see that the "bad" things are actually at an unconscious level injunctions or necessities imposed by the agendas of others, of collective subjects that dominate you, then the very idea of rebelling cannot even occur to you. You can do "emasculating" things like becoming vegetarian or buying an ethically sourced phone, but anything that involves imposing your agenda (and by extension that of your social class) will quickly be deemed "bad"; for this concept of wrongness is relative and shifts significantly throughout history, rooted as it is in the balance of power between collective subjects. -
Previous chapters: spiritual tinnitus. *Old man Jenkins voice* How long has it been? Fifty years? Certainly feels that way. Like I've lived a few lifetimes in the past few years. I've been exploring the wild and revelatory vicissitudes of being human, embracing human needs and human obligations. More than half of my twenties was spent avoiding being human, i.e. spiritual bypassing. I used Leo's content, this forum, psychedelics, a whole 'lotta books, and even food to avoid the confusing, difficult world of human affairs. The main remedy that pulled me out of my spiritual circus was renting my own house. I have a host of different responsibilities and adulting things that I need to stay on top of. Survival has stared me straight in the face, and I stare back with equal reluctance and resolve. I literally cannot afford to sulk anymore. The past couple of years have been a test of the "Divine Masculine," I guess I could say. Pressing on when metaphorical weights were tied to my ankles. Developing a work ethic. Managing rejection. Believing in myself when the people around me were doubting. Having a willingness to take risks and look like a fool. Solidifying my sense of purpose. I'm proud to say that at age 30, I have finally found "my thing." My zone of genius. It's been staring me in the face for ten years, but I've been fighting it every step of the way. "There's no money in music," the average Joe says. "It's a competitive industry. Keep your day job. Music is nowhere near impactful as being a teacher, a healer, a therapist, or really anything else." Yadda yadda yadda. To a certain degree, that's all valid. But I've reached a point in my life where doing anything other than what I'm good at and feel passionate about feels like a waste of time. So if it means going the starving artist path, then so fucking be it. Fortunately, it hasn't been so bad. I've been blessed in so many twisted and peculiar ways. For instance, I was Instacarting at the time of the shooting in 2021, and consequently, the CEO gave me free mental health services as well as a large sum of money. I ended up saving all of that money, so by the time I made my way back home, I had a fat stack to invest in something. Someone offered to rent me an entire house with all of the amenities for a killer rate, and I accepted. I then used all of that saved money to invest in acoustic treatment, a new laptop, plugins, furniture, etc. for a music studio. Be Light Studio unfolded so serendipitously that looking back feels a bit surreal. Since then, I have been teaching myself music production and plan to start an LLC once I get my ducks in a row. I've spent the past year self-producing an album, and as of a few days ago, I finished it. I plan to release it in Mid-October. In between the album, a number of locals have asked me to produce their music, so I already have a growing clientele. For a while, I doubted the whole thing, reverting to my idea of becoming a healer/therapist as I already have a couple of certifications. But joining an orientation zoom call for a master's degree in counseling, I knew immediately that I would hate myself if I pursued that path. Turns out that I've been using those aptitudes in other ways. Maybe I'll write about that in another post. For the past few years, I've worked part-time at a local juice bar. But thanks to all of the live gigs I've managed to book, I am now officially financially independent. I have to live like a monk, but I'm wealthy in freedom. I never thought I'd reach this point. In most of the other parallel realities, I am likely dead by active or passive suicide. But in this reality I'm pursuing my passions and making money from them. Go figure! I could say more, but I don't want this post to be too long, and I need to get my day started. But I feel drawn back to this forum because I feel that in the midst of all of this human stuff, I've lost the plot. I've hit a level of burnout that I've never experienced before, which has caused me to backslide in my habits. I've become addicted to my own adrenaline release, whether with chronic Youtube content consumption, my right hand, or late bedtimes. While I've achieved so much in the past couple of years, I feel like I've lost myself in the process. I've lost that zest to learn more, to push myself towards higher virtue, to stay above the noise. I guess I have a case of spiritual tinnitus. So it's time to turn down the volume on distraction. My hope is that writing, whether here or in my own journal, will get me back on track. My goals for this off-season (i.e. fewer gigs and more time to myself): Replace mindless Youtube content consumption with audiobooks, books, journaling, and songwriting Either write one song or learn one cover song per week Continue working on clients' projects Transition from using my right hand with a screen, to using my right hand without one, to ideally using my right hand only once per week at most Re-acquire my stretching habit and begin to myofascially release my god-awful posture from too much guitar playing Acquire a regular aerobics habit (likely long walks) Re-acquire a regular strength training habit At least eight hours of rest every night, with an ideal bedtime of 10pm and wakeup at 7am I have other goals and more to say, but for now, this will suffice. To anyone who is curious enough to read this — I wish you well!
-
I want to say that I am not familiar with mental illnesses in any capacity beyond internet meme science, so I am taking Dr K’s expertise at face value. I’m also a man without kids, so I don’t know anything about pregnancy and childbirth. I will loosely summarise the things that stood out to me personally in this discussion and the case in general. Given my background and biases, when I first heard about the case, my initial reaction was, damn, these bishes acting cRaY, she needs to be locked up for life. Which speaks to one of the first major points Dr K brought up. Men and society don’t fully understand how hard pregnancy and the postpartum can truly be for women. For the average woman, pregnancy and childbirth are the highest risk activities she will engage in during her life, and the postpartum period is the highest risk period in her life for developing mental illness. So, there is a fundamental misalignment in gender perspective here that is fuelling a culture war outrage on both sides of this equation. The average man with a newborn child (that he holds so tenderly, preciously and joyfully) can’t fully fathom that there is a reasonably high probability his wife is brooding in the corner with a kitchen knife contemplating ... God knows what. There is also a lot of latent displaced anger towards men from women who have had challenging pregnancies and postpartum periods seeping out in the culture war. The second point that stood out to me was that although mental health awareness has increased in society, mental health ignorance has also increased. People in general (both men and women) don’t know what conditions like psychosis are beyond vague intimations and generalisations. The confusion about support for Lindsay speaks to this, and the discussions about agency, how she preplanned the murder, etc., also speak to this. Dr K’s explanation of psychosis was interesting. From what I could gather, agency and control are maintained; it’s just that the underlying assumptions and beliefs about reality are changed. In the mind of a person with psychosis, planning to kill your kids and then doing it in the afternoon can feel just as innocuous as giving your ass an extra wipe after a messy dump. This is different from conditions like command auditory hallucinations where a person doesn’t maintain a sense of agency and feels they must execute an action against their will. This is where the legal interpretation of the children’s deaths remains open, from what I can gather. The statistics of postpartum psychosis were also interesting. About 3 in 1000 live births will result in postpartum psychosis specifically, so while it’s not common, it’s certainly not unheard of. Of those cases, 5% will result in homicidal ideation, and 6% will result in suicidal ideation. There are about 10,000 live births per day in the USA, so literally every day there are at least a handful of women who experience this exact condition with homocidal connotations, making it completely reasonable that 5000 women would donate money to support her GoFundMe campaign. There is also a disconnect between people intuitive understanding of the consequences of various mental illness diagnoses and physical illnesses. As Dr K said, if you get a cancer diagnosis, it's easy for regular people to grasp that you have an x% chance of dying over a y period of time. If you are diagnosed with postpartum psychosis however, the same intuitive leap to a 11% chance of suicidal/homicidal ideation with the very real possibility of enactment, isn't made by folks. There are also discussions about the failures of the medical system being brought up with regard to the second court case, where Lindsay and her husband are suing her care providers. Objectively, she attended two of the best psychiatric hospitals in the country, saw multiple providers over a long period of time, was delivered an ironclad standard of care, yet this was still the outcome. The support she is getting can also be viewed from the perspective of women showing empathy and sympathy, possibly with respect to their own problematic experiences with the healthcare system over time. 17-minute consult times are too short, the non-centralised electronic health care records making communication between providers difficult, and the fact that she called a suicide hotline twice and that information wasn’t available to her providers are all being brought into this discussion. What is scary for many people (women especially) to consider is that there isn’t really much else she could have done as a regular person to prevent such a tragic outcome, making her support more morally and ethically justifiable to some people. I feel sorry for the dad; I haven’t heard shit from anyone about what he must be going through, just that he’s either defective in some way or even directly responsible. I wouldn't want to absolve him of responsibility, and it raises an interesting question about what exactly a father's role and duties are in a situation like this. I liked Dr K’s description of “women’s intuition” being a potent force to be respected, but only in the sense that it can detect incongruence about situations and shouldn’t be relied upon too heavily for directionality about the source(s) of incongruence. Whatever the outcome of the case, there are clear issues with the healthcare system that need to be cognised by the general public, if not resolved. It is a giant system that’s not going to be changed overnight and does deliver some of the best healthcare humans have ever developed at scale; it just can’t be considered a monolith that will solve every problem perfectly. People need to take more responsibility for their own healthcare and be more deeply involved in understanding their own personal situations and managing them accordingly. Should she be locked up for life? I don’t know. That is for the jury to decide and it seems they are having a hard time doing so. I hope the case won’t inspire sociopathic/psychopathic women to exploit this potential loophole in the future if it turns out she gets sent to a psychiatric institution with the potential to be free again at some point. The true victims are the children, of course and we can't have bishes slaughtering kids out here willy nilly. For reference, Dr K wasn't my sole source for interpreting the case Ana Pych video for a female psychologist's perspective: https://youtu.be/fyBRQURmdO8?si=uc6aezwHw-80Km0V Dr Joseph's video for an international psychiatrist's perspective on drug-induced psychosis: https://youtu.be/WUSH0D9LjSA?si=fpTuYhTfg8KJQZ6y
-
Schizophonia replied to Basman's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Cannibalism is part of the human experience, but humans did not evolve to be docile and thus tend to rebel. Consequently most human societies have agreed dating back as far as the Paleolithic era to abstain from cannibalism and even later slavery, except under extreme circumstances. Ethics is not objective; it is the unconscious internalization of power dynamics. Yes we use animals to produce milk, meat, and eggs, but in exchange they live safe lives. We all inhabit a binary, dualistic, and limited world, yet we don't go committing suicide over it. Consuming animal products is ethically positive provided the animals are treated well above a certain standard. A vegan can still make ethically terrible choices, such as being an executive who exploits employees or buying manufactured goods produced under lousy conditions. No cows aren't raped; a rod containing sperm is inserted into the vulva to fertilize them. It takes just a few seconds. It is a constraint yes but so what? Life is full of constraints; does that make reproducing in this world unethical -
Building charisma or other self-improvement I am not against. Self-improvement in itself can be used for used for good and bad. I am in favor for self-improvement for good. you can self-improve to become a criminal. You can self-improve to become a good citizen and husband. or you can self-improve to live a Hugh-Hefner type lifestyle. What "women want" is not a linear, rational thing. They want all sorts of things on different levels of their consciousness, some good and some evil. different women will cater more towards one side depending on many factors. In this they are not different from men. I have a side to me that wants to have 100s of women and live like Hugh Hefner, and this probably stems from biological instincts and also egoic traumas of feeling unworthy. But I also have a side that wants to have a marriage and children. My issue is that most men seem to realize this dichotomy and ultimately want marriages and families, but feminist women, both young and old (who are the majority of women in the west), see family as something inherently suspicious, maybe even oppressive, but in the least as something that is a burden to her that weighs down her other options. And we are living in a surface liberal culture that is deeply invested in the worldview of these women. If you tell a woman she is selfish for living out her bad girl/feminist agenda (fucking as many of the richest and hottest dudes while young and then getting the best husband possible and lie about your past), she and society will shun you. But if you tell a man he is selfish for wanting to live a life of debauchery, society and him (most likely) will agree. That is the joke we are living under today. Total gynocentricism. By studying the facts it has become clear to me that this worldview simply leads to the decline and collapse of society. "wanting children" for example is seen as an individual choice and only through the lens of what it brings and costs the individual(especially the woman). Never is it seen as a moral choice affecting the whole of collective society. It is a simple fact that younger people carry the old people's burdens. This used to be in a direct family system where children would literally take care of their parents and grandparents in their old age. Nowadays this is a welfare system; everyone's children take care of everyone's parents. A person who doesn't want children, who is more likely a woman, still wants to be taken care of by the state when she is old, effectively saying that someone else's children should take care of her. With the fertility rate at an abysmal level, this cannot hold. The only solution is migration, which we are seeing at a rapid rate here in Europe. European people are not having children and are replacing them with young migrant workers. I don't care about you choosing a life of chasing a multitude of women that much. Even though you're basically incentivizing those harlots to continue in their evil and doing evil yourself. I am not above it. I contemplate suicide every day because I can't get with women because of various acquired medical issues. In one way I would tell you to "live your best life", although I do realize I wouldn't be better than those harlots myself, who cheer on their fellow women in their 20s to ride the carousel, dishonor themselves and destroy society one bit at a time. And I'm not better. If I had the chance to be promiscuous I probably would be. Yet again, this is also incentivized by women's modern freedoms and their ways of handling it. Choosing to be monogamous when you see other women be hypergamous and polyamorous is a much harder choice to make than a society of chaste people. My problem with your rhetoric is that you are framing it through the lens that there is no consequence, that you should just chase your dreams no matter what. This is precisely the gynocentric, anti-truth, self-biased mindframe that I described. We are in a forum that is supposed to be about putting truth 1st. The truth is that a culture and implementation of healthy, monogamous marriages leads to a stable society while the opposite leads to it's collapse and ultimately famine, war and genocide. If you want to partake in that, sure, and i'm not being sarcastic. we are all human after all, and like I said, I couldn't tell you if I'd be any different. Just realize that liberalism is a lie and that the current sexual market is a direct incentivizing towards extreme forms of selfishness of both sexes and will lead to death and destruction. Don't justify it as generic self-improvement. Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law if you want it to be. I am calling out your bullshit, not your lack of morals, although that also frustrates me, but again, I'm not above that. I'm above bullshit and lies. PS: This culture shift has not been organic but quite orchestrated from institutions like the Frankfurt school and others with lots of money behind it. From bolsheviks wanting to end the family to give control to the state, to liberals like the actual Hugh Hefner who wanted sexual revolution and feminism so he could fuck 100s of girls. They all had power/ego-driven ideological reasons for incentivizing the breakdown of healthy marriages and this is all well documented. @yetineti The game-theoretical realities I described above. In essence; destroying marriage incentives endless competition, lack of morals and degeneration (because of women selecting for dysgenic traits) and both sexes becoming huge pieces of shit until society collapses due to frustration, lack of trust and moral character. Women choosing to be childless also makes society economically unbearable.
-
Alright this will be one of my final posts, I get generally to many people falsely association with where my development left, as I dove very deep into mathematics, and evolutionary algorithms also under the influence of psychdelics, and I had very high states similar to what Rumis describes what Leo post currently I already went through in my 20's it's very backwards and retrospective, the whole point of realizing actualized.org is at best only a ressource is what the core of this is about, I learn more for myself for 10 years this has been a huge blockade in my development, due to the insanity of the denil of his own corruption, he might help some on the path, but if you're attracted ot my content and viewpoint you must also see how deluded Leo is. I found videos of my ex girlfriend who has similar trauma and a life story, and generally speaking it's a huge coincidence, long story short; it's mostly about the empowerment of the youth, and the issue how egotistical and disgusting people like Leo and the Ex are as there are similarities in their "Tamsic" qualities, and the more I see how conformist they are and act out their performative contradictive shadow at stage green, I can clearly see, how different we are, our understanding on God is different has he steadily focuses on Overmind, and that is to low of a perspective, and imo, Leo is a strong denialists of others spiritual progress and power, and has a very deep envy drive, he has not worked through properly yet, but I did it a lot and saw that in the ex, how hypergamy and status and the worship of humans and the egotistical self-reference are an eternal issues, while I almost deleted my entire life out of devotion to life itself in a meditative state, only for that to approved by one son of a whore called Leo Fick Dich Du Hurensohn. A deep part of my eternal hate rests within your tamasic qualities, at times I don't wish you well for what I go through even if you're right, I am not the type of person who ever needed any word from you just, show me what you read that is enough, I might come back to the perspective, but tbh if I ever meet you on the wrong day, Fick dich du Hurensohn, I fucking hate you for what you are in this life. I utterly hate you for this extrem level of ignorance, your blind to your own existence and what I suspect about you, in the end if it would not be for other larger then life persons such as Ralston or Shinzen having interacted with you, I could not respect someone like you with any sanity, life is to complex, and imo Leo is to dumb and stupid to realize the complexities, being vulnerable around a profit driven stage red Leo Gura etc. some of this takes even if genuient are just for the camera, the more I contemplate his story and words, and how long I trusted the depth & pain and the new audiobooks I consume from more holier people, I can clearly see what a deluded leftist prick son of a whore he is, and I wish you death yes physical death for what happend here, you are one fucking asshole, let alone any nefarious quality I sensed about you. FICK DICH & CEASE You are satanic, by your very essence you're satanic, even if you heal your soul, something about you is still very satanic, the perspective and the work that heals you is good, but in the end the more I am free and can enjoy my life and the complexities of it, I can see what a time waste it is, to have ever trusted this body of work, I had to extract most of it, and Shinzen is right sometimes you just have to take the teachings and run, imo if you follow this guy for to long it will end badly, I am not the first one with this intuition, but there are very deep disgusting manipulative tendencies that make me resent being near such a person, and creates dark thoughts of suicide etc. I don't enjoy this tamsic quality of karma, crocodiles etc. these people are satanic, lethargic and tbh even if they have good will, they are not as pure hearted, they lack psychic vision for their heart, and just feed of life, I could write more, but I will dissect this more privately I am absolutely done with actualized.org, I come to get some ressources, but most of the stuff that I don't post is rehearsed etc. Some of the best members already left or already benefitted more, this is exactly the bullshit that he caused by talking down on Rajas qualities and the whole spectrum of his envious or blind envious character, imo nothing he did not seriously and scientifically tested on himself is good, I share a large part of his worldview in some aspects in the liberal territory, but imo he is massively blind to the history of black people, middle east, and it's not even the history, the guy just lacks the human ground to sense the differences, and acts like this white liberal fucking southern cali garbadge you have to make fun of in a self-ironic take. I am so done with what I have to see within my own family fuck this fake kid, fuck this satanic ex, and their similarities and their narccistic mother with their pride of children etc. There is much more, feel free to ban this fucking account, I am so done with any of his videos, I can come back with tech any time, there is no real to stop me if I really want I can just learn to hack & get the ressources, I already find so much with what I am doing, but I am not that type of character and I value ethics, but just not with these tamasic people, it's the same shit everytime the burden will land on, one of us, and I prefer to lead, and I can't stand people like him leading it just leads to the weirdest and dumbest types of obstruction and there is a lack of vision of progress moving forward, and to little vitality to share that type of energy and move forward, I don't lack this energy, fundamentally this is just a good bye to actualized.org and my efforts to be a member of this community, I've had no positive experience of being in a community if it's not about me to a larger extend or I have a leading or functioning leading role, or a role of autonomey. Let alone the difference of universities and growing-up and the age difference make it more clear to me, on a fundamental level he fucked up teaching, I can't tell the reason besides his own genetics and the whole topic of family & race, which is something I'd rather engage with people where it ressonates, and it makes more sense the stuff I found about history and him might being involved in these ploys just show me how deluded currently the east of europe and russia etc generally is, and I am utterly disgusted by how this is currently unfolding, and it pains me to see the good heart of it being pullted by discusting rats like Putin, I will watch some episodes, and engage with the content in my own way & filtered way to face reality, and not his illusions abour reality and my projections etc. There is a stark difference in character and development between us, and the more information I find the more clearly I can see how this is partially due to my white genetics, but I have to little knowledge & insight into my black d.n.a, I can look at my american family, but many of their own issues and story, a lot with race & identity, due to having a Texan background, as well as the whole "white nazification of tech" and how such liberals contribute with their whole micer paradigm, and lack of abillity to be in communion, they are mostly greening around there is a lack to move from Yellow-Psychic and integrate the lower properly, discluding being a saint. I am reading some very powerful books, I will not mention that just blow apart the whole work of Leo himself, and I am thankful for what he provided insight into the dating field and area, these tamasic type of relationship engaging attracted me due to having an extended 8w9 family, but it's Direct Wealth based, and German it's very different background and these people trusted me a lot, a lot happend, imo we could've prevented Iran, but it's the whole issue with the post-modernism of this site, and lack of integral engagment and just giving people the benfit of the doubt, attacking the wrong people who do the work silently to beginn with and who clear their own doubts, and making it a status game. Holy fuck this website was a status game a few years back, and this is why I see Leo like Trump as he is achievement driven, the issues of exellence and supression or disciminatory behaviour is completely different and mostly due to the intensity of narccicism and Germany scores the highest currently, America seems very different to me, and I have different priviledges, after meeting such people and seeing that they don't truly have a background of friends that is so extremely diverse, imo they miss the quality of LEBEN but as SUPERMIND directly implanted in your soul, which is GOD! God is higher than your shit Overmind, and I am done with anyone who does not adress me with the level of self-respect I feel for myself. Imo your a good human, but your a coward, Fick dich du Hurensohn Leo Gura, that is the first thing that ever came to my mind seeing you. Hurensohn, you can thank Kahzakstan for that, but tbh you lack any variety of experience, just sitting at home with video etc. Buy or fuck a bot or smth. something about you just rubs me the wrong way and I pulled a lot of effort into including that with shadow work, but I am partially done doing clean up for whores who don't even deserve life in my own eyes, and I accidentally deleted my own life in a close to mahasamadhi state, to have a tamasic clown give me shit feedback, just fuck you at times, you're very dumb, and archetypally don't fuck with me I am serious. You are satanic, in contrast to you my soul is already a gift from God, I have meet realized people you have never seen smelled or tasted and I posted them here, you are one ungrateful disgusting black cock loving little water snake and you are one piece of shit I tell you for what I can sense with spiral dynamics you do well, but I am very glad when you are under you own, I still love you in my own twisted way, but your work and influence is inflated imo. I wasted a lot of time not reflecting on myself due to the influence of people like you and imo you cause to many accidents and there is just some esoteric stuff that is more important, and tbh your level of science is absolutely garbadge as philosopher, it's to bad to even consider you equally minded after what I went through, this is a bye forever, I will not post anymore with this account, this is my last post, and I am done with Leo Gura, I just check for ressources and perspectives, as it's the only value it has ever had for me over these years, I blocked this for 10 days or so, that is long enough to block it forever, the guy still has some huge issues with tall black people and just the whole paradigm of "being american" and having lived in Russia, I know such people, there is something about you, that you have to explore with someone who is similar to me, but I tell you it's not me, I hope you find your answers, especially in God, but fuck you are deluded about religion and have 0 ressonance as this whole nobility spectrum makes your eyes clouded, you should seriously experience something different then royal treatment just normal suffering or a 4w3 perspective should pull you to senses, if that does not happen something is wrong, or the 4w3 is corrupted in practicality anyhow, I went quite far, having fked and dated turkish girls, having a lot of middle eastern friends and close friends when smaller, and others I don't think a prick who grew up so privileged understands even the concept of priviledge coming from an american military background, something about your soul even when I hate my father at times, is utterly disgusting and corrupt through your fathers action, while my soul at times screams clean revenge at humans that most likely are like you and your father, idk how he started his buisness why you had no electricty and went broke, but your soul is lost in this tamasic apathy at times, your mind is beautiful but your soul at times, idk. I am not also advoacting for that my soul is super clean etc. but I get a lot of impulses from spirit Intution & Supermind, I am not as overmind control driven as such people, and it's rather annoying dealing with archetypes can also be a waste of time, and I utterly am advised to dismiss it most likely in the way such people dismiss it, I am still looking anyhow for people that resonate with me, and that will change every 2 years in my experience, some stay longer but I have to see anyhow. This is bye bye!!! I am gone thank you for everything, but also fuck you for everything! I still for a large part dislike and hate you, for being a huge distraction putting on these long ass episodes, that at times are more fluff then A.I can provide and the whole perspective of a.i here etc. is just the liberal white underbelly and dissatisfaction, and please stop caring about every issue, I am so done with these snoop noses, acting all good, while having this tamasic body, it's just odd seeing how deluded this energy can be and it's not something I had to face, more randomness and raja types of qualities unrestful people seeking to do good. But the conformity and stereotype people like leo create are dso disgusting it just goes also against many good approaches for health etc. or anything that is just normal, and acceptable moving on with what happens is more intelligent and acts with the principle of not-doing, then this tamasic greed of lust of nothingness. I also had this pyramid thing on forever etc. but tbh, my mind is tainted by what I experienced I don't enjoy posting stuff and I am glad I find so much variety I hope to find more, but I am done and out BYE!!! I hope you forget me, my name and my posts! In the end participating here showed me I wasted my time with my own happiness and joy, facing envious spirits joining in their liberal cause or perception etc. I naturally have a different approach and bias to face, the collective waves of this might come or not, but I also just enjoy the perspective, but in the end we're fundamentally very different I had a lot of god access already as a child and teen, I don't think people like you comprehend true devotion, I would voluntarily delete myself for some holy people I don't think you have that strength of will. I can't see you as a mature spiritual human, so this is bye forever, this will last multiple lifettimes, I am already facing my demons, you don't belong to them, but you are satanic to me in nature. Calling me a devil is a joke, if you'd ever meet my satanic side, it would be quickly over for you, you are a fucking joke and clown. Bye.
-
I could not find a right title, and there are a billions of issues, due to the nature of what I went through and health, I have not been able to find anyone to help me with the issues since birth, and the ideas and solutions I have are mostly destroyed by the inability for humanity or the others; to be more spiritually insightful to get into the root cause, hence it's my responsibility to find a solution, I have been looking into archetypes based on the fundamental notions of some calculations and time, and time archetypes as I had some "chrone" types of experiences, and integral psychology the book creates, a lot of insight, but I feel and notice the doubt of humanity and the weight of that pain. I have been looking for stability with other, but the hypernarccistic expansion of perception and the in-abillity of the social structure of once here once was empathy has turned into a desire for capital money, gain and the denial the money and value is part of love, and the core issue of love. So many, things happend: I still ruminate suicide a lot, due to issues of thought and the pain I have since birth, but most psychologist are stuck in moder-post-modern levels of thinking from problems that stem from pre-rational to post-rational levels, and the pain of correcting or healing myself is awesome, but it's a lot of racist remnants from WWI and the effects of interacting with people here and their pain-body with Rudolf Steiner and Tesla, and other scientist how racist that era was, and how much violence has occurred, and the issue of the Ideation of race itself, d.n.a., turkey and Iran especially, their ideaology, the issue of color, and just my recent experiences. I got banned as I could not handle anymore my "coping" and the issue of being more social to be and get help, and that dragon swallowing you and devouring you etc. I found out that Leo's first name was part of Greeks Odyssee, with Alexander, Dimitri and Leo and the issue of Christ and religion and the whole issue with nature mystecism, the regress Ken Wilber was talking about and more patterns that I was correct, but could not express due to pain, especially as my first name is Dimitri, and I am using Wu-Xing generally speaking I had so many odd experiences and they all are Kriyas, I made to many excellent choices that turned into pure hell and purgatory, from multiple perspectives, the larger whole of what I yearn to say is: I found some answers if I will ever unify my psychedelic experiences and find possible terms and alternative terms or simply nothing to see and experience the credibility I found out a lot about humans; but I really required a forum or medium, so many things technically broke, as I learned and I found new patterns and ideas, but the core issue is the translation to put it into my understanding of Wilbers framework, and the core issues I had in my family, I yearned also to post this publically, as this was the only thing that gave me safety to the pain of the lies and the education of what I experienced with my mother, and her racist attitudes as well as inabillity to empathize due to them, like white liberals need white liberal training as they are in lie, they only seek lust, but can't find the meridian to turn lust and love into the purity of spirit, soul and evolution... most black men and I am partially black and others do that, and that level of commitment and depth goes to the deepest levels of rumi.... I found some answers in terms of order and vision, but the issue of the scientific paradigm and statistics, especially and worldviews since the 19th hundreds has internally not changed for me in my friendships, especially recently they have all been part of that and I had very deep revelations of the nature of spirit, but to read the symbolic holism and integrative hierachy behind it, as well as mastering integral language, as the more deeper you get I am 100% confinced that Lucifer and Ahriman did incarnate from this Paul Check video, and that fundamentally caused the issue with Iran. It's the deepst archetypal hunch I have due to this IW/IR patterning and the synchronicity of the time and birth of my favorite book integral psychology as many answers are applied, I cry so often, I can't even get to the notes due to the level of insights that pattern alone created the notes and last sections or Ken Wilber himself is a very deep IW/IR integrative patterning from BaZi. Science has to advanced into the true spirit of the causal, Steiner etc. to reinterpret that without their statistical bias, and the lack of scientific rigour ever since latin and greek disappeared bothers me deeply ever since I lived here, the lack of integration in that space, especially to let go and cleanse out pain is incredible. Btw, this is the best channel I found for meditation recently, I am very much done with stuff, but I yearn to understand Gödel, Nikola Tesla, Lada Love Lace, and some secret societies and orders, to take the esoteric and see what was exotertically true, and some mathematical allegories eventually, if I can get into 4d space downloads and insights, and the core issue of being a passionate mathematician, identity, and the current issue of our times. I'd like to report I went through so much, this place has been the only refuge I had, when society is utterly crumbling, but integral is building some human space to heal from that era, tbh. I am personally as a German not over WWII Shinzen and others telling me about the traditions as they are afraid they die, and the anger as well as compassion for and with Iran, and I've been using BaZi and Steiner as a lense, as the Wu-Xing, Goethe etc. are interconnected, but to write with that purity and the issue of IW/IR I saw what happens with Wilber, myself and my aunt, God will bend you, God will break you, and your will is your will. YOU ARE ONE. That is the entire issue I go through let alone with my own real names, how far they echo back into eternity, and the issues of how many traditions have realized GOD, has brought nothing back or stabilizing it. The only thing humanity should to is to stabilize god, and reduce violence and heal. The level of commitment and what I envisioned and if it's true, but most issues I had are more survival especially as a lot of trust in humanity has been broken, and a lot of things deepended on this pattern, but it turned so evil. I want, there are a lot of issues, due to success, and the issue of GOLD as well as the issue of beauty and GOD, Goethe and GOD and the interconnections, but I will make this a brief recollcetion!
-
Of course. Fighting is just an elevated concept of competition. Competition is a great survival strategy as it lets you outcompete people and take their value. I think Leo talked about it in his libertarianism video but wars and slavery started after the agricultural revolution. Beforehand wars and tribal warfare were a net negative, tribes didn't have much wealth and you had a high likelihood of dying and getting injured through fighting. Agriculture let humanity store massive amounts of value in predictable timeframes. So a group of bandit could fuck around and just raid farmers in the Fall in the harvest season and outcompete them. If you take them prisoner and get them to farm for you then even better you don't even have to raid them each year. Until our current era of technology that's gotten so effective to the point of world wars killing millions and the interesting mechanism of the nuclear bomb that makes true conflict suicide for everyone involved. There is a very scary concept that's about to come out that might end this balance and bring back the era of warfare: killer bots I think it's extremely important that we see this coming and make strong peace treaties and build mutually beneficial arrangements so there is no incentive to start waging wars en masse with these cheap weapons of destruction. With the way geopolitics is going right now though that seems optimistic. Ironically seems like reality was all predicted a long time ago. The Bible talked about 7 years of tribulation before AI came to earth. To me that sounds like 7 years of WW3 until we have an AI post scarcity utopia world peace.
-
speaking from what you've learned from your experience, would you say suicide leads to a restart of the dream/release from maya or would it lead deeper into maya?
-
Now a mon of 4 in Frankfort, IL - Corie Walsh - who had been infatuated with this case has hung her 2 year old in the basement while trying a suicide attempt in the bathtub with a knife. Frankfort is only like 30 minutes from me. A copycat killer. I guess they think that psychosis defense gives them a free pass.
-
- Feel free to comment, ask questions, give unasked advice, use this post for resources, etc. ( all under your own risk and judgement ) Basically, the idea is that I'll be documenting and sharing my journey of chelation. I'm a noob for now, but I expect to gather a decent chunk of understanding throughout this year. This has been on my to do list for over a year now, and I've been motivated recently by Leo dropping the long awaited episode on chelation released for my birthday ?. Sadly, the episode is not as detailed as I'd like it to be and I'm afraid he may have forgotten some crucial information. But if there is time to whine, there is time to roll up my digital sleeves and get to work and research. Let's hope my journal doesn't end up being a Brian Bander's Suicide note 2.0 (RIP)
-
@Natasha Tori Maru Hi natasha, I think in the deepest sense authenticity is those things though. From a spiritual and metaphysical perspective, it is not giving a fuck about what would happen or other people's presence or opinions -- a state of no others and bliss. Of course, this is radical and it is suicide when we are talking about dating and relationships which are inherently strategic and conditional ways of being. Do you agree with this? I'm curious to what you have to say even if it is a bit offtopic haha😅
-
Zigzag Idiot replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
There's no fault in not knowing if you're willing to investigate further. The reading and study can be tedious. It can be extremely boring unless you're truly curious and willing to investigate. Investigating the term ego. A bifurcation is immediately encountered making a distinction between the ego of spiritual literature and the ego as defined in psychoanalytic theory or developmental psychology. I enjoy the glossary found in A.H. Almaas' Diamond Approach. The Ridhwan School,,,, https://www.diamondapproach.org/glossary/alphabetical?alphabet=5 Confusion About the Term "Ego" Here we digress to point out a source of confusion about the term “ego.” Readers who know both the spiritual and psychological literatures will find the term freely used in both, but with no general agreement on what the term refers to. This ambiguity often leads to confusion. The literature on spiritual development, on essential or inner development, on all matters of religious concern, generally uses the term “ego” to mean something which is seen as the barrier to spiritual realization. The literature on depth psychology, however, uses the term with a very different meaning. The ego referred to by Freud, and which ego psychology studies, is not the ego which is the barrier to spiritual development. They are two different concepts. The psychoanalytic term “ego” refers, rather, to the functional self, which is the site, organizer, and coordinator of the functions of perception, memory, mobility, and so on. There is, however, a concept in depth psychology and ego psychology that coincides with the ego of spiritual literature: it is called the “ego-identity,” and is sometimes referred to as the sense of self, or the sense of identity. This sense of self or separate identity is the main concern of ego developmental theory. This identity is, in fact, the acme, the most important outcome of ego development. It is ultimately the organizing center of the psychic apparatus. This psychic apparatus includes as one of its units the Freudian ego. In other words, the Freudian ego is part of the mind, is a structure or a structured process in it, while the self is a sense of identity and a center of action. The exact sense in which the ego identity is a barrier to spiritual development will become clear in later chapters. The Void, pg. 9 Interdependence Between Ego and Being To know that one is Being, which is not within the realm of images, is such a subtle understanding that it seems impossible for a child to have this knowledge. Enlightenment must wait for the maturity of perception, discrimination and understanding, since it depends on self knowledge. These capacities depend upon concepts. We can say then that ego is needed for enlightenment, since the beginning of conceptualization in childhood is inextricably linked with the development of the ego. So first the ego, which is needed for knowledge and functioning, develops; then the capacity for discriminating knowledge, among other things, leads to the dissolution of the ego. The final result is the life of Being, including the development of functioning within the realm of Being. This interdependence between ego and Being can also be seen in the process of inner metabolism. Ego on its own cannot complete the metabolism of experience and hence cannot bring about complete human development; Being is needed for this process to take place. On the other hand, Being cannot accomplish on its own the whole process of metabolism; it cannot dislodge ego when ego is defensive. From the perspective of the mind, Being can be resisted easily with a slight movement of ego; thus ego must first cooperate by relinquishing its defensive posture. Pearl Beyond Price, pg. 167 Have a nice day and stuff Enjoy yourself and all Being too serious is slow suicide The bumper sticker - Mean people suck,,, - Seems like a paradox to me. -
I'm curious. Does solipsism mean it won't affect anyone? Is there a soul, progress lost? How bad is it overall? Or can it be good? What if you're a human working on polarity vs a wanderer here to help, or is that outside Leo's scope? I have my own views as Bashar, but am curious.
-
Apparition of Jack replied to Basman's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
>be typical young white mother growing up in the insanity of Trumpist America >suffer depression, anxiety etc etc etc >get fed cocktail of drugs by concerned family, still feel like shit inside >can’t stand raising kids, want to be a “good mother” but also hate that you’re now trapped in a suburban hellhole >come up with some half-baked plan to murder your kids and kinda-sorta kill yourself but not really to get out of your existential nightmare >suicide failed and now you’re in jail, come up with some lame excuse about “hearing voices” and other pop-psychology bullshit to justify why you felt your kids had to die to get out of your own suffering >half the world eats it up That’s how I see it -
Yeah, most likely what happened is she was planning on committing suicide after taking her kids out, but then was too chickenshit and failed at cutting her wrists, throat, and jumping out the window. There were "hesitation cuts" for both knife wounds and then when she jumped out the window, she couldn't do it and was hanging from the ledge before she dropped. I don't think she was in a temporary psychosis. She just botched her plan and for some reason never took herself out afterwards. But it's weird because if I was going to take myself out after the horrific experience of killing my kids, I'd make damn sure I didn't fail at my own suicide. Like, if I had just killed my kids, I would slit the fuck out of my wrists and throat, not just superficial cuts, and I'd jump head first out the window, lol. But people are different I guess, and maybe she couldn't bring herself to do it properly, even after having enacted something horrific. It's odd to me that the same mind that strangled three children failed to complete its own suicide. But I get it:
-
Y'all better strap up cause this is one of the craziest experiences I've had in the game so far and I don't mean that in a positive way. First and foremost: I'm so done dealing with these girls, man. Not only does dating take time away from my purpose and self-actualization journey, but the quality of women that I'm meeting are not even worth the sacrifice. There's always something fucked. Either she has multiple children at a very young age, or we're incompatible in our love-languages, or the sex is terrible, or she's just blatantly irresponsible, or she has some mental issue or crazy STI, or whatever. There's always something! But this last situation takes the cake for one of the WORST experiences I've had in the dating game in the last 10 years, no joke. Funny thing is that I took the entirety of June off from dating in order to reground myself and build a lifestyle that felt good for me independent of outside forces. Come July, I decided to get back in the game again with this new foundation established and literally the FIRST girl I get involved with leaves me completely traumatized! STORY-TIME -- literally shaking while I'm typing this -- Met this lady through daygame on the 1st of July. It was a short interaction where I found out that she was visiting my city from a nearby country because she wanted to check out the vibes and decide if she wanted to move here. She's beautiful, petite, in the mood for an adventure with the possibility of something more if she decides to stay, so "Sweet," I thought. We exchanged numbers and made plans to see each other this weekend when I would show her around the city. Unexpectedly, however, we spontaneously met later on that same day, after a little bit of texting, and she ended up spending the night (no sex, though, she was a virgin so we decided not to rush it). Fast forward a couple days and I end up seeing this girl yesterday again but this time I spent the night at her hotel and also spent a good chunk of today with her, too. The vibe was very sexual, romantic, sweet, cuddly, adventurous, open, vulnerable, etc. I wasn't even thinking about sex much because we were having so much chemistry together. Awesome, right? Well.. come to find out, this girl migrated to my city because her family basically disowned her, she has no friends, has a pending court date because she amassed MASSIVE debt due to using credit cards to buy shit for herself without the intention of ever paying it back, has stolen her parents' car without having a driver's license, has no money nor ANYWHERE that she could possibly go after she checks out at her hotel -- which basically means she might end up homeless yet seems very unbothered about that -- and keeps joking around that she wants to get married and have babies together. As I progressively learned more and more of the above points of interest, I went from empathetic, to sympathetic, to worried about her, to then suspicious of her, then straight up afraid that I may have ended up with a girl who is looking to move in with me, to horrified that I am dealing with a very unstable person -- that last part, I came to when I excused myself to the bathroom this morning to rub one out in order to harness the divine wisdom of post nut clarity. We had plans to spend the whole day together exploring different free festivals in the city but it was becoming obvious that this isn't a girl that I want to get super involved with but that I also couldn't just let her fend for herself. I literally had to reprimand her multiple times about the fact that she's not taking her situation seriously and that she should be coming up with a plan for what the hell she's gonna do when her checkout date (tomorrow, on sunday) comes! I did a shit ton of research on her behalf to find woman-friendly shelters and various organizations that could help her. When I finally came up with a plan for her, I took her back to her hotel room pre-maturely and basically let her know that this aint gonna work out but I wanna help her by accompanying her to the shelter and assisting her in getting in contact with the right people. She denied my offer, understandably, because she was hurt that I didn't want to be with her and after a fucking hour of trying to comfort her enough so that we can discuss the VERY URGENT PRACTICAL MATTERS AT HAND, I decided that we weren't getting anywhere and I should just leave and go home -- which I did -- only to receive a suicide note in the form of a whatsapp message from her, saying that she's gonna hurt herself and wishing me the best! Holy %$^# shit. Now I'm freaking out. I call the police, asap, and give them whatever info they need to intervene before anything happens to her. After 20 minutes, they call me and they start asking me very specific questions about "my side of the story" and I'm getting a weird vibe from the officer. He's asking me where I live, my social security number, the nature of my relationship with this girl, the extend of our physical intimacy, etc. And I'm thinking to myself now "ah, shit... what did this crazy girl say to the police, man.." Anyway, I know I didn't do anything wrong so I answer truthfully and then ask the officer if there's any way he can assist the girl by getting her to a shelter or something. He's like "Nah, dude, we're police officers not Green Peace" (he didn't say that, but that was basically the subtext behind his words). Anyway, we hang up and now this girl is blowing up my phone freaking out about me calling the police on her, me not wanting to be with her, accusing me of manipulating her, then begging me to come back to her hotel and talk, then she switches back to anger and accusations and I'm like "Dude... What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Get. Involved. With." I'm leaving a lot out because I could write a whole paper on the events that transpired but I basically ended up having to block her because she kept fucking texting and calling me. Before I did, though, I did send her all the info that she needs to find shelter and get help in case she does end up homeless. And now here I am, in the peace of quiet of my room, with my cortisol levels spiked to infinity and contemplating my entire life. I literally took a break from all dating and socializing in order to ground myself in love and build a life that fulfills me, which I successfully did, and the MOMENT I come back to the game, this shit happens. I'm so upset, man! I'm seriously contemplating staying single for life at this point. Women may have brought out the best in me in the past and have been present during some of the best experiences of my life, but they have also been responsible for some of the absolute WORST and now that I have experienced the level of fulfillment that is possible when one is just doing their own thing in isolation, it makes no sense to risk ever dealing with shit like this again in the future. If you read this far: Thank you, so much. I needed a listening ear.
-
Raze replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
If Russia defeats Ukraine, occupies the whole country, and spends the next four decades killing them, stealing from them, and brutalizing them, and the entire world not only doesn’t sanction Russia but actually celebrates and supports them, that would happen. And a third of the Israelis killed on Oct 7 were soldiers or police. They act like it was just a massacre of defenseless civilians for propaganda purposes, most of the fighting was Hamas attacking military bases used to imprison Gaza. Chechnya is another example, after decades of violence from Russia their resistance became more extreme and began using suicide bombings and kidnappings. Again the idea Palestinian resistance is abnormally brutal or irrational is ahistorical propaganda, in comparable situations they’ve actually been far less extreme than similar oppressed populations. South African apartheid wasn’t nearly as long or as brutal and they absolutely refused to end armed resistance until their goals were met. Meanwhile the PA has given up armed resistance in favor of diplomacy despite the situation being far worse and their diplomatic attempts being far less effective. -
Karmadhi replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Why would Palestinians attack Israel and risk suicide if they get their country? The reason they do terrorism to begin with, is the brutal occupation and medievil siege that Israel has placed on them If they have a legit state of their own with full autonomy, the suicidal desire will be removed People are suicidal when they see no other alternative It is not "typical leftist fashion" it is simple logic that you can see in other conflicts where coerced groups feel they have no other choice but do terrorism Northen Ireland situation was also doing terrorism until the situation got resolved Now it is no longer the case I notice you view Palestinians as suicidal terrorist which is the way American medias tries to frame them In reality majority are very reasonable people and only resort to terrorism when everything else has failed If they have their own state, there will no longer be such need to attack. Also, lets just exercise the idea that Palestine will still attack. Is not that already happening? Do you really think a weak Palestinian state with gdp smaller than jordan will magically become an existencial threat to Israel? I would argue the current set up is more dangerous for Israel than a Palestinian state More Israelis have died by Palestinian attacks than by Lebanese army for example which is a state (including Hezbollah) Some food for though
