Eskilon

Member
  • Content count

    1,345
  • Joined

  • Last visited

4 Followers

About Eskilon

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 04/29/2000

Personal Information

  • Location
    Brazil
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

5,524 profile views
  1. There's no spirituality without suffering. There's no such thing as someone pursuing spirituality just because; even yogis or people like Ramana Maharshi must have come from countless lifetimes of deep suffering. Suffering is wisdom and the inital step of change.
  2. @something_else Damn bro, what a read lmao. Thanks for sharing this, it was insightful.
  3. Meditation is NOT some cheap self-help practice. It is NOT about psychology. It can help with your psychology and most likely will, but it's objectives is beyond psychology. The west uses meditation with a utilitiarian mind(who would've thought right? lol), but the goal of it is way beyond calming down. The results you get from meditation will certainly go down to the psychological level though. If done right it should change drastically how you relate to the world. It can change you so much that some things you considered "problems" simply evaporate -- so it didn't fix it per se, it just made the problem to not have meaning and thus disappear.
  4. Interesting I think you have been through a lot to get to this baseline and it wasn't always the case? Also, this kind of behaviour is very attractive in a woman in my opinion. It's not common, especially the ability to alternate like you mentioned here Tbh from your picture in the face reveal thread you do seem calm and a bit analytical for sure haha. But you are an artist so you must be very expressive also. Very cute I must say I do consider myself calm. Though it wasn't always like that -- I went through the angry imature gamer phase. I am VERY excited with music, gosh I dance like a crazy monkey sometimes hahahahaha and also cry too with certain ones . Music is very intoxicating for me, for sure one of the most profound experiences around. So I do have quite a bit of emotions in me still, wonder if that will be the case down the line. Tbh the more I do spiritual awakening the more awareness I get on emotions and their formations, it does seems that calmness is the natural state of being(I could be wrong tho).
  5. I require calmness . Are you a calm person?
  6. What if you are actually a nice person? It is not an unconcious behaviour and you are not trying to impress anyone(it`s not coming from a needy source) you are just nice. Then what?
  7. @Sugarcoat party girl confirmed . I need to go to Sweden
  8. That's interesting that you mentioned. What do you think the implications of that mean? How could that influence Leo's teachings and behaviour if he did have that awakening?
  9. Well said. I give Leo the benefit of the doubt and he gave me insane ammount of value overall. But, I do question if he is on par with the figures I mentioned on the topic.
  10. I seem to intuit that too. Nice to know your perspective on this.
  11. It's true that Leo was and is a major figure on my path. But that doesn't mean he has gone all the way.
  12. Where is UnbornTao when we most need him😭. He would tear you to pieces for even thinking of using that word let alone writing in plain sight
  13. Interesting that you type yourself as a 9. How come you are not a self-preservation or sexual 5?
  14. I know that peak can be different than baseline. But also consider that there are experiences that will rewire you on the spot. Leo explored and continues to explore this kind of stuff fulltime basically so we should expect permanent changes to "Baseline" for sure. The sharp distinction between peak and baseline can actually hint that the person did not achieve what they are claiming to have achieved. I doubt that you are awake and you continue to behave like an animal(not saying leo is one, just an example lol) this seems like the perfect self-deception in my view.
  15. All right, I will read your thread, thanks.