Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Here is a tiny glimpse as to what is possible. The lesson: be unique and be yourself. Don’t let gurus or “experts” dictate how you should and shouldn’t be attractive. That is for you to discover on your own.

Exactly, he will make this woman feel more intensely the feelings she has bottled up inside that she craves to express that a bulky six pack kind of guy who is more concerned about his looks can ever bring out in her. She doesn't care about all that, lt's only how this guy makes her feel and she will cherish him for that. Look how hot she is.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Here is a tiny glimpse as to what is possible. The lesson: be unique and be yourself. Don’t let gurus or “experts” dictate how you should and shouldn’t be attractive. That is for you to discover on your own.

Beautiful. Thanks. I need this stories honestly.

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is just about value exchange. 

the issue is most people are blind to deep values.

You don't need to be the hottest guys. Because if you are average, or below average there is a sea of girls that are average or below average as well, who may be great girlfriends and wives. You can find someone you match with in terms of value.

Getting a girl is really very natural if you try. Now, sleeping with a girl way above your sexual value is another thing.

When Leo said in his video if you find you are a Dwarf in the RPG of life, play as the best Dwarf and don't get butthurt by the Elves. They have their own challenges. Be the best you you can be.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I am just struggling to accept this because that would mean that more than half of the books on your booklist are full of shit.

You would be correct.

7 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Robert Green talks about this concept in his book Mastery. He says discipline is more important than one’s natural talent. That mastery is achieved through deliberate practice.

I wouldn't be caught dead using Robert Greene's books as anything other than interesting or insightful reference material. His whole frame is in every book is manipulation, deception, and egotism. It's why his books sell so well, because American culture is highly egotistical.

The fact that people would be inclined to trust the words of someone who's every word explicitly reeks of deception is insane. There is a blindness to Robert's application of his own methods of deception, manipulation, and appealing to subconscious beliefs, within his own books.

10 minutes ago, thierry said:

the issue is most people are blind to deep values.

Most people think it is rocket science.  Women are very straight forward. No money, no honey. You have to provide value somehow. And Leo doesn’t have the looks so he thinks girls don’t like him because of his looks while in reality it is because he doesn’t provide enough value for the girls he wants. 

Edited by StarStruck

4 minutes ago, Gnosis said:

You would be correct.

I wouldn't be caught dead using Robert Greene's books as anything other than interesting or insightful reference material. His whole frame is in every book is manipulation, deception, and egotism. It's why his books sell so well, because American culture is highly egotistical.

The fact that people would be inclined to trust the words of someone who's every word explicitly reeks of deception is insane. There is a blindness to Robert's application of his own methods of deception, manipulation, and appealing to subconscious beliefs, within his own books.

Robert Greene writes some wise things. His books are worth reading. It's just not the full picture.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Brb just gonna jump infront of a truck and get isekai'd into a braindead quadripeligic so i could pickup chicks.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Leo Gura do you try to date stage green women who are into spirituality at this point, or do you just go for cute, fun, intelligent women regardless of their spirituality? My own conversations with stage green women about spirituality can leave me feeling frustrated, so I find it hard to imagine you dating one. But at the same time, it's damn near impossible to find yellow or beyond

@Leo Gura With all this said, how do us mere mortals find solace in your genetic absolutism?

1 minute ago, joeyi99 said:

With all this said, how do us mere mortals find solace in your genetic absolutism?

Well, I find it fitting that genetics and God share the same starting position G, but what do I know about chess openings… I ain’t no Magnus Carlsen ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He does have good genes if he's in good health. He couldn't do the intense things he does without a baseline of good health. Health is a much deeper issue than just being fat. Fatness is not a genetic problem, it is a diet problem.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no way a person with bad genes could even make it into the Navy Seals.

• He completed Navy Seal training
    • including 3 hell weeks after being rolled back due to fractured patella, shins, and feet
    • with a negative buoyant body composition (basically couldn't swim)
    • after losing 106lbs (48kg) in 3 months to make the weight cutoff (without any special education or guidance)
  • ran 100 miles in under 20 hours with no serious training
  • ran 205 miles with training
  • ... and much, much more

with sickle cell trait and an undetected atrial septal defect so large he needed 2 specialized heart surgeries over a 2 year period to fix.

He is not at all about the 'alpha' grindset mentality, just mentality.

Genetics play a very large role in outcomes, but the magnitude of the effect of mentality is sorely underestimated and overlooked by modern humans who have a large bias against developing discipline and a capacity to endure discomfort. Chalking results up to 'mostly genetics' obfuscates this fact from people and can be a disservice to them if not properly contextualized.

No matter how you slice it, Goggins is an inconvenient example of what's possible for a human being to accomplish even with extreme handicaps in life.

49 minutes ago, joeyi99 said:

@Leo Gura With all this said, how do us mere mortals find solace in your genetic absolutism?

It's simple actually: just make the most of whatever genetics you got.

34 minutes ago, MuadDib said:

with sickle cell trait and an undetected atrial septal defect so large he needed 2 specialized heart surgeries over a 2 year period to fix.

And if he could not afford those surgeries where would he be?

You just prove my point.

You speak as though everyone has access to 2 heart surgeries.

And just because those specific handicaps didn't stop him doesn't mean much. They may not be relevent to his success. Other handicaps would have stopped him. So what you're saying does not contradict what I said.

Edited by Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And if he could not afford those surgeries where would he be?

You just prove my point.

He achieved all that before the surgeries, he couldn't afford them. The military paid for them once he was a seal.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that a fucked up heart is a significant handicap when trying to complete some of the most demanding physical training in the world and run 100 miles in under 20 hours, irrespective of whatever other physical advantages he may have. 

Also, I never said anything that contradicted what you were saying, just the way you express it can skew people's bias away from working harder to achieve their dreams.

Edited by MuadDib

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's simple actually: just make the most of whatever genetics you got.

But womens attraction isn’t just based on genetics, it’s also social conditioning. 

Even something like height isn’t necessarily a genetic advantage, historically being short had advantages because of needing less calories to survive.

they also can’t see invisible things like genetic defects.

Edited by Raze

1 minute ago, Raze said:

But womens attraction isn’t just based on genetics,

I never said it was.

You guys keep arguing against things I didn't say.

43 minutes ago, MuadDib said:

I don't think it's a stretch to say that a fucked up heart is a significant handicap when trying to complete some of the most demanding physical training in the world and run 100 miles in under 20 hours, irrespective of whatever other physical advantages he may have. 

But think of it this way: if he was physically able to do it then his heart could not have been the limiting factor.

If his heart was truly a limiting factor he simply would have failed. You cannot just grind your way through a bad heart. That is the fantasy.

It's sorta funny, but if someone with a handicap succeeds, then by definition it was not a serious handicap. A serious handicap means you will fail no matter how hard you try.

Edited by Leo Gura