Butters

Actualized members are blessed

36 posts in this topic

How blessed and lucky are we! Most people don't care about truth, most people don't care about honesty. How blessed are we. 

Some people have millions in the bank and every second of their lives is spent in misery. 

We've already got everything we desire right here, right now. All we can do is increase our awareness of what we've got. Between the haves and the have nots you can be whichever one you choose. Meaning; you can choose to look at what you have, or at what you don't have. Gratitude is a strange word but I think this is what it means. 

Sometimes times are tough but when we value truth and honesty the riches that follow those periods are well worth it. 

Edited by Butters

Hell yeah brother.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Nah I still want a million dollar.

Everything is absolutely perfect. 

2 hours ago, Butters said:

Some people have millions in the bank and every second of their lives is spent in misery. 

Even that is. It was never and will never not be Perfection. There's nowhere to go, nowhere to arrive, nothing to achieve – but to PLAY.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

Me too, but I think there's a fine line there, because you don't want to identify as someone who isn't rich (yet) because that instantly puts you in poverty; a state of lack. 

The book is called THINK and Grow Rich. What does that mean? It means you can take yourself to riches with the mind, and as we know the mind is all there is.

One of the biggest laws in that book is Giving. And what every wealth attraction coach says is to be GRATEFUL. So to be rich is to think rich. 

And I'm still figuring this stuff out myself btw 😊but finding riches seems more profound than I thought it was. 

Edited by Butters

The key to happiness is to want what you have 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/18/2024 at 10:01 AM, Sabth said:

I’ll be content with 100K…. but then I’ll probably want more :/ Beware of greed!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The curse of caring about truth.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Butters this is foolish. sometimes hell gets so deep, nothing can make it worth it. 

LoL, this doesn't sound like a cult at all. Try saying the truth here without being banned by the power horny mods around here. Two weeks ago I was banned because I posted a meme. 🤣

@StarStruck Even here, however careful people believe they are, have the tendency to absolutize relative things.

Edited by Understander

20 minutes ago, Understander said:

I don't care about the truth as much as understanding.

How do you even separate them? If I tell you that the universe was created when I let out a big fart, will you accept that because you care more about understanding how it got here rather than how it actually got here, or will you see it as a rather unsatisfying answer because the truth is needed for solid understanding?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot I'm just more focused on that. I didn't say they are separate. But like everyone else I have and am forming biases, which have an influence on how I do it.

Edited by Understander

@DefinitelyNotARobot

If you don't care about how much your understanding (simple or complex) of the things you know or are accustomed to (which doesn't have to be everything) is biased, you don't and will never care about the truth.

On 2/18/2024 at 5:01 PM, Sabth said:

and after that million dollar you'll want 10 million. The thing is that you must feel enough as you are. If you can afford to live comfortably and perhaps travel from time to time, you're more than good.

On 2/18/2024 at 4:26 PM, Butters said:

How blessed and lucky are we! Most people don't care about truth, most people don't care about honesty. How blessed are we. 

We've already got everything we desire right here, right now. All we can do is increase our awareness of what we've got. Between the haves and the have nots you can be whichever one you choose. Meaning; you can choose to look at what you have, or at what you don't have. Gratitude is a strange word but I think this is what it means. 

Sometimes times are tough but when we value truth and honesty the riches that follow those periods are well worth it. 

I see many actualized members who still live as mindless sheep :) There is no guarantee that you'll be saved from misery just by being on this forum.

Edited by Alexop