Butters

Actualized members are blessed

36 posts in this topic

Yeeeee boiiiii. Death to normies!

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Alexop said:

and after that million dollar you'll want 10 million. The thing is that you must feel enough as you are. If you can afford to live comfortably and perhaps travel from time to time, you're more than good.

NO. A million dollar is all I need ~~😌

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

LoL, this doesn't sound like a cult at all. Try saying the truth here without being banned by the power horny mods around here. Two weeks ago I was banned because I posted a meme. 🤣

Watch as the pendulum eventually swings back and Leo starts banning members post-awakening for being idiots again 💀

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 2/20/2024 at 11:45 PM, Sabth said:

NO. A million dollar is all I need ~~😌

Go for it then :D Actually in some third world countries like USA, having a million dollar is a necessity not a luxury. ;)

welcome to the cult . you are officially an acutalized.org cult member. congrats

make us proud

Edited by Ramanujan

@Ramanujan Don’t be a jerk

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Alexop said:

Go for it then :D Actually in some third world countries like USA, having a million dollar is a necessity not a luxury. ;)

I actually need a 100k dollar so a million dollar would be enough for me. I'm not buying a home because I already have a home. 

100k is all I need for now so a million dollar would be good. Hahahahaa

On 18.2.2024 at 4:26 PM, Butters said:

How blessed and lucky are we! Most people don't care about truth, most people don't care about honesty. How blessed are we. 

Cringe af. I only ever heard cult members say shit like this.

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

Cringe af. I only ever heard cult members say shit like this.

Takes one to know one ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@meta_male Only people in cults care about truth and honesty - Contra

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 18/02/2024 at 3:26 PM, Butters said:

How blessed and lucky are we! Most people don't care about truth, most people don't care about honesty. How blessed are we. 

Some people have millions in the bank and every second of their lives is spent in misery. 

We've already got everything we desire right here, right now. All we can do is increase our awareness of what we've got. Between the haves and the have nots you can be whichever one you choose. Meaning; you can choose to look at what you have, or at what you don't have. Gratitude is a strange word but I think this is what it means. 

Sometimes times are tough but when we value truth and honesty the riches that follow those periods are well worth it. 

for me, it's just a forum. spirituality is cringe imho. though it is interesting to see a variety of persecptives. I dont feel blessed to use a forum. 

Edited by bebotalk

I like it here as well, but let's not be one of those communities that grows to love the smell of their own farts :D.  Hope y'all are touching grass, and participating in other communities beyond just this forum. 

That said, I've gotten alot out of this lil' community, but we're fooling ourselves if we think this place is immune to the echo chamber effect. 

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/