Someone here

I finally understand solipsism!

162 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh no! Not this again. We can't confuse @Someone heretoo much, he'll think he's a cardboard box by next week.

He is and watch it happen right now, you're reading these words as a voice, yet there's nobody else in the room with you. So whose voice do you suspect it is? Isn't it your own?

It sounded fairly accurate of a post to me anyway.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are an idea in God's mind. 

Sounds like a crock of nonsense. 

It's the opposite. 

God is an idea in my mind.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, OldManCorcoran said:

He is and watch it happen right now, you're reading these words as a voice, yet there's nobody else in the room with you. So whose voice do you suspect it is? Isn't it your own?

It sounded fairly accurate of a post to me anyway.

Nice. I love it. Keep them coming. You're making sense. I always wondered about that voice in my head that speaks. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Sounds like a crock of nonsense. 

It's the opposite. 

So now we have 3 entities. God, my and mind. I thought it was only one.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

You and I are not alive at same time is not right. You are the one imagining me being alive somewhere. God is looking through your eyes only. Others and their stories are made in YOUR MIND.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

You and I are not "alive" at the same time. Both of our lifetimes were imagined at once and then God decided to watch them like films..one frame at a time.

You are god imagining everything into bein.gretroactively past and future. The present moment is one and has always existed.

Cool. Not denying that.

But what does it give you to forcefully convince yourself logically of this view?

One day, maybe one day...you´ll see how pointless is to be constantly running in circles trying to grasp Reality thinking.

Solipsism, not solipsism, infinite povs, my pov, etc... Is all the same games. mind Games. No one is interesting in opening a different dimension.

The ego is at is fullest. You are not doing actual spirituality my friend.  

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are an idea in God's mind. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Mind is an idea in God.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

What does that mean 🤔? 

6 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

So that’s where Jim Carey got that look…

IMG_4339-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh no! Not this again. We can't confuse @Someone heretoo much, he'll think he's a cardboard box by next week.

No, this is impossible, I am ready a cardbox solopsistic being existing forvever in my cardy boxy infinite world, go find another finite form

_117a1d70-0a0f-4c43-a610-c4ba042e6480.jpeg.jpg

Universe. U in verse.
Infinity is observed through a fractal creation. Relative from the point of observation. 
The fractal is created by representation. Creating everything seen in an ongoing cycle.
Stillness is given motion or separation/form to observe through the fractal expression.

Edited by BlueOak

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia it's not just 8 billion.  There are infinite conscious beings in existence.  But they are all the same consciousness . So if you don't like solipsism..you can think of it as that you are living everyone's lives simultaneously.  But actually if you think about it deeply enough..you will realize that no..there is only one conscious experience happening at a time in existence.  And that experience is your consciousness right now . 

I'm you in either a previous incarnation or a future incarnation  

The Truth is we are all one . End of story . 

My opinion in this: Yes in your space time you are the only one. But we can synchronize so If my space time Matches with yours we can have an Interaction and you will See me in your mind and I will See you in my mind. What happens If I travel into the past? That never happens. I am in the now always. OK when I dream now being in ww2 and talking to a solider on the beach, IT IS highly probably that this solider is Not conscious at the other end.just an Image in my mind. No syncronization with another god. But when another god decides to be this solider right now on the beach, there could be a real Interaction happen betweeen two conscious beings. How can i recognize that ? Well, you dont know.

All you see as an ego is illusion. All you feel as God is true.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Someone here Holism. Ideas emerge from a deeper reality and try to shape it egoically, but cannot change its nature, for they are a subset. Your mind fills itself with millions of ideas based on millions of experiences. Based on what? The Duality of Reality and Desire. Reality is only and ever itself. It does not delude you, only you can do that.

How? By memorizing parts and pieces, intuiting their connections, getting complacent with your realizations and finally imposing those partial truth upon the whole. You are trying to define the whole of reality by one of its subsets and let it drive the purpose of everything.

Ego is Attachment. Everything is infinitely interconnected. All ideas are true, for they exist, but they are partial and relative, incomplete, complacent. The truth is immutable and permanent, never lost and needs not be defended. We are lifeforms building systems bottom up to understand the nature of reality through the dualities we create, but they are just parts and interact infinitely with all other parts, understanding is infinite and never ends.

Solipsism is an intuition, it is not your experience. You need to become aware that you are not you, you're not imagining others, something imagines reality, including you, your desires and preferences, fears and dreams are just as imaginary as the others you see. There is no distinction. Until you realize exactly how you create others and can predict their every word, you are not god, but a subset experiencing its opposite, through a selective filtering of god's consciousness we call the brain. But that's just part of it, all of reality is a navigation of qualia and you the consciousness within you adapts to it, to simulate it, forgetting, remembering, memorizing, and sense making just in the right way to make this coherent.

Fear not to be alone, for aloneness is a property of separation, and united there is no loneliness. It's like fearing hunger when you're in an astral body that needs no food. It's like fear of death in a world without dying.

But if you want to imagine solipsism, imagine that you are playing with yourself. You are this forum and everyone within it. Your avatar's perspective is easier to access but it's all just different yous, because you are the universe in control of a specific subset of itself experiencing itself through that lens.

LET'S PLAY THE SOLIPSIST GAME, THIS ENTIRE FORUM IS YOU, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOURSELF:

You're enthusiastically sharing your newest insight, then you're making fun of yourself for your hubris, then you're getting confused by yourself, then you're having a fun quarrel fighting with yourself, then you're justifying your hard work through more ego, then you're talking past yourself and dismiss yourself, you're humoring and aggravating yourself over yourself, you're imagining yourself creating other yous, you're wondering if you're you or if you is you (god and ego), you're confusing yourself about existing at different times simultaneously in different forms of yourself, you're getting annoyed at mind games, you're imagining yourself in higher consciousness making yourself less conscious, telling yourself that you're already a cardboard so you need be be something else, thinking about being a different form like a fractal and observing yourself, and finally you're hypothesizing that you can experience more of yourself by synchronizing yourself to yourself and becoming aware of more of yourself.

6 hours ago, Osaid said:

Bro adopts a new ideology every other week

I almost fall from the chair with this one:ph34r:

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Whatever you make up your mind reality is, that it becomes for you. Self-Deception goes on forever.

Plug 30mg in yo ass it will save you decades at this rythm 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

But if you want to imagine solipsism, imagine that you are playing with yourself. You are this forum and everyone within it. Your avatar's perspective is easier to access but it's all just different yous, because you are the universe in control of a specific subset of itself experiencing itself through that lens.

LET'S PLAY THE SOLIPSIST GAME, THIS ENTIRE FORUM IS YOU, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOURSELF:

You're enthusiastically sharing your newest insight, then you're making fun of yourself for your hubris, then you're getting confused by yourself, then you're having a fun quarrel fighting with yourself, then you're justifying your hard work through more ego, then you're talking past yourself and dismiss yourself, you're humoring and aggravating yourself over yourself, you're imagining yourself creating other yous, you're wondering if you're you or if you is you (god and ego), you're confusing yourself about existing at different times simultaneously in different forms of yourself, you're getting annoyed at mind games, you're imagining yourself in higher consciousness making yourself less conscious, telling yourself that you're already a cardboard so you need be be something else, thinking about being a different form like a fractal and observing yourself, and finally you're hypothesizing that you can experience more of yourself by synchronizing yourself to yourself and becoming aware of more of yourself.

Your comments are very profound. Thanks for clearing things up in such a difficult topic like solipsism.