Someone here

I finally understand solipsism!

162 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Are you sure you're behind your eyes somewhere?

I'm omnipresent.  So ofcourse I'm behind the eyes..behind the ears ..in the blood and bones ..I exist as the entire bubble of consciousness right here right now. I'm just letting go of the idea that there are other similar bubbles that exist because it's not found in direct experience. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Who are you?

I am a human being who works as a software developer. I am full in this dream princess.

Edited by OBEler

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Yeah we discuss technical Details.  Fundamentally we agree, there is only you. You are me and I am you.

I thought I was smart with my cynicism, until I started seeing people like me everywhere and becoming more paranoid and unhappy as a result.
I understand better the "transpersonal", "integral" ego stages of spiral dynamics and these kinds of references in general.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And still we both dont get it

Well I most definitely get it .not sure about you .

If interested..what part that you don't get? 

-Osho

I am a human being who works as a software developer. I am full in this dream princess.

Ok then, right on!

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I get that there's nothing to get.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Just now, Someone here said:

For me you are just parotting leo like crazy. I have the feeling you are not getting it at all. But you convince yourself that you can see that you are this bubble because ITS your directly experience? Nice one, but thats not enough, thats nothing. A total shift in awareness should happen and you dont have that.

@OBEler fair.  Have a nice day 👍. 

-Osho

Just a reminder….

IMG_7377.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@OBEler fair.  Have a nice day 👍. 

Truth hurts, right?

You will get there one day

Edited by OBEler

Truth hurts, right?

You will get there one day

It does but when you stop assuming you know what I know and what I'm just spouting as Leo ass kisser parrot .

In my mind ...I'm totally enlightened and you can't gaslight me about this .

@ivankissAll states are temporary. They come and go. If enlightened was a state.. It would be temporary. And it would not be worth "getting" since you can't get it anyway. 

@OBElerWhy can't you just awaken right now ?
What's stopping you ?

Do you think more meditation is necessary ?
Do you think you need to clear your mind more ?
Do you think you need to activate a specific chakra ?
Do you think it's necessary to self inquire for months ?
Bullshit! All of it. Enlightenment is your natural state of being. Everything is already enlightened. All is well. It's the seeking that veils it. Just like thinking that you need money or sex to be happy in life.. The same goes for thinking you need to blast off on psychedelics to be who you already are. 

You will be chasing your tail FOREVER 

dog-chasing-tail-19.gif.633b4f712e10fdbd18943511b67c2ab1.gif

-Osho

Just now, OBEler said:

Truth hurts, right?

Hurt is relative to how you perceive a situation. Higher states of awareness allow you to experience what was once manifested as a major threat to something like indifference or even wonderment. 

This is one of the reasons why becoming cognizant of groupthink is vital in this work. What other people may tell you is insanity or something to avoid at all costs, you may actually find to be inspiring and exciting.

If everyone thought and acted the same way, consciousness would be hella dumb.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Someone here I'll try to reflect the pointer I interpret from the others through some perspectives. The problem is, it's initially very anti-climactic. It's to stop thinking and conceptualizing reality, essentially "going outside to touch grass". I know we both are addicted to consciousness understanding, tracking it back through fractal dimensions and reverse engineering separate conscious reality bubbles and their relationship with our unconscious. What I believe the "other's" point to, is just being. Being like "aha" and looking around without a single thought, not needing anything to be the case, and extinguishing one's desires, at least in the moment. And then integrating that state of mind over longer time. "There is no self, so there is no agenda", "I am not this body, I am the conscious experience", "Information changes and is somehow communicated to me, but I need not act upon it", "everything is variable and relative". To think and reason is not to just be and exists calmly, this state of mind would reflect you having achieved everything you ever wanted, and just being content being.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Just like thinking that you need money or sex to be happy in life.. The same goes for thinking you need to blast off on psychedelics to be who you already are. 

Be careful here. If you were truly enlightened, you would have a deeper appreciation and respect for human existence. 

For example, when you look at your doctor, it is possible to still see them as a human doing human stuff, but it’ll be very clear that Consciousness is being a doctor doing doctor stuff in that moment. 

Edited by Yimpa

I find it hard to understand "complete enlightenment". I imagine it as a state of mindlessness, no desire, no intention, no need. But perhaps it is not mindlessness but mindfulness. Perhaps it is perfect regretless alignment with oneself and the state of one's desires and knowledge? What about thoughts, are they not part of it? Contemplation, problem-solving? There might be no need, but to live one needs to navigate life. I am continuously letting go of more and more layers of resistance, so I feel like I'm getting more content and less needful or reality being different ways. Maybe some enlightened ones can accelerate my progress through guiding self-reflection pointers?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Elaborate please. 

9 minutes 45 seconds of your time.

You're in a dream, conflating dream for reality. The only way you can see this is to wake up (become lucid in the dream).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

49 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

I love how Mooji has his arms closed, then Rupert Spira opens them.

Teamwork! 

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

true Self? As pure awareness?

Yes.  All there ever was is Awareness itself.  

As far as how it relates to Solipsism - the term will never come up after the final awakening but you will realize total Oneness and Aloneness.  You may ask who is there to feel alone?  Well, it's just awareness realizing it in a very high state of consciousness.   But it is still terrifying because it's still the first time God is realizing 

1. holy fuck - this whole thing is my dream and I'm masquerading as a human.

2. Oh my God.  it's just Me.  

3. Holy fuck.  Oh my God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.