Someone here

So i want to be become a muslim

109 posts in this topic

@Someone here I can't explain the whole christian teaching to you. But if you looked at my previous example with the car analogy. You could atleast suspect that they point to the different parts of the christian teaching, that makes up the whole. 

If you just want to see everything as God without acknowledge the parts, then thats fine too. But then what would religious teaching do you any good? If everything explicitly says that It's God every time you ask a question? It would all, already be said and done at that point, don't you think?

Is your girlfriend muslim?

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God is singular. It cannot be partitioned . 

Christianity says :

1-God is three persons.

2-Each person is fully God.

3-There is one God.

Not sure how exactly would you square this circle .

The trinity shows the paradoxical nature of God. If God is infinite, what would stop Him from becoming man? If God is limitless, what would stop him from "partitioning" Himself. Watch Leos video on Holism and Holistic thinking to better understand how things can both be part and whole.

Same with Hinduism. The many different Gods are not really meant to be taken literally, it is to highlight the many different aspects of God

Also you make the claim that God is singular and cannot be partitioned. Do muslims actually act as if that were the case, or do they partition themselves and others from God? If I went to a mosque and said to a muslim religious leader that "all partitions are not real. I am God, you are God. Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Hindu are God because God created us and all distinctions are imaginary, so we are actually all one with God" how do you think they would react?

By choosing to be a muslim and saying that all other religions are illogical and make no sense, you are making a partition/duality/distinction between them. If you claim that God is singular, you must acknowledge Truth in all religions and perspectives

Edited by Phil King

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

What is it in a nutshell?

Okay, sneak peek...

Father = Knowing

Son = Experiencing

Holy Ghost = Being

Just to give you a tiny little appetizer, lol. I won't break it down any further because the book does a 1000 times better job at explaining it all than I ever could.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Sufism is your way. I recommend you Ibn Arabi, the highest saint in islam after Muhammad. I personally view Ibn Arabi as one of the highest God-Realized beings in human history.

Do not praise your own faith exclusively so that you disbelieve all the rest. If you do this you will miss much good. Nay, you will miss the whole truth of the matter. God, the Omniscient and the Omnipresent, cannot be confined to any one creed, for He says in the Quran, wheresoever ye turn, there is the face of Allah. Everybody praises what he knows. His God is his own creature, and in praising it, he praises himself. Which he would not do if he were just, for his dislike is based on ignorance.

Ibn Arabi

How can the heart travel to God, when it is chained by its desires?

Ibn Arabi

Beware of confining yourself to a particular belief and denying all else, for much good would elude you - indeed, the knowledge of reality would elude you. Be in yourself a matter for all forms of belief, for God is too vast and tremendous to be restricted to one belief rather than another.

Ibn Arabi

The ignorant one does not see his ignorance as he basks in its darkness; nor does the knowledgeable one see his own knowledge, for he basks in its light

Ibn Arabi

God sleeps in the rock, dreams in the plant, stirs in the animal, and awakens in man.

Ibn Arabi

I believe in the religion of Love, whatever direction its caravans may take, for Love is my religion and my faith.

Ibn Arabi

My heart can take on any form:
A meadow for gazelles,
A cloister for monks,
For the idols, sacred ground,
Ka'ba for the circling pilgrim,
The tables of the Torah,
The scrolls of the Quran.

My creed is Love;
Wherever its caravan turns along the way,
That is my belief,
My faith.

Ibn Arabi

When you know yourself, your 'I'ness vanishes and you know that you and Allah are one and the same.

Ibn Arabi

Whoever builds his faith exclusively on demonstrative proofs and deductive arguments, builds a faith on which it is impossible to rely. For he is affected by the negativities of constant objections. Certainty(al-yaqin) does not derive from the evidences of the mind but pours out from the depths of the heart.

Ibn Arabi

I am in love with no other than myself, and my very separation is my union... I am my beloved and my lover; I am my knight and my maiden.

Ibn Arabi

People figured it out through all traditions. I do feel that the truth that one is God and God is all, is at the core of the highest saints of all religions.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Islam is logical?

forget of the content, just tell me who wrote Quran, was it Muhammad or Allah?

if Muhammad did then why it is called words of allah? 
Was Muhammad himself was Allah?

what is the logic behind that, enlighten me ..

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

go on YouTube..type "beautiful quran recitation ". Give it a listen in the original language..and then you will understand. 

its 100% man-made poetry 
nothing special 

For example:
if there is an artist like Leonardo da Vinci and he paints beautiful art like no one can, with geometry and mathemathical code, 
it is still man-made and physically possible, even though it is so beautiful and no one can repeat except him

You're all over the map.  Religion will set you backwards not forwards.   If you spend half as much time in meditation and self inquiry as you do on this forum you wouldn't need to turn to religion for the answers.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's limited.

You will have to transcend it eventually, IF you wanna progress forward after a certain point.

Reality and truth is not a book. Book just points towards things.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

The Sufi group worship is inspiring.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

As a Muslim you might want to leave this forum since the focus here is on taking drugs and thinking you are God.

Of course even though they're God they have zero God powers. They also believe in stuff like quantum healing and Alien mice etc. with zero evidence

Then from their ivory tower they will tell you that Islam is nonsense.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

1 hour ago, mp22 said:

As a Muslim you might want to leave this forum since the focus here is on taking drugs and thinking you are God.

Of course even though they're God they have zero God powers. They also believe in stuff like quantum healing and Alien mice etc. with zero evidence

Then from their ivory tower they will tell you that Islam is nonsense.

Mocking this work leads to a ban.  I suggest if you actually want to find what is true, you question absolutely everything.  When we say you are God it is not the ego.  We also do not say that psychedelics are the only way to reach mystical states of consciousness. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

When we say you are God it is not the ego. 

My strong suspicion is that it is ego most of the time.  However, the Sufi mystic Al-Hallaj was executed for saying “I am the truth”.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

19 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

My strong suspicion is that it is ego most of the time.  However, the Sufi mystic Al-Hallaj was executed for saying “I am the truth”.

It's ego always I think. Over all when the people say: you are alone. Complete confusion. in the phrase "you are alone" each of the words can be translated as: relative. They are not able to get out of the relative, their self resists everything, they do not let it fall. Spirituality is just let the self fall. 

@Someone here

Religious people are more easily deceived. They are not willing to experience life with open-mindedness, and they are overly comfortable with their extremely limited perspective of the world, which they justify with spiritual fantasies.

But do what you've got to do.

How are you going to be a Muslim if you can't even decide to take a break from the forum?

Edited by Understander

On 15.8.2023 at 4:37 AM, Someone here said:

Feel free to ask me any questions.

@Someone here

Why do you need a religion to be with god?

Edited by effortlesslumen

I mean i can see beauty in expressing oneself through true islam or religion. But not if it comes at the cost of the good expression of god.

I'd rather become nothing.

Edited by Ry4n