J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

This is just speculation but if we are being visited by some extra terrestrials the question I would pose is why have they never crashed before and why does it seem like they only crashed at the time they did?

Humans were only exploding atomic bombs in the atmosphere for a very short time and it was during that short time in which the only really widely 'known' crash is to have supposedly occurred.

Could it be that setting off an atomic bomb in the atmosphere messed up their technology enough to take one of their crafts out of the air and crash?

Again, this is just pure speculation.

That's a theory I've seen a few times. I think it also explains why they care so much about our nukes.

They have certainly flown around for thousands of years. But what is a caveman gonna do with a crashed UFO?

The UFO topic is a big deal now precisely because we got the tech and science to make sense and use of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What a cool job.

Reverse engineering alien tech ?

Wow this is so incredibly phenomenal.

I knew that they existed...things are getting really interesting..what if space travel becomes a thing? What if aliens and humans start mingling?How cool it would be to engage in philosophical discussions with them...will they will have some kind of technology for understanding our language? 

Do we have any technology to send them a signal that we want to meet them and they can come? 

Has anyone of you spotted UFO for real? How can I spot one? 

6 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Has anyone of you spotted UFO for real?

I think I spotted one while at an outdoor concert a few months ago. It was a visible bright light dot on an otherwise clear dark sky. There was no other dots, so maybe it was just a star or a planet? Everyone was too busy enjoying the concert to care.

Fuck, now I wish I brought binoculars with me to that concert (I was actually planning on buying a pair prior to going, but I changed my mind).

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I think I spotted one while at an outdoor concert a few months ago. It was a visible bright light dot on an otherwise clear dark sky. There was no other dots, so maybe it was just a star or a planet? Everyone was too busy enjoying the concert to care.

Fuck, now I wish I brought binoculars with me to that concert (I was actually planning on buying a pair prior to going, but I changed my mind).

It could have been definitely... seriously you should have bought it..but hey will they be effective? I thought that we need to use telescopes for this...

Telescopes will provide more zoom and binoculars will be easy to carry anywhere. 

I wonder what should I invest in first?

Getting nukes into space is extremely dangerous because the rocket carrying it up there could explode.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am an Alien..

At least to Aliens...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I am an Alien..

At least to Aliens...

You must have been hanging out with a bunch of women lately… women are a powerful psychedelic xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura There’s a good counter argument to the idea that the US government is hiding alien spacecraft, which is that Donald Trump was president of the United States. I just don’t see him being able to hide something like that. He would’ve tweeted it out 5 minutes after finding out. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Wow this is so incredibly phenomenal.

I knew that they existed...things are getting really interesting..what if space travel becomes a thing? What if aliens and humans start mingling?How cool it would be to engage in philosophical discussions with them...will they will have some kind of technology for understanding our language? 

Do we have any technology to send them a signal that we want to meet them and they can come? 

Has anyone of you spotted UFO for real? How can I spot one? 

Im in regional australia and a few months ago I saw what looked a little bit like a meteor coming into the atmosphere except it made turns on a dime like a zig zag and it was going fucking fast heading south, defiantly looked like something was controlling it making turns and shit was weird as haha

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A guy with top level security clearance who's job was to brief the President is not bullshitting under oath.

You guys are so sloppy with your thinking. Nobody with military clearances is just bullshitting about the existence of alien spacecraft. As if they have nothing better to do. This isn't the Alex Jones show. He's reporting facts to you. Just cause you're in denial about it makes no difference to him.

@Leo Gura Bit of a naive take imo.

There are so many reasons why they might lie about it. For example, they wanted to study some sort of captured technology and not alert rivals to it.

And there are numerous instances of guys with top level security clearance lying under oath in american history. Just looking at the NSA spying example from a few years ago.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

This is not surprising. You humans are rats. I just need to see if their bodies match what I recall..

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

You can't possibly be this silly....

You think like a rat. This is alien intelligence. They make your thought process look and feel like that of an animal. Your close mindedness Is reflective of the latter. I've personally witnessed one. Imagine an intelligence superior to yours which bypassed all the pathetic little human-thought obstacles you are bringing about....

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Humans saying things = Yawn.

Still no good evidence = Yawn.

Until I literally get anal probed............................... repeatedly in a back and forth motion at various speeds by a frisky alien, I don't believe shit about there being aliens or UFOS on Earth.

I WANT to believe DESPERATELY, but I still haven't seen anything to raise an eyebrow. How do we have hundreds of millions, possibly billions of HD cameras recording all the time all over Earth and we can't just get one good image or video? It doesn't even have to be 1080p, just not pixels................

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I've spent alot of time camping out in the wilderness and in NM I spent alot of time near some hot springs. We used to sit in the springs at night and watch the light show as we called it.

These mysterious lights zipping across the sky, even sitting motionless for an hour or so until the military jets come to check them out and they'd wait until the jets get real close then in an instant race off away at a speed that made those jets look like they were the ones sitting still.

This would go on all night long, night after night. I'm not going to claim anything about those lights other than they were silent, moved in ways and at speeds that no known human technology can.

If there were a long history of crashed 'ufos' then we'd have come across them many times before even if we had no clue what to do with them. This suggests it hasn't happened before...or since, too.

I think a lot of people want there to be aliens.   It's an emotional thing.  Facts aren't going to make a difference.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

5 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I think a lot of people want there to be aliens.   It's an emotional thing.  Facts aren't going to make a difference.  

Facts experienced deeply enough make all the difference

13 hours ago, Jowblob said:

There are no others, aliens are just as part of psychedelic's as psychedelics are a part of aliens. In another words it's all consciousness and a dream.

A guy that works with me at my job, told me a story of his encounter when i asked him if he has  had experiences with something very unusual in life.

He said, he saw a ufo fly by and then suddenly he saw an alien being in an alien suit in front of him looking at him. He said something telepathically and disappeared.  It's all consciousness and a dream, universe created god and god created universe. In another words it's all thought/imagination being projected into reality. Even when i was around age 6 i remember calling my grandmother outside because i was seeing huge alien ufo ship, and some ufo ships flying by that looked extremely realistic. When she came outside it wasn't there anymore.

This is the same for you, you're associating yourself with this body and are creating others around you

I once saw a UFO in my dream. It appearee like a big shining saucer that was wobbly mid air. I panicked lol.