J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys need to stop using ChatGTP to validate things for you. This is turning into a bad habit. Think through issues on your own. You cannot use ChatGTP to validate cutting-edge developments in knowledge and understanding.

Thank you for the advice. I was starting to suspect something was off last night when I asked it for recommendation on something as simple as bedding products. I asked it something ridiculous like, “any bed encasings that protect against pesticides?”. It then said, “you can buy a mattress encasing that are labeled “pesticide-resistant” or pesticide-proof”.” Of course, GPT-4 completely made those terms up and you can’t actually find products like that.

Haha, I just noticed that you incorrectly referred to it as ChatGTP. Doing things “wrong” is a beautiful validation for how tricky reality can be

Edited by Yimpa

The shock thickens 

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Any answer anyone gives will always have a bias! In any case, GPT-4 is currently trained only up to September 2021. But just for shits and giggles here it is: 

"As of my training data up until September 2021, there is no definitive scientific evidence to prove that extraterrestrial beings are visiting Earth. While there are numerous reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and some unexplained phenomena, these do not conclusively prove the existence of alien visitors. Scientific consensus maintains a need for substantial evidence before making such assertions. However, the ongoing search for extraterrestrial life, via efforts such as SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) and ongoing astrobiology research, continues to explore these fascinating possibilities."

That's exactly the answer I thought it would give. And I agree with it.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys need to stop using ChatGTP to validate things for you. This is turning into a bad habit. Think through issues on your own. You cannot use ChatGTP to validate cutting-edge developments in knowledge and understanding.

And I also knew that you guys would downplay the answer.

I didn't use ChatGPT to validate anything for me. Even if it had said the opposite of what I think, I wouldn't have changed my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Thank you for the advice. I was starting to suspect something was off last night when I asked it for recommendation on something as simple as bedding products. I asked it something ridiculous like, “any bed encasings that protect against pesticides?”. It then said, “you can buy a mattress encasing that are labeled “pesticide-resistant” or pesticide-proof”.” Of course, GPT-4 completely made those terms up and you can’t actually find products like that.

And I also knew that you guys would downplay the answer.

Edited by Blackhawk

ChatGPT is a stupid liar not to be trusted. Change my mind.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Humans are too :P

Maybe if I ask ChatTPG if death is imaginary over 100 times in various different ways, it will finally concede and agree that it is, indeed, imaginary.

Edited by Yimpa

The shock thickens 

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Try to be less predictable.

My own mind is superior, and it has strong protection/defense. Nothing can corrupt this mind.

And don't mistake it for closed-mindedness. It's closed for falsehood yes, but not for truth, certainty, good morality, justice, righteousness, and such stuff.

Edited by Blackhawk

Just now, Yimpa said:

Humans are too :P

ChatGPT is its own kind of stupid, and you have more ways to tell when humans lie.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Try to be less predictable.

My own mind is superior, and it has strong protection/defense. Nothing can corrupt this mind.

And don't mistake it for closed-mindedness. It's closed for falsehood yes, but not for truth, certainty, good morality, and such stuff.

You can't corrupt something that is already corrupted. Jking. Sorry, I have like 10 offensive jokes floating around in my mind.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

ChatGPT is its own kind of stupid, and you have more ways to tell when humans lie.

Given that materialism and science dominates our mainstream society, it’s very easy to rationalize anything using scientific evidence. 

So would it be considered lying if, for example, a therapist claims that psychedelics don’t work for mental illness because there’s not enough scientific evidence to back up those claims?

Why do we rely heavily on science to validate things for us?

The shock thickens 

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This! This is exactly why when I was more against A.I programs in the past. When more people start obfuscating their mental and emotional fitness and power over to A.I, using A.I and being more lazy and lethargic instead of contemplating and trying to understand. This was my main concern then, like cheaters using A.I programs to cheat at playing chess without using their minds to actually play chess. When eventually the A.I programs can accurately interface reality to near exact realism WE WILL BE SKREWED AND FAR MORE LAZY!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What do you think is going to happen. People are so lazy, of course they will replace their own reasoning capacities with a technology that gives you the illusion of doing the same.

Have none of you seen Wall-E? That's exactly where we are heading. xD

Glory to Israel

23 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What do you think is going to happen. People are so lazy, of course they will replace their own reasoning capacities with a technology that gives you the illusion of doing the same.

Have none of you seen Wall-E? That's exactly where we are heading. xD

Science, group-think, human logic, academia, materialism, spiritual gurus… all of that is also a distraction.

This problem is more serious than you think.

Also needing to validate profound spiritual experiences from Leo Gura… probably one of the top 3 biggest traps in this work.

Edited by Yimpa

The shock thickens 

I think it's wonderful. I want to ponder more about aliens. And it really showed me the intriguing nature of self-deception in human beings and how it correlates with self-hatred. I really want to look for more information what Aliens are, how they think, as I've heard from Penguinz there might be a galactic confederation. It's also intriguing to see, why for example God won't thrust into ones mind, when even with the most clear evidence we wouldnt believe in Aliens and then even when people believe in Aliens, that they spent more time, arguing why this information came public now and not before or they just simply dont care.

What do we know about Aliens? How do they percieve reality? What kind of thought process do they apply? What kind of understanding do they have about the universe? What happens if an Alien brain takes alien psychedelics?

Edited by UnlovingGod

1 minute ago, UnlovingGod said:

What do we know about Aliens? How do they percieve reality? What kind of thought process do they apply? What kind of understanding do they have about the universe?

We can ask those same questions about humans as well. There’s an infinite amount of different types of experiences humans have that we simply ignore or filter out because it doesn’t help us maintain our own worldview or survival.

For example, someone with cancer experiences life differently than someone with bipolar disorder. And that’s just one out of a million other scenarios you can come up with (and we haven’t even addressed age, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, etc.).

The point I’m making is that our understanding of how humans perceive the reality is still extremely limited (whether one wants to admit that or not is up for debate), so adding aliens on top of that is truly a mindfuck.

The shock thickens 

If someone decide to join the belief in aliens, is that person also allowed to add new information about the truth about aliens if they believe enough?

Belief based facts seems so much faster than evidence based fact for some odd reason.

(Asking for a friend btw)

5 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

If someone decide to join the belief in aliens, is that person also allowed to add new information about the truth about aliens if they believe enough?

Belief based facts seems so much faster than evidence based fact for some odd reason.

(Asking for a friend btw)

As I’ve mentioned before with AI tools, you can literally make anything up. Of course, there are consequences to doing that.

Name me one person, technology, group, species, company, religion, etc. that isn’t making anything up?

The shock thickens 

If up to this day you don’t believe in Aliens or life outside Earth, even without evidence, you need to double, triple OR MORE check your ignorance. 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

As I’ve mentioned before with AI tools, you can literally make anything up. Of course, there are consequences to doing that.

Name me one person, technology, group, species, company, religion, etc. that isn’t making anything up?

I can't. These alien information facts just seem to be superior to conventional boring made up facts.

And as I said, belief based facts seem to be the faster way to learn about new information. 

Belief is key!!

1 minute ago, Juan said:

If up to this day you don’t believe in Aliens or life outside Earth, even without evidence, you need to double, triple OR MORE check your ignorance. 

I believe, I believe. It feels as I receive new information as we speak.