ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fictional_character said:

@Leo Gura Will you talk about limitations of buddhism, nonduality and spirituality in general in your new course or future videos?

More than that, I will guide you through a complete desconstruction of all that human nonsense. If you dare.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Excitement is through the ROOF with your new courses...when is the release? Is it in more than 6 months?

1 hour ago, Spiritedness said:

@Leo Gura Excitement is through the ROOF with your new courses...when is the release? Is it in more than 6 months?

He’s too busy cleaning his carpet for now

O.o

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

some of us are letting thoughts blindly run the show, others have awareness blithely decide as it goes

this makes for a good dream or a god dream

we journey from delusion to illusion by and by

sweet dreams in any case

Nothing hurts you except your thoughts.

Nothing limits you except your fears.

Nothing controls you except your beliefs.

~Marianne Williamson

karma.jpg

Edited by gettoefl

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Poor rat. I wonder if the Buddhists invented that cage.

God invented that cage, DUH.

Why so serious?

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

God invented that cage, DUH.

Well, God invented Buddhists, DUH.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Moksha said:

If you truly believe that, why are you pursuing awakening? I understand your skepticism, but do you see that it is actually possible to see?

Seeing has a price, but it's rare that the absolute decides to actually pay it.

I’m not. I am pursuing self-actualization. I think it is dumb to pursue self-deconstruction when I haven’t even built my self up first to begin with. You can’t put the cart before the horse. The only way to awaken is through psychedelics, and I am not ready for that.

Also, you can see my post on Awakening is a Self-deception. If Awakening is the absence of duality, that means Awakening and Deception are one. The more I see Leo go deeper into this work, the more I realize that at a higher level of consciousness, all my insights at this level of consciousness are subpar relative to higher levels. Look at his Solipsism insights, Infinity of Gods, Alien Intelligence, and Absolute Insanity. It’s like the higher you go, the more one pulls away from social/human reality. The deeper one goes, the more they realize that their previous level of consciousness was a lie. But your level of consciousness can go up Ad Infinitum. So that means that at an even higher of consciousness, all of Leo’s current insights will be wrong relative to that new dimension of consciousness. Where does it end? It doesn’t. Awakening is a Deception. That is the game I am seeing being played here by all spiritual folks. 

Edit; Here’s a thought experiment. What if Leo or some serious spiritual seeker tries a brand new psychedelic that contradicts all the insights gained on 5-MeO. How would we know which psychedelic leads to the best true insight? How can we trust the validity of the insights gained on the brand new psychedelic? How about 5-MeO? What if the Devil made this brand new psychedelic to go deeper into Absolute Delusion? How would you tell? How can you verify the truth-validity of a psychedelic when different ones give you contradictory insights? 

I wish Leo and other spiritual people would deconstruct psychedelics like they did with science and religion. Because at a higher level of consciousness, psychedelics are also imaginary like science and religion???

But saying that everything is imagination means nothing is imaginary and it is all real. If science is imagination, what is it imaginary relative to if everything is imagination? See the problem?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

On 7/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Moksha said:

If you truly believe that, why are you pursuing awakening? I understand your skepticism, but do you see that it is actually possible to see?

Seeing has a price, but it's rare that the absolute decides to actually pay it.

God and the Devil also invented psychedelics and meditation. ?

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

28 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, God invented Buddhists, DUH.

God and the Devil also invented psychedelics and meditation. ?

@Carl-Richard Dreams within dreams?

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

But saying that everything is imagination means nothing is imaginary and it is all real. If science is imagination, what is it imaginary relative to if everything is imagination? See the problem?

Imagination is inherently relative. Look at the conclusions of quantum physics, which are just another way for the absolute to realize itself, within its imagination. How could the cosmos be absolutely real, if time and space depend upon perception? Eventually as the dream unfolds, science and spirituality converge into truth.

The cosmos is constructed on the scaffolding of false dualities. Every apparent dimension (life/death, cosmos/void, existence/non-existence) necessitates its opposite. It's the illusion of separation, where there is none.

Solipsism, Infinity of Gods, Alien Intelligence, and Absolute Insanity are ideas. There are no true ideas, only some that point more clearly to the absolute than others.

Your observation about the relative reality of insights, whether on psychedelics or otherwise, is spot on. They are unconfirmable, and inherent to the dream. Insights are only useful to the extent that they dissolve the idea of you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha You have no idea what AWAKENING is. None! Silence!

You do not understand reality better than me. How you guys manage to convince yourselves of this is just dispicable. I have warned you many times about this, but you actually believe you know better than me.

You will never AWAKEN.

NOTHING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS AWAKENING. PERIOD.

STOP.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

On 03/07/2023 at 5:35 PM, Leo Gura said:

But you are making one even deeper projection. You are literally projecting my existence. In fact I do not exist outside your mind, and as soon as you stop imagining me I will cease to exist.

If you were the only mind and consciousness around here you wouldnt try to talk to us since you would know its pointless.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Moksha You have no idea what AWAKENING is. None! Silence!

You do not understand reality better than me. How you guys manage to convince yourselves of this is just dispicable. I have warned you guys many times about this, but you actually believe you know better than me. How dare you!

What would you do if everyone on this forum leave because of your arrogance?  You would then have no one to teach . BTW its obvious as the fucking sunlight in the middle of the day that all of you're doing recently is for the purpose of selling your new course ?. 

Not that I won't be the first one who purchases it ..but try to be less than obvious ?. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Moksha don't abuse not knowing.

There is always something that you haven't realized. Didn't your realization change or deepen overtime? I bet it has.

Edited by Understander

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

More than that, I will guide you through a complete desconstruction of all that human nonsense. If you dare.

Didn't you already do that in this episode.

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What would you do if everyone on this forum leave because of your arrogance?

I don't care how much you gaslight me or what games you play, I alone on this planet understands AWAKENING and I will teach it as it demands to be taught. I don't care about any of your human shit.

The reason I am arrogant is because I understand AWAKENING and the reason you are humble is because you do not. You have mistaken human shit for AWAKENING. All of that is self-deception. Everyone who contradicts me on AWAKENING is self-deceieved. It's that simple. Nothing you say, none of your attacks on me, none of your rationalizations, none of your jokes will ever touch that.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura

What would you do if everyone on this forum leave because of your arrogance? 

Didn't you read my sig? 1. Also you should be thanking Leo you're not going through what he has gone through. 2. You should be thanking yourself that you dumbed yourself down as god, because the path of awakening or enlightment is like walking on razors. But you do not understand because you never had a glimpse, from the posts that you post you're most likely just parroting others. And don't take me wrong, all ego's parrot but there are degrees in it.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Didn't you read my sig?

Your signature says that only Leo is awake. Leo's signature says that I am Leo. Therefore only I am awake. Everybody has to listen to me from now on!

beep boop

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't care how much you gaslight me or what games you play, I alone on this planet understands AWAKENING and I will teach it as it demands to be taught. I don't care about any of your human shit.

The reason I am arrogant is because I understand AWAKENING and the reason you are humble is because you do not. You have mistaken human shit for AWAKENING. All of that is self-deception.

My dude ..did you even read what I said?  Isn't it funny that what you call "AWAKENING " is solipsism and the fact that there is only you (or me or whatever) yet at the same time you claim that "others " are not AWAKE ? How would you walk yourself out of this contradiction? 

-Osho

@Jowblob you are biased against me . I'm not sure why . But I won't engage with you unless you show some respect. 

Behave yourself. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho