Julian gabriel

Leo on Lex Fridman Podcast?

58 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura You should contact Alex O’Connor. He is a fellow Philosophy student, so I’m sure you’ll have a lot to talk about. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Do you think Lex is a good person to talk to about deconstructing reality and nonduality?

He is a sharp lad but I've not seen him have those types of conversations with people.

It would probably be more like practical spirituality for busy people 101

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@MsNobody

On 2023-06-14 at 11:45 PM, MsNobody said:

I left a comment in his last picture on IG, if everyone could like my comment maybe he will notice it. 4 likes already! It will be so amazing Leo and Lex talking. 

Here is the link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cte4c8-uAhp/

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 6.44.35 PM.png

Just to let you know, when I was searching for your comment in Instagram it's gone. I think the algorithm automatically removes comments with hyper links to websites, or another possibility is that Lex Fridman's editor or PR manager or himself removed that comment. Maybe less likely for Leo Gura and Lex to interview, especially given how Leo's podcast interview with Charlie from charisma on command and Curt Jaimungal went. I predict it's likely Lex will be very defensive when they talk about science and epistemology, or some spirituality, psychedelics, and Awakening and INFINITE.

If interview happens, I will look forward to analyzing their body language, micro expressions, tonality and word choices per topic the podcast covers and will see if Leo Gura or Lex Fridman give deceptive or defensive signs or some other signs.

@Michael569

11 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Do you think Lex is a good person to talk to about deconstructing reality and nonduality?

He is a sharp lad but I've not seen him have those types of conversations with people.

It would probably be more like practical spirituality for busy people 101

Based on the hundreds of videos I've watched of Lex Fridman, and based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, ego development and shadow aspects, other lines of development in life domains and societal domains, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, and self biases and preferences I don't think Lex Fridman, if I'm thinking and intuitive speculating correctly, if Leo Gura goes STRAIGHT for the non-duality spirituality and God Realizations, I don't think he'll be able to handle those points Leo might raise, I think he'll naturally feel defensive and his mind will close down, he'll try to front listening and hang in there but he'll definitely feel defensive and maybe will use deception tactics to frame control and guide the conversation elsewhere, like with some guests who are controversial he'd try to steer the discussion AKA Kanye West and that guy who did Weed and cocaine, he checked them both subtly pushing back.

Especially if Leo Gura will give brutal honesty point blank in private he'll scare Lex Fridman for sure.

22 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Especially if Leo Gura will give brutal honesty point blank in private he'll scare Lex Fridman for sure.

How many people would be developed enough in the Podcast space to talk about these themes? Maybe Rogan, he enjoys those kind of speeches.

@Israfil @Vibes@LSD-Rumi

@Israfil, sadghuru for example who met an alien. 

Christopher  langan (highest  IQ on planet, described God with his own Model (cptu)). That would be number one!! If Leo doesnt talk about politics with him

Or eckart tolle lol. He did lsd one time, because he wanted to know. nothing happened. Leo should introduce him to 5 meo that would be incredible 

Also if Leo would introduce Peter Ralston to 5 meo. 

Oh man.. These will just be dreams I think 

Edited by OBEler

I don't think that conversation with Lex would be of benefit to anyone. Most scientifically minded people are so religiously rigid and afraid of the mystery, that they will first need to create their virtual seemingly 'intelligent' calculators which can only repeat or predict the words that would come across as the logical response to a question, based on their models, the human language and all input information it has been trained with.

I hope the chatGPT type language models will in the future also be trained with higher spiritual wisdom such as the enormous volume of channeled dictations from Seth (channeled by Jane Roberts) in the late 70's. (I once asked chatGPT about some of the concepts from the most popular channeled books and sources but it sadly replied it was not familiar with the titles, authors etc) 

for example:

It would be very funny to witness the scientific fundamentalists finally initiating their spiritual awakening process because they so passionately want to believe in the artificial intelligence as their master, which would simply reply to their existential questions by combining the most probable words from the oh so scary, unscientific books and materials about consciousness. Someone should train such a language model only with the materials that contain the highest perspectives of existence and perhaps the automatic transcripts of Leo's video's could for example also be included. Then you could market the 'AI Guru' app or whatever service to the Lex'es of this world to support the opening of their minds before an inspirational conversation can be had. 

On 6/17/2023 at 0:00 PM, Leo Gura said:

You gotta appreciate how few humans truly care about solving the question of reality.

Virtually no one. Not even those nondual rats. And certainly none of those science rats.

Me saying so makes people very offended. But hey, someone has to enforce some intellectual rigor on mankind.

If someone wants to interview me, it will only happen if I am allowed to challenge their whole way of existing.

True that. ?

@Leo Gura 

How have you reflected since upon being on Charlie's "Dropping In Podcast" some two years ago?

Has it aged well? Does it stand fairly in retrospect as an honest representation of your insights upon consciousness? 

What would you honestly say differently if you were given an opportunity to be on another podcast?

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Based on the hundreds of videos I've watched of Lex Fridman, and based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, ego development and shadow aspects, other lines of development in life domains and societal domains, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, and self biases and preferences I don't think Lex Fridman, if I'm thinking and intuitive speculating correctly, if Leo Gura goes STRAIGHT for the non-duality spirituality and God Realizations, I don't think he'll be able to handle those points Leo might raise, I think he'll naturally feel defensive and his mind will close down, he'll try to front listening and hang in there but he'll definitely feel defensive and maybe will use deception tactics to frame control and guide the conversation elsewhere, like with some guests who are controversial he'd try to steer the discussion AKA Kanye West and that guy who did Weed and cocaine, he checked them both subtly pushing back.

You're killing me with this unbroken sentence ?? but yah I agree.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

32 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

I doubt Lex wants to talk to self-proclaimed insane people: https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-043

I understand. I think Lex is mature enough and open minded to such conversation, is he ready yet? Idk but, the various guests he had it is a bit all over the spiral dynamic spectrum so, I think he can handle well Leo (aside of both of them being Russian). Now Leo calling anyone on the street idiot or stupid (even if you have a apple product like wtf Leo ?) I find it a bit out of compassion if he really cares about humanity becoming their greatest self and inspire them to study consciousness, but he uses many times aggressiveness to said such words, idk if that is the best way to do it.

On 04/07/2023 at 6:02 PM, Princess Arabia said:

You're insane too, you're just not conscious enough to realize it.?

Are we here to compete about who is more insane?

That is insane. 

3 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Are we here to compete about who is more insane?

That is insane. 

No, because there's no competition when everybody is playing the same sport and on the same team.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I".