Princess Arabia

Happy Birthday, Leo

66 posts in this topic

Happy birthday, Leo. Even though you were never born. Today is the day we all come together to celebrate with you and wishing you a very merry birthday. 

Some fun facts (or opinions) about Taureans.

Strengths - Most reliable, down to earth and loyal. Best people to go to for advice.

Weakness - Being stubborn. But not always...you are willing to see another point of view but you won't flip- flop on an opinion just to make someone else happy. You will shift your thinking only if you truly have a change of heart.

Fav color - Green - grounded in earth's energy.

Most compatible sign - Scorpio, virgo and capricorn, also taureans.

Best friend - libra - also water signs.

Who will break your heart - Aquarius. 

Best sex partners - cancer, pisces, scorpio.

Dark side - possessive

Biggest enemies -  Aquarius and Scorpio.

Fav body part - neck...you love a good neck caress.

Greatest career Strength- Persistence. Getting things done and is a cherished member of any work team.

Taurus's motto - Nothing worth having comes easy

Summary :  brave, passionate and determined. Bulls are powerfully resilient. Nothing can bring you down and adversity only makes you stronger. Amazing artists, engineers and designers and able to work through problems to bring about your vision. Your life-long lesson is learning to consider others' viewpoints. Taurus is one of the best lovers of the Zodiac with careful attention to detail....bulls always satisfies others and know exactly how to satisfy themselves, too. Ruling planet is Venus which rules love and money and Taureans are gifted in finding both.

(Copied from an article online)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Happy birthday Leo!! ???

All the best & thank You for your work. :)

Happy birthday, @Leo Gura! ?

So many protostars within the cosmos, and I'm glad we crossed orbits within this little system of the infinite.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Leo’s birth and birthdate is imaginary just like everything else in this marvelous Universe. ;) 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

Leo’s birth and birthdate is imaginary just like everything else in this marvelous Universe. ;) 

Imagination is imaginary.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

I feel the obligation to remind us of this great piece of art here. All the best Leo.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

52 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Imagination is imaginary.

I never get why Leo calls anything imaginary if everything is.

Science is imaginary

Reality is imaginary.

If reality is imaginary, then says science is imaginary becomes redundant because of reality is imaginary, then everything is and then there is nothing else to talk about.

Even more or less imaginary is still imaginary. Who is to say what is more imaginary or not? Science and religion are both ideas.

I would say that in my opinion science is less imaginary than religion because it doesn’t dismiss evidence as much as religious folks do. There is more BS in religion.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

I never get why Leo calls anything imaginary if everything is.

Science is imaginary

Reality is imaginary.

If reality is imaginary, then says science is imaginary becomes redundant because of reality is imaginary, then everything is and then there is nothing else to talk about.

Even more or less imaginary is still imaginary. Who is to say what is more imaginary or not? Science and religion are both ideas.

I would say that in my opinion science is less imaginary than religion because it doesn’t dismiss evidence as much as religious folks do. There is more BS in religion.

Consciousness isn't. Everything else is.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"