Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jwayne said:

What is it about exalted experience that makes people immediately (like... within seconds) share about it on Actualized.org?

I’d rather that then talk to the fire extinguisher next to me about it.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

I’d rather that then talk to the fire extinguisher next to me about it.

Fair enough

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

1 minute ago, Roy said:

Is this the longest thread in the history of the forum? Damn.

For very good reasons. Every other topic doesn’t compare to THIS.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura You ever have doubts that maybe one day everything or major aspects of your teachings will be invalidated by some contradictory awaking that is above all others? Or is that you have absolute confidence in your teachings?

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

Is this the longest thread in the history of the forum? Damn.

@Roy nah check this thread out

2 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

@Leo Gura You ever have doubts that maybe one day everything or major aspects of your teachings will be invalidated by some contradictory awaking that is above all others? Or is that you have absolute confidence in your teachings?

What is unique about the essential aspects of the teaching that hasn't existed somewhere before? Am I missing something?

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!

15 minutes ago, Jwayne said:

What happens all of the time is that people read 'You are God' and then conceptualize it into a new identity.

Of course you have to be careful not to adopt this as a belief. An Awakening is required wherein to comprehend what is being pointed to with the words.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Jwayne said:

What is unique about the essential aspects of the teaching that hasn't existed somewhere before? Am I missing something?

It cuts through all the human bullshit.

Alien Consciousness.

How come more selflessness will reveal more beauty? Because your consciousness and love expands -beyond physical limitations. 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

How come more selflessness will reveal more beauty? Because your consciousness and love expands -beyond physical limitations. 

this is the kind of path I took/am taking, however it is harder to do if you have survival stuff to contend with so I have compassion for this.

and teaching in a selfless manner is yet another level of Love I am still working toward.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

this is the kind of path I took/am taking, however it is harder to do if you have survival stuff to contend with so I have compassion for this.

Survival stuff is necessary to appreciate the grand beauty of Consciousness in its Entirety.

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

and teaching in a selfless manner is yet another level of Love I am still working toward.

Your Presence alone is the greatest teacher. 

Alien Consciousness transcends time and space, and all of scientific understanding.

Imagine if you could literally teleport into different dreams fluidly, while it all still fits a cohesive Whole?

I also notice that Alien Consciousness is able to cut through fear in such a precise way, because it is infinitely intelligent.

Edited by Yimpa

@Yimpa thank you! it's hard sometimes I appreciate your presence as well.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Alien Consciousness transcends time and space, and all of scientific understanding.

Some scientists are also currently studying an underlying scaffolding to reality that precedes time and space, and from which they emerge (as known via human perception). Good news is in the future there will be a more advanced mainstream scientific consensus than what we have now.

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!

If you were totally awake no you simply wouldn't be here, you merge/unify.

As above so below, as within so without.

3 minutes ago, M A J I said:

*facepalm*

7 minutes ago, M A J I said:

you can be as awake as can be and remain here, perhaps out of Love. 

Edited by puporing

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

you can be as awake as can be and remain here, perhaps out of Love. 

:x

Even those who are yet to understand it fully are blessed by your Divinity.

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

:x

Even those who are yet to understand it fully are blessed by your Divinity.

I am blessed by yours also. your value is inestimable.