Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Basically this whole forum has become people claiming they are awake and others are not ?

While Leo takes on the role of being the most awake because he is the admin ?

And everyone is absolutely certain of their position because they will rationally establish proofs of it being so.

My goodness. What an incredible circlejerk.

Agreed. Loved your post. Let's hammer some Awake Ones to the cross. Or better burn them? Life is about choices... :D ;)

Maybe we drown those with the rational proofs...

3 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Water by the River what u got against rational proof. Perfect way to get critical thinkers on board. Which is sorely needed in this space. 

Riddle me this.

If a 100 people claim they are awake.

and Leo says none of them are, only he is.

What does that say about the people here?

Or about Leo?

It means that either everyone is delusional, or everyone except one!

I don’t think that’s rational at all ??

4 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Riddle me this.

Or about Leo?

Whatever arrogance you’re perceiving on here, turn it towards yourself. Contemplate.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Whatever arrogance you’re perceiving on here, turn it towards yourself. Contemplate.

No. I don’t subscribe to the philosophy that I am all and everything. You guys do your thing. I do my own. 

11 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

No. I don’t subscribe to the philosophy that I am all and everything. You guys do your thing. I do my own. 

Okay, suit yourself. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

33 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Riddle me this.

Or about Leo?

It's not much of a riddle. Clearly the posters are delusional people with quite serious mental illness. Only very ill people would end up here (they're looking for a way out). Think about it.

32 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Riddle me this.

Or about Leo?

Dear Shrek of Justice (lovethat name :x),

we are guests here in Leos House, that he build over a long time, with a lot of work, and many marvelous videos & content. So that is to be highly respected. I wish him that he finds all the beauty, understanding, bliss and love on a 24/7 basis that is possible (And for everybody else in the forum of course also. There are many extraordinary people here). I am sure that he had many understandings, Awakenings and experiences that led him to saying what you mention above.

That said, you can find my personal perspective in my past posts on the topics on Enlightenment and Awakening.

Concerning that sometimes it can look here a little less than rational, and like a mix between these:

and my all time favourite:

Well: My personal opinion is that Planet Earth needs more Empty Mirrors:

I personally would be delighted if we hum along that song more often:

Group Hug! :x

respectfully, yours truly and bon voyage!

Selling Water by the River

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Dear Shrek of Justice (lovethat name :x),

??

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

we are guests here in Leos House, that he build over a long time, with a lot of work, and many marvelous videos & content. So that is to be highly respected. I wish him that he finds all the beauty, understanding, bliss and love on a 24/7 basis that is possible (And for everybody else in the forum of course also. There are many extraordinary people here). I am sure that he had many understandings, Awakenings and experiences that led him to saying what you mention above.

I have come to the realization... that the narrative of love and beauty and bliss 24/7 is nonsense ?. I used to believe in it. Then I found out that all the teachers who preached this were human too and suffered in the human condition just as much as anyone else. Some of them were even very nasty. Yes, they did have experiences that they used to rationalize their beliefs, and I am aware that Leo has experienced some very intense energetic events, but... when they play a game of "I am the most awake person on the planet!", how can I take them serious? What sort of wise teacher would play a game of "enlightenment competition" with his peers? What sort of love is that?

I had a friend just like that. I really adored him. He was really fanatical about mushrooms. Really fanatical. Y'all think you've taken mushrooms? Well, not like this! He took them multiple times a day, for several years ?. He was really nuts. He called them his vitamins and would take a normal human dose in the morning and function normally on it. Hell, he said he did his best work while on mushrooms! He kept increasing his dosages too, his highest dose was about 100-150g dry. And guess what... he came to the same realization as Leo, that HE is the ONLY awake person! The only gateway in the world! He suspected he might ascend soon, and figured that if he would go, the entire world would cease to exist, for he was at the center of it. 

The world never ceased to exist... ?Maybe we are all still waiting for him to ascend...

Also... the bear ? Much confusion...! And that's a nice song.

2 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

It's not much of a riddle. Clearly the posters are delusional people with quite serious mental illness. Only very ill people would end up here (they're looking for a way out). Think about it.

Yeah... ? I feel like my own journey into spirituality was based on my desire to die. After all, the goal of spirituality is enlightenment, or, ego-death. And the ego is the self... But it was of course much too inappropriate and embarassing to actually say that I wanted to die so, well, there we go. It's actually really sad. How did life become such a sad mess? I don't even know.

1 hour ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

I have come to the realization... that the narrative of love and beauty and bliss 24/7 is nonsense ?.

Yeah... ? I feel like my own journey into spirituality was based on my desire to die. After all, the goal of spirituality is enlightenment, or, ego-death. And the ego is the self... But it was of course much too inappropriate and embarassing to actually say that I wanted to die so, well, there we go. It's actually really sad. How did life become such a sad mess? I don't even know.

It is insane that people spend the vast majority of their lives suffocating inside of their heads. Lucid living is rare, but it is absolutely possible. The love and beauty only deepen over time, until time itself dissolves.

Ego-death is different from person-death. Ego is not the person, but identification as the person. When you realize the absolute, the ego dissipates but the person remains. It is less substantial, needy, and complaining but it is still there, all the more precious for its obvious transience, and transparent enough for the absolute light within to shine through.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

It is insane that people spend the vast majority of their lives suffocating inside of their heads. Lucid living is rare, but it is absolutely possible. The love and beauty only deepen over time, until time itself dissolves.

Ego-death is different from person-death. Ego is not the person, but identification as the person. When you realize the absolute, the ego dissipates but the person remains. It is less substantial, needy, and complaining but it is still there, all the more precious for its obvious transience, and transparent enough for the absolute light within to shine through.

Was there a period in your life when it was difficult to stabilize this “lucid living” that you speak about? 

9 hours ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

??

I have come to the realization... that the narrative of love and beauty and bliss 24/7 is nonsense ?.

Love, beauty and bliss are always there but we also have lives to live that demand our attention to be occupied with other tasks. The demand to be entertained or pleasured with "24/7 bliss" is pathological.

Instead, you should learn how to contact bliss so that you can be with it when you are not engaged with other more urgent, distracting worldly things. Obviously, bliss is also present in the worldly activity too but not in the form you were expecting, or have as yet learned to appreciate.

To appreciate the extraordinary in the ordinary is a wiser intention than to demand 24/7 pleasure from mystic-realization-experiences.

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

12 hours ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Or about Leo?

No they can be awake
Or maybe even Awake
But they are not AWAKE™ 

Edited by GLORY

3 minutes ago, GLORY said:

No they can be awake
Or maybe even Awake
But they are not AWAKE™ 

Exactly, its a game of semantics. It is better not to engage in such silly ego contests, nor to fuel the egomania of the persons starting them.

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

On 24/03/2023 at 9:02 AM, Breakingthewall said:

like being alone trapped in eternity with no way to escape. I'll keep digging, I think I almost have it, but still not completely, not consistently

I think that's a 'hint' right there. If you are feeling 'alone trapped in eternity 'there's a high possibility that the mind at that point is active and generating those type of thoughts.

6 hours ago, GLORY said:

No they can be awake
Or maybe even Awake
But they are not AWAKE™ 

Lolz. On point.

Y'all can consider me… SOUND ASLEEP!!!╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

18 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Was there a period in your life when it was difficult to stabilize this “lucid living” that you speak about? 

Give it some time, most of my life wasn't even lucid xD

After awakening, I began meditating and have found it to be enormously helpful in stabilizing lucidity. I have meditated every day since then (over 2 years now), except for the nadir of DNOS, where I disengaged from everything except the escape of the relative.

On the other side of darkness, the absolute has finally begun to realize stability.

The mind is a coin sent spinning on the table of life, something like this:

• Before beginning, it is still in the hand of the absolute
  • The absolute puts it in motion
  • The mind is entirely self-engaged as it travels across the table
  • Eventually, it begins to settle in one place
  • High wobbling as it comes to term with not traveling
  • Gradually less wobbling, and faster oscillations
  • Harmony as it merges with the surface of being
  • Snatched back by the hand that gave it life

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I just found this while scrolling through Leo's YouTube comments, just 10 months ago, my how times have changed:

Screenshot_20230408_045950_YouTube.jpg

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

6 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I just found this while scrolling through Leo's YouTube comments, just 10 months ago, my how times have changed:

Haha. Well this gives me hope. I guess 5-MeO does something with a man's humility ?