Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I became GOD.

I don't need to make any logical conclusions. I simply enter Omniscience and I know.

Is there any way to verify your "Omniscience"? What do you have to show for it? You're using it as an unfalsifiable claim. A large part of this forum is a dick measuring contest about whose psychadelic experience (and guru) is superior.

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

12 minutes ago, Zion said:

Why does that then mean that no one else can be truly awake other than you? Are you saying for one to be god; to enter omniscience, no one else can be?

Maybe I'm full of shit.

Find out for yourself what's true.

Your really expect GOD to explain itself to you?

6 minutes ago, Jwayne said:

Is there any way to verify your "Omniscience"?

Don't worry about verifying mine. Focus on verifying yours.

Do not make this work about me. I am irrelevant. All I am here to do is to push you to question everything, especially all the spiritual stuff you've been brainwashed with.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I'm full of shit.

Don't worry about verifying mine. Focus on verifying yours.

Good answer

We wrote a book!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I became GOD.

I don't need to make any logical conclusions. I simply enter Omniscience and I know.

I understand, but my position is that there isn't anything to understand.

Reality itself can be simply imagined since there is nothing to place limitations on it.

You can understand something when the components that make up for it has to accomodate limitations and balance each other, as in the case of doorknob.

I am just playing devil's advocate here. I don't see how there is anything to understand reality as a whole. It's just pure imagination/perception.

Is there any mechanics to reality?

I remember you saying that reality is a mechanical.

You can comprehend finite things though.

Thoughts? 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's a clicking when you understand a thing.  It can't be explained because its prior to.  Like when you get a good joke.  You just get it. That's understanding.   

I get that you understand finite things.

I don't understand how you can comprehend infinity. There isn't anything to comprehend since it's everything.

You can dream about a demon riding a bicycle having an elf on his shoulder and there isn't anything to understand about it.

It's simply one configuration of the infinity of imagination/perception or you can even say it's infinity itself. 

Maybe it's a different type of comprehension. 

Damn I need to take psychedelics fast. 

17 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I understand, but my position is that there isn't anything to understand.

Excuse me? You what?

- - - - -

You're wrong. There is GOD to understand. And you don't understand it at the moment. Hence the need for this thread. If everyone here understood GOD then my job would be done and I would not need to confront anyone or explain anything.

This thread exists to address the common problem I see where which is people not understanding GOD.

Is there any mechanics to reality?

I remember you saying that reality is amechanical.

For you to know that reality is amechanical would already require extremely profound understanding of it.

So your logic defeats itself.

You are taking my doorknob example too literally. Just because a doorknob is mechanical does mean that all understanding is mechanical or that you can only understand mechanical things.

Understanding has nothing to do with mechanicalness. These are independent issues.

Just notice that your whole life hinges on understanding. You could not even get through this thread without it.

Understand?

Edited by Leo Gura

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I'm full of shit.

GOD cannot explain itself to you.

(Of course rooting mainly from logic & reason here) I see what's going on here. If all is one, then there can only be one; that is the mindset that being one has. How is it's material form to relate to other perceived-material- beings that don't share the same understanding it has in this way? Especially when the mindset & understanding is so profoundly different than that of everyone around them? How are they then going to tell if anyone is truly awake in the same way? Perhaps thats a potential flaw/feature in your delineation of determining whether someone is truly awake or not. Still clearly feels like potential omniscience funneled through an immature ego, but hey who truly knows. Only those who seek the absolute truths within themselves with complete open-mindedness I suppose.

Edited by Zion

4 minutes ago, Zion said:

How are they then going to tell if anyone is truly awake in the same way?

I'll know it when I see it.

In most cases I can just listen to you guys speak for a few minutes and tell that you don't understand what GOD is. Same goes for all the nondual teachers and Buddhists. They are not teaching what I am talking about.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll know it when I see it.

In most cases I can just listen to you guys speak for a few minutes and tell you don't understand what GOD is.

It seems for someone to seemingly understand what GOD is to you, they must not need to speak it at all, or they need to articulate it in such a way when speaking/writing, that it is either better explained than you or insightful to your understanding of GOD.

@Zion No, it doesn't need to be better. It just needs to capture the depth of matter. The key thing I look for is depth of understanding.

When I hear someone telling me that they have meditated their way to GOD, to me this is laughably shallow. Nobody will ever meditate or self-inquire his way to the things I've become conscious of. I have lots of experience dealing with such people, and I find flaws in all them. GOD is too profound for such things.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Interesting, I guess we'll see if anyone comes to meet those qualifications by means of coincidence. Wonder how you measure how deeply someone understands something, & how you compare it to that of your own.. How you understand the depth of understanding; I suppose thats the true determiner of whether you can see one's true experience of god. I'm sure we'll eventually get more in-depth content from you explaining more about what you see understanding to be & why you value it as such. That will be very helpful in the determining of how full of shit you are xD

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I hear someone telling me that they have meditated their way to GOD, to me this is laughably shallow. Nobody will ever meditate or self-inquire his way to the things I've become conscious of. I have lots of experience dealing with such people, and I find flaws in all them. GOD is too profound for such things.

Perhaps you're confusing material expression with embodiment & self-understanding, as not everyone outwardly expresses what they embody & understand within themself.

7 minutes ago, Zion said:

Wonder how you measure how deeply someone understands something

That cannot be explained. It involves my entire life experience.

It's like you're asking a massive neutral network with 1 billion parameters how it knows something.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura So it's impossible for me to awaken since I don't tolerate psychedelics? (I can only get bad delusional trips on psychedelics).

14 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Leo Gura So it's impossible for me to awaken since I don't tolerate psychedelics?

There are many degrees of awakening. Lesser degrees are accessible via meditation and self-inquiry.

(I can only get bad delusional trips on psychedelics).

That sounds to me like you are just not using them properly, or you haven't found the right ones for you.

Which is what my course is designed to assist with.

I would never tell someone that awakening is impossible, you just gotta find a suitable method for you. Psychedelics are not suitable for all people. They will not work on some people for whatever genetic reasons. Then you can try meditation or yoga or something else.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are many degrees of awakening. Lesser degrees are accessible via meditation and self-inquiry.

That sounds to me like you are just not using them properly, or you haven't found the right ones for you.

Which is what my course is designed to assist with.

I would never tell someone that awakening is impossible, you just gotta find a suitable method for you. Psychedelics are not suitable for all people. They will not work on some people for whatever genetic reasons. Then you can try meditation or yoga or something else.

Okay, thanks :)

58 minutes ago, Zion said:

Perhaps you're confusing material expression with embodiment & self-understanding, as not everyone outwardly expresses what they embody & understand within themself.

Understanding without embodiment is not understanding but merely verbal/intellectual. Understanding comes with material transformation as reflected in lived experience, presence, intellection, action, speech, personal qualities and so forth.

We wrote a book!

29 minutes ago, Jwayne said:

Understanding without embodiment is not understanding but merely verbal/intellectual.

No.

Understanding is more fundamental than embodiment. Embodiment is always secondary and derivative.

You cannot embody what you do not understand. And understanding does not necessitate embodiment. Pure Consciousness is distinct from embodiment. This is one of big mistakes of nondualist and Buddhist dogma. They emphasize embodiment more than pure understanding, which leads to self-deception. You have to understand what the fuck is going on first before you run off like a fool to embody it.

I swear, these Buddhists are fucking monkeys doing cartwheels. Step #1 is understanding that Buddhism and nonduality are imaginary.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

Understanding is more fundamental than embodiment. Embodiment is always secondary and derivative.

You cannot embody what you do not understand. And understanding does not necessitate embodiment. Pure Consciousness is distinct from embodiment. This is one of big mistakes of nondualist and Buddhist dogma. They emphasize embodiment more than pure understanding, which leads to self-deception. You have to understand what the fuck is going on first before you run off like a fool to embody it.

I swear, these Buddhists are fucking monkeys doing cartwheels.

Whatever you understand will be reflected in your action at some level. That's embodiment, it is learning. It cannot be otherwise unless we remove all significance from the word 'understanding.'

Obviously you cannot embody what you don't understand. That's pretention.

We wrote a book!

3 minutes ago, Jwayne said:

Whatever you understand will be reflected in your action at some level.

Not necessarily.

You can understand the whole universe and then go murder somebody. Does not change your understanding.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not necessarily.

You can understand the whole universe and then go murder somebody. Does not change your understanding.

That assumes not-murdering is a necessary outcome of understanding.

In that case, I would argue, your action to murder was necessarily informed by understanding. It is certainly not divorced from understanding, so to speak. Because whatever you understand is with you - inescapably - in your decision-making.

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!