Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

want you to know, with full fucking confidence, that you will overcome all your fears and trauma. You will find a way, because you are infinitely intelligent.

Yea of course, the trauma is the door to infinity. If the maze seems impossible to solve, it is when you have to apply yourself thoroughly and understand deeply. rise above yourself. there is plenty of shit in human life, in fact, it is the most common. the understanding of this is very difficult, it cannot be done at the level of the ego mind. For my part there is no problem, I have a capacity for understanding and action to spare, but for most it is a nightmare with no way out

Nobody here is AWAKE.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura cool story bro.

It actually might be true, but still, cool story bro :D

Edited by Ayham

@Ayham Silence with your crap!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody here is AWAKE.

Who is this Nobody you are speaking of?

Infinte alien consciousness is god.

Im not awake.

Just now, effortlesslumen said:

Who is this Nobody you are speaking of?

Infinte alien consciousness is god.

Im not awake.

:P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

Im not awake.

But seriously i know im not awake. I may never will be. But thats why i constantly remind myself of it so i wont get caught in this lie. 

I quiet like these reminder posts. 

@Leo Gura

tumblr_inline_omo4tyzpGC1s6zwjj_500.gif

"I repeat, NO ONE HERE IS AWAKE."

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody here is AWAKE.

@Leo Gura I understand the point and appreciate you saying "Nobody here is AWAKE", the next step is for you to say "YOU, specifically, is not AWAKE". Isn't? ;)

Can you change my account name to "Nobody here" please? :D

Y’all need to stop believing in what anyone says, but YOURSELF. 

Of course, if you’re at a lower state of consciousness and heed this advice, you’re gonna live a life in hell. I can assure you, though, at higher states of consciousness, you are so firm with yourself that nobody can fuck with you, except you.

Ultimately, it’s all Consciousness tho, so take what you will from my statement ;)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Anyone ready for this thread to be put to bed?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

btw i just did 5 meo malt. I thought about all this negativity i was saying, and in the trip horror came to mind. a boy from the congo forced to torture his mother and all that human stuff. agony, torture, death. suddenly, everything opened up and I saw infinity and i was it. I spent 10 minutes dancing around my house saying: yessss yesssss. and laughing out loud. Hallelujah. understanding is not easy friends. Let's keep working

Edited by Breakingthewall

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I felt like it should have been 500 posts ago, lol.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody here is AWAKE.

Nobody here besides me.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

52 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No. Don't mess with things.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I know it, oh master, but it happens that sometimes I have very negative experiences with short psychedelics (5 meo DMT, malt), and existence shows itself as empty horror with no escape. then I have to go back to doing psychedelics again and infinity opens up, and I was wondering in the previous post why this is happening to me. I guess it's from trauma

Aldous Huxley called it the Doors of Perception. It is opening and closing within yourself, revealing the angels and demons of your experience. Let it flow through you without resistance, according to the deep current of the absolute which is clearing it through you. The blockages will naturally dissolve in the light of absolute love.

I'm sorry for your suffering. You are deeper than it is, and it will resolve.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.