Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, GLORY said:

I cant think of an example where understanding does not require whats is called memory or thinking process
For example if a person smiles, you understand that he is happy(in most cases). why? because of memory

I would answer in the following way. When you learn something, it becomes embodied as part of your instinct. So you don't need to consciously call upon your memory (of the verbal understanding) with your conscious awareness. It's like muscle memory, it happens faster than your volitional thinking.

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't suck my ass. Think independently. You don't know if what I'm telling you is true.

Thank you for clarifying. I’m still shedding the whole nonduality look-up-to-the-master deal. I’m glad you don’t approve of that behavior. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

Thank you for clarifying. I’m still shedding the whole nonduality look-up-to-the-master deal. I’m glad you don’t approve of that behavior. 

He said to stop sucking, not to suck harder! ??

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

4 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

He said to stop sucking, not to suck harder! ??

Undoing 14 years of religious upbringing and 10 years of nonduality isn’t going to happen overnight 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa I Love You.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I Love everyone here. But if you fuck with me you are getting banned.

:)

@Leo Gura So is a childs comprehension of a doorknob based off its understanding of the door knob in relation to its body and or POV? Like the child is collapsing all the variables into the most obvious answer for the subject which would be "hand on knob, then turn and go through door"? Would that be similar to holistic thinking? Or is the comprehension you are describing something entirely different?

Edited by funcool

6 minutes ago, funcool said:

@Leo Gura So is a childs comprehension of a doorknob based off its understanding of the door knob in relation to its body and or POV? Like the child is collapsing all the variables into the most obvious answer for the subject? Would that be similar to holistic thinking? Or is the comprehension you are describing something entirely different?

Comprehension is something very primordial. Don't mix it up with language or human stuff.

Consider this: There was a distinct moment in your life when you comprehended that you exist. This was the most profound sort of thing.

Likewise, there will be a distinct moment in your life when you comprehend that you are the only thing that exists because you are GOD.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why don't you contemplate your own examples. This isn't rocket science.

What is understanding?

Is there even an amechanical example?

Amechanical = Pure perception.

[Pure perception means that it's amechanical and nothing below the surface powering it. What you see/experience is all.]

You can validate/invalidate these statement for me.

1. Reality is nothing but distinctions.

2. You can comprehend the nature distinction.

3. Therefore you have comprehended reality.

You have to admit that this is comprehending reality with completeness atleast at some level.

Instead of merely repeating

"I am aware and you are asleep"

try to point out the flaw in the logic if what I am saying.

Am I incomplete in my understanding? Is there something to reality more than distinctions?

Atleast say things like "you can't express this with language".

We are asking you because we have mostly exhausted the methods we have at our disposal, at least that is my case. I would even talk about this on the fourm if I had access to psychedelics. 

Most of the time you give explicit answers. That's your style of teaching. So when you fail to give explicit answers, people naturally assume it's because you don't know it. If you could give an explicit answer you would have given it already. 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Consider this: There was a distinct moment in your life when you comprehended that you exist. This was the most profound sort of thing.

Wasn't that just an observation? 

You just made a distinction in reality that you exist. 

Is it comprehension or observation? 

If reality is amechanical, observation is all there is. 

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Likewise, there will be a distinct moment in your life when you comprehend that you are the only thing that exists because you are GOD.

It's very difficult to read this. Because the 'comprehension' isn't going to happen verbally/conceptually in these words. Yet the reader is imagining it (i.e. the experience) using these words and picturing it based on their limited appreciation for what they imagine is being conveyed.

So I really find it to difficult to ascertain a value to even stating such things. Whatever is said is turned into a conceptual fantasy in the reader's mind and they procede to engage with it theoretically based on their own ideas. And then, of course, they ask funky questions (often getting more lost) and entire threads are created that way.

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!

It seems like “right” and “wrong” exists in the realm of human consciousness.

However, at higher states of consciousness there are no distinctions. Well, there are, but it’s seen in a more playful/imaginary way since it becomes directly clear that it’s all Consciousness.

21 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Is there even an amechanical example?

Amechanical = Pure perception.

[Pure perception means that it's amechanical and nothing below the surface powering it. What you see/experience is all.]

You can validate/invalidate these statement for me.

1. Reality is nothing but distinctions.

2. You can comprehend the nature distinction.

3. Therefore you have comprehended reality.

You have to admit that this is comprehending reality with completeness atleast at some level.

Instead of merely repeating

"I am aware and you are asleep"

try to point out the flaw in the logic if what I am saying.

Am I incomplete in my understanding? Is there something to reality more than distinctions?

There is a lot more than distinctions. You have turned the notion of distinctions into yet another kind of reductionism. You've just replaced atoms with distinctions. This is not going to get you far.

18 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Wasn't that just an observation? 

No.

14 minutes ago, Jwayne said:

It's very difficult to read this. Because the 'comprehension' isn't going to happen verbally/conceptually in these words. Yet the reader is imagining it (i.e. the experience) using these words and picturing it based on their limited appreciation for what they imagine is being conveyed.

So I really find it to difficult to ascertain a value to even stating such things. Whatever is said is turned into a conceptual fantasy in the reader's mind and they procede to engage with it theoretically based on their own ideas. And then, of course, they ask funky questions (often getting more lost) and entire threads are created that way.

I gave a clear explanation, examples, and practical guidance.

Stop yammering and sit down and investigate the nature of comprehension. Comprehension exists in your experience. Don't ask me, look at it in you. You comprehend things all the time in minor and major ways. Examine what that is.

Edited by Leo Gura

What I am comprehending currently is that the more selfless I become, the more beauty is revealed.

Like, seriously, whenever your mind tries to convince you reality should be a different way than it is, it’s just trolling on an epic scale. 

Ok. I Am having another mystical experience.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Update: I’m literally Conscious of how time is a construct. It’s all Infinite Beauty.

Edited by Yimpa

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I gave a clear explanation, examples, and practical guidance.

What happens all of the time is that people read 'You are God' and then conceptualize it into a new identity. So 'I am God' is just the verbalization of the (new, subtle) ego and especially, when further there is no verification to be evidenced to anyone, not even bi-products (i.e. embodiment) that could testify to any kind of mystical experience. To compensate they talk/write repetitively about it.

We wrote a book!

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ok. I Am having another mystical experience.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Update: I’m literally Conscious of how time is a construct. It’s all Infinite Beauty.

You're not having a 'mystical experience'. You are logged-in to the forum and typing.

We wrote a book!

Just now, Jwayne said:

You're not having a 'mystical experience'. You are logged-in to the forum and typing.

Don’t gaslight me. 

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Don’t gaslight me. 

I'm sorry, can you do both things at the same time? I find using screen-based technology to be very distracting. What is it about exalted experience that makes people immediately (like... within seconds) share about it on Actualized.org?

Edited by Jwayne
clarification / politeness

We wrote a book!

Is this the longest thread in the history of the forum? Damn.

hrhrhtewgfegege