Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Breakingthewall "Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought." -- Basho

Haha, obviously. I'm not copying Leo, i started this path by my own and then I found others. I had 5 meo in my fridge before to know that actualized exist. I use the others just an inspiration. For example, if Leo says that he has done 30 days of 5 meo on a row and he's still alive, i make my conclusions. Much better that to try without to know. He's doing the dirty work, the dangerous. He found malt, many other things, he's smart, he point the false conclusions. I have a debt with him. But he's not my master. Just a help, but a good one. An inspiration.

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No. Comprehension is the only thing that matters.

Awakening requires comprehension.

Wow… that hits deep. Your communication is on another universe and beyond. I would’ve never been able to contextualize it like that if it wasn’t for you.

Love you :x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What stunning arrogance.

I am the only one on this planet who knows what the gateway is.

When you realize the same essence within and beyond every form, the idea of arrogance is seen for what it is xD How silly is it to claim superiority when it is all essentially the same?

I am under no delusion that I am superior or inferior to anyone else, including you. We are all absolutely the same, only our forms appear to differ.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

think about it, you are limiting yourself as a religious fundamentalist. You could go much further ?

I would rather be it than think about it :ph34r: I don't cling to ideologies, including religious beliefs.

Enlightenment is the best part of the roller coaster ride within the dream. There is a limit to which the mind takes you, where you fully realize what you are not. Beyond that limit, the mind is unable to go. It can only be directly realized, and sinking into the absolute is endless, until the dream finally dissolves.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

14 minutes ago, Moksha said:

When you realize the same essence within and beyond every form, the idea of arrogance is seen for what it is xD How silly is it to claim superiority when it is all essentially the same?

I am discovering that there are degrees of comprehension; it’s actually not all essentially the same.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

40 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I am discovering that there are degrees of comprehension; it’s actually not all essentially the same.

Within the dream there are infinite forms, states, and planes of comprehension. Beyond is the absolute which is the essence of it all.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I'm a fool.

I relate to that.

Rest assured, the ones who are taking your work seriously are forever grateful and growing at a rapid pace, thanks to your masterful guidance and laser focused vision.

Even if only a few Awaken to the highest levels you try to communicate, it’s all worth it in the end.

Just like a musician, you’ll have a crap ton of cringe ideas, but the few gems that stand out will make it through the entire process.

IMG_5177.jpeg

@Leo Gura Who do you consider to be awake other than you that is outside of this forum?

Edited by Zion

7 minutes ago, Zion said:

Who do you consider to be awake other than you that is outside of this forum?

He's still in the phase of being Awake.  Being asleep is what it's about.  It's about forgetting.  It's easy to realize you are imagining everything.  All of it.  It's not so easy to forget afterwards.  That's the trick.  The ability to seamlessly shift between the two.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's easy to realize you are imagining everything.  All of it.  It's not so easy to forget afterwards.  That's the trick.  The ability to seamlessly shift between the two.  

:x

I wish I could write it so compact and concise :$

Selling Water by the river

9 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

:x

I wish I could write it so compact and concise :$

Selling Water by the river

It's actually not that easy to realize it's all imaginary..but it's just as hard if not harder to forget.   The challenge God has is how to forget.  Awakening is the easy part because he's God.   However once he puts it in place it is almost impossible to see through  Because God is perfection.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Comprehension is the only thing that matters.

Awakening requires comprehension

If reality is merely perception, then is there anything to comprehend.

In the case the of the doorknob, you can make up some human bullshit about how the knob works, but how do you know that it's true.

Does reality require that kind of understanding to exist.

What if the deepest way that you can comprehend a doorknob is merely the perception of it and nothing more.

Does reality need an underlying mechanics to function? 

33 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

In the case the of the doorknob, you can make up some human bullshit about how the knob works, but how do you know that it's true.

What if the deepest way that you can comprehend a doorknob is merely the perception of it and nothing more.

There's a clicking when you understand a thing.  It can't be explained bexause its prior to.  Like when you get a good joke.  You just get it. That's understanding.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

43 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's actually not that easy to realize it's all imaginary..but it's just as hard if not harder to forget.   The challenge God has is how to forget.  Awakening is the easy part because he's God.   However once he puts it in place it is almost impossible to see through  Because God is perfection.

God, in the fully awakened state is Infinite Intelligence. So forgetting is easy... We did so when we incarnated into this earth experiment. The Earth's electromagnetic field acts as a veil from cosmic consciousness. Intentional focus raises us beyond the veil and remembering occurs

Edited by tuku747

6 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

God, in the fully awakened state is Infinite Intelligence. So forgetting is easy... We did so when we incarnated into this earth experiment. The Earth's electromagnetic field acts as a veil from cosmic consciousness. Intentional focus raises us beyond the veil and remembering occurs

To be unlimited is easy.  Limitation goes against the grain because God's natural state is without limitation.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Moksha said:

I am under no delusion that I am superior or inferior to anyone else, including you. We are all absolutely the same, only our forms appear to differ.

You are under the delusion of thinking you understand what I am teaching.

What differs is our understanding of Consciousness & GOD.

2 hours ago, Zion said:

@Leo Gura Who do you consider to be awake other than you that is outside of this forum?

No one. Nobody on this planet understands what Consciousness is. These people are all fooling themselves.

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

God is capable of fully comprehending itself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is the most clarifier and valuable thread that has been in this forum. It is the before and after in Leo's explanation of spirituality. finally, in the history of humanity, someone addresses this thoroughly. what is being done here is enormous and leo is a monster. few realize what this means.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No one. Nobody on this planet understands what Consciousness is. These people are all fooling themselves.

Granted I'm open to the possibility that what you say is the case; is true. How did you come to this conclusion? Thats quite a remarkable assumption. And extremely difficult to not see that you have become stagnated in a perpetual cycle of egocentric delusion. How do you determine whether someone/something is awake? How do you compare your wake with another's, with such true precision? Why is it not harmful/unhealthy to have this mindset of seeing yourself as the only person awake? What is your goal/purpose/intention of this post? What is the lesson to be learned from your being the only one awake? What is the meaning of you telling everyone this, you can clearly see how posting this can be seen as braggadocious & extremely egocentric? Such an isolated perspective, how is this to bring a healthy community here? If the intention isn't a healthy community, what is the point of the forum then? To have all of us realize the same thing as you & eventually part ways? To use as a resource to further help you egotistically understand reality? Such an isolated perspective, if this post isn't for the sake of the community here; what is the point of it?; how is it intended to help you?; what is it doing for you? 

I'm genuinely interested in the answers to these questions, this is not intending to be seen as offensive to then isight combative arguments rooted in pure emotion.

Edited by Zion

5 minutes ago, Zion said:

How did you come to this conclusion?

I became GOD.

I don't need to make any logical conclusions. I simply enter Omniscience and I know.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I became GOD.

Why does that then mean that no one else can be truly awake other than you? Are you saying for one to be god; to enter omniscience, no one else can be?

And of course if you are all, given that you're god, then it sounds like you've created a cycle of convincing yourself you are right about virtually anything you decide to be true; such that you can no longer see another perspective & truly determine that you're right. Only merely give faith to the perspective you preach & teach to others is true, by previous means of solidifying your perspective of what's true through psychedelics & meditation. What is it you're still searching for if you are omniscient? What are you doing here? You may say something like "living", "having fun", "exploring", & if that's the case, then all of this is purposeless & you trying to pierce/share your perspective into the world with no end-agenda or true purpose other than to lead people closer to your perspective using your ego. Meaning you're just lost & sharing your journey with us of the path you take. And if thats the case, then you are completely full of shit. Not meaning you are wrong, but if you're right; dam is that a difficult thing to just accept. How do you know that this is even the right method of determining what's absolutely true? Intuition? Faith? It seems only to be a perspective that can't quite be fully adapted by any other one person, so what's the point of looking to you for or as anything? After all, it's your perspective, no one else's. No one has that same perspective as they don't have the same material life you have. How is anyone to become truly awake if they aren't you or have your exact perspective? It seems like a lonely world to live in Leo, materially. As one may always be craving to preferably perceive themselves as the infinity that they see themselves to be truly, always seeking to escape the material life. What is the then-point of living a material life? And clearly when I'm asking these questions, I'm asking you personally. How are you embodying these understandings without completely being destroyed materially? I suspect these are some harsh truths, & difficult truths at that, for a material life to take on long-term. What are you holding onto? What is keeping you here? Principle? Have you convinced your body to enjoy the embodiment of these truths? Are you becoming increasingly crippled from embodying these truths? Are you trying to figure out a way to live materially with the truths of the infinite, in a wise & fulfilling way, as to teach that way to others? What is it you want in this material life Leo?

I haven't ruled out that you are wrong, I'm curious about your perspective. I'm literally trying to imagine if an omniscient being was trapped inside of a material world, a material being called "Leo". And if this Leo was completely aware of this being the case as well, I'm trying to imagine all of the possible ways it would be conveyed/expressed through exclusive material expression. I suppose it's difficult to accept a life which has no decided purpose or decided value. Either way, I have a feeling you're on the right track, don't know how far right, but you're leading somewhere potentially very true.