DefinitelyNotARobot

If no description can capture the essence of Truth, then why talk about it?

89 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I want to feed Buddhists to crocodiles.

Haha ??  I'm fucking dead. You're kinda dark Leo.

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I want to feed you to crocodiles.

addams-family-wednesday-addams.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Aren't there more effient ways though? I'm sure you can learn a thing or two from the history channel. ?

won't convey the essence of truth what you do is convey the importance of truth

if people don't get it they waste another lifetime in misery

if they get it they turn in

everyone needs that prod otherwise we all will eat drink be merry in the way of the world

7 hours ago, Moksha said:

Appearances aren't ultimately real, but they can be relatively real. Absolute God/Consciousness/That has no appearance, or any other attribute. It is beyond the formless and the formed, which are dualities.

Whether something is real or unreal is a distinction that is being made from a place of duality. Consciousness is able to lack appearances or attributes, yes. But, the judgement of this state of consciousness to be real or less real is purely a relative and dualistic projection. One state of consciousness is just as real as any other state of consciousness.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Leo Gura

9 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

the level of love that is captured when interacting with you is zero. the level of depth that is captured is zero. You do not stop repeating that you are super awake, that the alien awakening is the most exclusive and the latest fashion in Paris... what is this friend? a joke? a cartoon? I don't understand. Are you digging your grave? you are doing it very well. 

Maybe it's time to try to be human. Big challenge.  

Why do you repeat that about nobody being awake? many people are awake, to be awake is to realize the infinity that you are, become the infinity. The most beautiful thing in life. From there, the possibilities are enormous, the level of understanding that can be reached is enormous. and I'm sure there are many who have reached deeper levels of understanding than you. you lack a dimension, the human one. What is this narcissistic fixation of being superior to others? a psychological disorder? you have to work on that before going deeper, otherwise you risk twisting everything. Seriously, think in how sounds that you repeat about nobody in earth is awake except you. How do you know? Why do you need to believe that?

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Contrary to common Buddhist bullshit dogma, Truth can be talked about very precisely, usefully, and eloquently.

A Buddhist doesn't even comprehend what Truth is. These fucking rats. xD:DxD:D

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not a single Buddist is Awake.

Buddism is pure bullshit.

The only one on this planet who's Awake is me and Peter Ralson.

I'm actually really surprised that you included Ralston. Why? He's your typical Zen master who spent a few decades being a Zen Buddhist.

He's basically what would happen if Peterstone spent a few decades meditating.

Edited by Michal__

15 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

What do you think is the chance that there are some random people across the planet, who live a solitary life in a cabin out in the woods, who're ridiculously more conscious than you two are?

Why would they live a solitary life in a cabin?

6 hours ago, Osaid said:

Whether something is real or unreal is a distinction that is being made from a place of duality. Consciousness is able to lack appearances or attributes, yes. But, the judgement of this state of consciousness to be real or less real is purely a relative and dualistic projection. One state of consciousness is just as real as any other state of consciousness.

All distinctions are appearances only, including the distinction of real vs. unreal. God is beyond and within all dualities.

When apparent distinctions disappear, so do attributes, experiences, and realizations. Just as some teachings point closer to ultimate truth than others, some distinctions are less entangling than others.

It is all God.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Just now, Rafael Thundercat said:

Please somebody make a AI art with Buddhists being eaten by crocodiles. This would be a nice piece

Ah, below is a excerpt of a Jung book I am reading. Well, as far as language and categories lead us we cant escape categorize and interpretation. Of course in high doses of some substances things get little more weird but I still was able to categorize and even having very dark thoughts while high in Dmt. Or while dreaming, having brutal bloddy dreams that was totally oposite of the vibe of my daily life. I would love to dream with monks being eaten by crocs and me myself being a croc or a monk or both. Why not. 

20230216_152125.jpg

1 minute ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Please somebody make a AI art with Buddhists being eaten by crocodiles. This would be a nice piece

Yesterday I thought about a movie from Leo's POV.

Imagine the poetic description of God-Consciousness video as a film. It could include a scene of buddhists being eaten by crocodiles and the "main character" (God) genuinely laughing about it and then morphing away LOL.

17 hours ago, Sincerity said:

1) You are only creating an image in your mind of buddhists doing that.

2) I don't know You, but I'd bet You would learn A LOT from them. And I would too.

3) Even if Leo or whoever is more awake, that doesn't mean buddhists don't have valuable wisdom and understanding of the Absolute. Or at least a perspective on it. Also, You know, there is great diversity within buddhism. Some schools are certainly more quality than others. And individuals in schools. So don't dismiss all of them so nonchalantly.

(I'm not a buddhist, haven't studied it extensively, don't care too much)

Nobody is actually more awake, being more awake is just a game that God is playing through the Leo avatar. Don't get too caught up in it, Leo is doing this stuff for fun. In his own words, God doesn't create because it matters, God creates because it doesn't matter. God creates for the joy of creation and that is also why Leo plays the I am the most woke game. 

Once you realize you are LEO, you laugh at the game that you are PLAYING ON YOURSELF through Leo.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I think Leo is playing with y’all 

The only “one”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

55 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I think Leo is playing with y’all 

The only “one”

Do you think that Leo can treat another being as an equal, without feeling superior? 

If that's the case, and he's a sane-minded guy who's behaving like a game, just for fun, I bow to the genius. Really I'd like a lot that you are right.

@Breakingthewall I don’t have a solid read on him

◭"89"

My comment about claiming to be the "only enlightened" or the "most enlightened" only applies to people that actually believe it. xD I didn't mention anyone specifically because I don't judge their sincerity. There have been several claims like this over the years. While there's nothing offensive about it, the belief can be a self-deluded snare.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Breakingthewall I don’t have a solid read on him

You have not because he's the star and we are programmed to lower your head before the alpha. but if he were a normal guy who behaves like this, with disdain towards others, showing off all the time, saying nothing deep, not explaining his points.... Try asking him about solipsism, he will answer you intimidating you. I know those games well. my read is: cosmic narcissist. enlightened when he does psychedelics, eaten by his ego as soon as he's sober.

But hey, it's not bad, because he is truly enlightened when psychedelics, he's not a fake

@Breakingthewall If he wants to be in integrity with his words he would self correct and say his opinions about Buddhists in a more matter of fact way. 

◭"89"