Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I got an Andrew Tate video incoming.

O.oO.o Yay, I'll get the popcorn ready.

Why are these uploads of Tate not available in my country? Is it because Tate is British, so don't make it available in the UK?  Really? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Great!!! Love those breakdowns of specific actual mainstream characters 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Gotta cash in on that clout before its gone eh

In my opinion, we are seeing the ultimate logical conclusion of a dysfunctional capitalistic system.   In the grand scheme of things, the Tate brothers are minor villains.  They are the symptom and not the cause.

One of the attributes of a dysfunctional system is the creating of artificial scarcity in order to create new markets.  A once productive machine becomes parasitic and no longer produces real value.  

Millions of men in the developed Western world are having problems finding women for mates.  Some of this is due to the increasing alienation of the culture where people are no longer in communities and developing their social skills.  But the capitalistic structure itself creates an artificial scarcity.

Contrast this situation with what is being done to small independent farmers.  They now have to pay money to buy genetically modified seeds patented by Monsanto, and then have to pay for the pesticides that these seeds require.  Seeds use to be free.  They were one of the gifts of the regenerative miracle of nature.  The farmer would save his seeds from the harvest and plant them to next year.  Now he must pay for an inferior product.  

So the farmer has to pay for seeds that use to be free.  Similarly, a man, who use to marry the girl next store, now has to pay thousands of dollars to a PUA clown and he still ends up alone.  The clown doesn’t solve his problem but keeps him on his hamster wheel paying for more false solutions to feed a system that doesn’t produce real value.  

But the Tate brothers have gone beyond the PUA scam.  The students of Hustler University want to live a life where they are making money through money generating scams and can abandon their jobs doing productive work for a system they no longer see as fair.  This just shows a further growing alienation from a dysfunctional system.  

Also, consider the nonsensical, artificially created alpha/beta male distinction.  In the 1940s, a man just got back from fighting World War II and would start a family.  There was no alpha/beta distinction.  They were all men.  A man didn’t have to watch Tate Youtube videos to live his life vicariously as an alpha male.  He wanted to forget war and live a productive life.

For the survival of everyone, this system has to be seriously reformed. 

Here are some references to get some education about what is going on and some of the solutions.

The Case Against the Global Economy -  Jerry Mander
The Great Turning:  From Empire to Earth Community    -  David Korten

https://www.yesmagazine.org/

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 31. 12. 2022 at 3:10 AM, Jacob Morres said:

He moved to Romania intentionally because laws were more lax and then ended up getting arrested there. Happy he's arrested. But it doesnt mean I support the "woke"left 

It's ironic that the British police, which are supposed to be woke, dismissed all of the rape chat logs, while the Romanian police, which are supposed to be corrupt one, are actually persecuting him for them.

It just goes to show how often stereotyping is incorrect. In truth, the liberal West also has corruption. Just because it's made legal in the form of lobbying doesn't make it honest.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Lately you are talking Tate, breathing Tate, eating with Tate and sleeping with Tate in your dreams. ?

I think that Tate is worth studying. Not because of who Tate is, but because he is clearly giving young men something they desire. The question is how can young men get what Tate is giving them in a healthy way.

@Jodistrict

34 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

In my opinion, we are seeing the ultimate logical conclusion of a dysfunctional capitalistic system.   In the grand scheme of things, the Tate brothers are minor villains.  They are the symptom and not the cause.

One of the attributes of a dysfunctional system is the creating of artificial scarcity in order to create new markets.  A once productive machine becomes parasitic and no longer produces real value.  

Millions of men in the developed Western world are having problems finding women for mates.  Some of this is due to the increasing alienation of the culture where people are no longer in communities and developing their social skills.  But the capitalistic structure itself creates an artificial scarcity.

Contrast this situation with what is being done to small independent farmers.  They now have to pay money to buy genetically modified seeds patented by Monsanto, and then have to pay for the pesticides that these seeds require.  Seeds use to be free.  They were one of the gifts of the regenerative miracle of nature.  The farmer would save his seeds from the harvest and plant them to next year.  Now he must pay for an inferior product.  

So the farmer has to pay for seeds that use to be free.  Similarly, a man, who use to marry the girl next store, now has to pay thousands of dollars to a PUA clown and he still ends up alone.  The clown doesn’t solve his problem but keeps him on his hamster wheel paying for more false solutions to feed a system that doesn’t produce real value.  

But the Tate brothers have gone beyond the PUA scam.  The students of Hustler University want to live a life where they are making money through money generating scams and can abandon their jobs doing productive work for a system they no longer see as fair.  This just shows a further growing alienation from a dysfunctional system.  

Also, consider the nonsensical, artificially created alpha/beta male distinction.  In the 1940s, a man just got back from fighting World War II and would start a family.  There was no alpha/beta distinction.  They were all men.  A man didn’t have to watch Tate Youtube videos to live his life vicariously as an alpha male.  He wanted to forget war and live a productive life.

For the survival of everyone, this system has to be seriously reformed. 

Here are some references to get some education about what is going on and some of the solutions.

The Case Against the Global Economy -  Jerry Mander
The Great Turning:  From Empire to Earth Community    -  David Korten

https://www.yesmagazine.org/

So what's your alternative to capitalism then? Marxism? Communism? Libertarianism?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would hold off until we see what happens with Tate.  You know these types of people are legit experts at weaseling their way out of serious trouble.  

17 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Can someone post a video of that war room or documentary of Andrew Tate?

Use a VPN just this one time to watch it.  It’s worth the watch, many things I had no idea were happening.  Especially the cringey “War Room” and that bald mage looking guy lmao.

@hoodrow trillson

7 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Use a VPN just this one time to watch it.  It’s worth the watch, many things I had no idea were happening.  Especially the cringey “War Room” and that bald mage looking guy lmao.

Life is not easy right now, I can't even get a vpn.

@Leo Gura Nice!

Can you dress up like a matrix agent for the vid ;) 

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

53 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@hoodrow trillson

That’s fair.

Just search on YouTube “vice andrew Tate” a few times and click on “recently uploaded”.  Somebody is bound to rip that content and it’ll be up for a bit before its copywrite struck by YouTube.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@hoodrow trillson

Someone has re-uploaded it on YouTube with no restrictions

Video :

Edited by koyadr3