Onecirrus

Andrew Tate Arrested

988 posts in this topic

You all people are suffering of moral OCD, please take some psychedelics and reflect on that.

Edited by Alex_R

2 hours ago, zurew said:

top G(roomer)?

I was having a intuition about this another day. Like, if the guy have no integrity, how far would he go? Pedo too. What a mess.

1 hour ago, Alex_R said:

You all people are suffering of moral OCD, please take some psychedelics and reflect on that.

What the hell are you talking about?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I wonder if Andrew Tate was a spiritual teacher, how many people would come to his defense.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Thought Art

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Danioover9000 @Leo Gura

For many reasons, we live a a sick and toxic culture. 

Hey guys, every time I comment on YouTube, there's always some YouTuber Channel with a strange nmae, like click here to follow me on Instagram, or with some number strings, sometimes with the profile pic of the YouTube Channel I've commented on. Has anyone experienced this? What do I do?

26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Has anyone experienced this? What do I do?

Yes. Those are bots, so be careful with them and simpy ignore them, they just want to scam you and they pretend that they are the original youtubers.

Sometimes they can get very sophisticated with it and if the original youtuber has an O or multiple O in their name, these scammers can swith that to number 0, and sometimes its hard to recognize that, especially if you are not assuming every time that someone wants to scam you. But generally speaking, it should be obvious in 99% of the cases from the narrative they try to sell you, that they are not the original ones, and that these are bots and they just want to scam you.

I have seen cases, where half of the comment section under a video was made by bots trying to sell you a product or a story that this service/item is really good, and they liked each other's comments, so it looks like that 100+ like on every bot comment + they can leave a comment under each other's comment (so under a bot's comment that has at least 100 like, there can be another 30+ reassuring comment all from other bots with random names and profile pictures ), so it can get really crazy.

Edited by zurew

@zurew

11 minutes ago, zurew said:

Yes. Those are bots, so be careful with them and simpy ignore them, they just want to scam you and they pretend that they are the original youtubers.

Sometimes they can get very sophisticated with it and if the original youtuber has an O or multiple O in their name, these scammers can swith that to number 0, and sometimes its hard to recognize that, especially if you are not assuming every time that someone wants to scam you. But generally speaking, it should be obvious in 99% of the cases from the narrative they try to sell you, that they are not the original ones, and that these are bots and they just want to scam you.

I have seen cases, where half of the comment section under a video was made by bots trying to sell you a product or a story that this service/item is really good, so it can get really crazy.

I occassionally comment under the Actualized.org videos, on music videos and some self-help videos, and sometimes these bots keep commenting, so I report them as spam or unwanted commercials. Is there a way to make myself invisible to these bots, because these bots are annoying and have ruined my dopamine hit of a commenter actually replying to me?

23 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is there a way to make myself invisible to these bots

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

His cult followers are crazy and embarrassingly stupid. Its insane what people are willing to do for one guy,who they have never met in their life.

@zurew

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

His cult followers are crazy and embarrassingly stupid. Its insane what people are willing to do for one guy,who they have never met in their life.

The English hatter is gold standard to be honest, like twin Kray brothers style hate.

Praise to Matt Shea bravery to put his words and face for what he stands for and not be hidden in anonymity. If one of the Traces of Masculinity is taking Risks Matt Shea had shown by what he did. 

On 1/6/2023 at 6:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

IMG_20230116_211527.jpg

Edited by petar8p

1 hour ago, petar8p said:

IMG_20230116_211527.jpg

On 1/14/2023 at 10:35 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@Jodistrict

So what's your alternative to capitalism then? Marxism? Communism? Libertarianism?

If the Tate brothers are charged with rape and sexual trafficking, there is going to be a trial.  Romania is a civil law country.  That means there will not be a jury.  In a civil law country, the judge takes a more active role than common law countries, and plays an active role in determining the truth.  A trial is the way to cut through the lies.  There will be no jury to manipulate.  We shall see what happens.  Lets wait for the truth to come out.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@petar8p “I didn’t do it” - criminal 

ahaha, obviously the law will decide 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

For a guy who think of himself as the most macho and masculine man on Earth, he is whining a lot and he is incapable to take accountability for his own actions (even though he always brags about to man up and to take accountability for your own actions).

This guy who also think of himself as someone who broke out from the matrix and as a someone who can do whatever the fuck he wants, it seems that all of the cases that he considers bad, he is very keen to give away all his power and responsibility to the matrix and it seems that he often likes to play the role of a victim. 

Remember guys we can learn a lot from Andrew Tate: If something bad happens to you, just pull out the victim card.

Even if all the accusations are false, he literally created all this shit for himself, by making a ton of effort to become the most searched person on google with the method of making a ton of controversial statements including statements that are easily chargeable.

Edited by zurew

Tate trying to figure out if people are falling for his BS lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

56 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Tate trying to figure out if people are falling for his BS lol

On 1/6/2023 at 6:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

Sorry mate, how do you share a twitter post smoothly like that?

25 minutes ago, petar8p said:

Sorry mate, how do you share a twitter post smoothly like that?

If you copy and paste the link to the tweet it should just embed itself.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

3 hours ago, Osaid said:

Why is Tate in a corrupt country like Romania? So sex trafficking is easier.

It doesn't really matter if he technically meets the legal definition of sex trafficking, there is no denying he coerced and manipulated girls into doing sex work. He taught guys how to do it, which is the wrost part of it.

It's like, not only do you rob banks, you teach thousands of other guys how to rob banks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.