DrugsBunny

Conservative Tim Pool Platforms Kanye, Audience Wanted More Racism

144 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@StormLight The logos have no connection to each other. Perhaps get your vision checked.

Explain yourself then.

What made you choose this logo?

Where did you get the inspiration for it?

What does it mean to you? 

1 hour ago, StormLight said:

Hey Rob look, this guy is saying he doesn't support pedophilia, interesting, isn't it? Considering he had a pedophilia logo as his main logo for actualized for years....

You are littile too fast jumping to conclusions with no or very weak evidence. He had a logo that was kind of similar to the pedo symbol, but if he would be truly supporting pedos don't you think you would have found more dirt on him other than a random logo (keep in mind his channel is 10 years old, so in 10 years no leaks or anything?)

Edited by zurew

35 minutes ago, StormLight said:

Explain yourself then.

lmao I love how there has to be an explanation. Not just an explanation, an in depth meaningful one at that.

Couldn't it just have possibly been - like any other reason someone ends up picking a logo?

Because it looks cool.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@StormLight
U chose a logo by thinking about the meaning of its shape and color.

Blue can mean wisdom, integrity, or honesty.
A Triangle shape means motion and direction
A spiral or swirl shape means creativity, growth, and evolution.

I am sure you can build some other meanings into it. But this is the general graphic design rule.

1 hour ago, StormLight said:

Explain yourself then.

Think for a second: if you did want to support pedophilia, would it be intelligent to intentionally plaster that support all over the business you intend to use to support you through life and make lots of money with?

Edited by something_else

@StormLight

4 hours ago, StormLight said:

@AdeptusPsychonautica

Hey Rob look, this guy is saying he doesn't support pedophilia, interesting, isn't it? Considering he had a pedophilia logo as his main logo for actualized for years....

.Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 01-36-49 pedophilia logo - Google Search.pngScreenshot 2022-12-06 at 01-49-57 Actualized.org.png

Hey Leo what were you thinking when you chose this logo? Confuse it for another? Now that you've come out saying pedophilia is love I'm starting to see where you're really coming from here.

Come on, that's bad faith and you know it. Such an uncharitable take. There are cases where some people are not aware or know of other symbols in the mainstream, not just the triangle symbol, but even the 666 Leo wasn't aware. In fact, him not being aware of those symbols actually gives credibility to how hard and dedicated he is in his researching and implementing of self-help concepts and spirituality, got little time to be plugged into mainstream pop culture and watching movies and other forms of entertainment blindly, which hundreds of other symbols would be programmed and indoctrinated into your psyche.

The only time I was aware of the 666, was with the Da Vinci Code movie and book, ad a few documentaries.

@StormLight A lot of people use the heart sympol or a butterfly, does that mean they are secretly Pedophiles? And the one Leo uses is different. 

@Something Funny

1 hour ago, Something Funny said:

First of all, they are clearly reversed. Secondly, I am not sure if it was confirmed by Leo but I've alaways believed that it refers to Maslow's pyramid, just like the channel's name.

I think he did confirm that before.

@AdeptusPsychonautica I think many people would agree with Adeptus here in a lot of ways, and I believe he is providing very reasoned explanations for his stances that need to be genuinely contended with and not just hand-waved away as "trolling." That's a much bigger problem than whatever you think is problematic about his viewpoints. Practically speaking, survivors of the Holocaust and of child abuse cannot heal through the means described here, and have no room in their very broken hearts for loving the people who abused them, or seeing the whole tragedy as "Love."

We should instead have compassion for them and offer them real support and guidance. Telling a Holocaust survivor that gassing the Jews was Love will simply be extremely hurtful and offensive, and will not contribute in any way whatsoever to their healing. I get that it is possible that that is the truth from an objective, Absolute perspective, but you have to meet people where they are at. Most people know love to be a feeling, not the substrate of the universe. So using that word in this way will confuse people and push them away from you. Even if what you say is True.

As we all know 99.999% of our lives is not spent in the Absolute realm of Infinite Love. Therefore, we should focus our words and sentiments on the real lived experiences of people in the human realm, because that is more real to 99.999% of people than 5-MeO-DMT hyperspace. Sure, you can say your teachings are too advanced and what not, but that does not change the fact that your words can cause real harm to again, 99.999% of people who have never experienced God realization but who did in fact directly experience the Holocaust. And to act like this idea or similar ones is "trolling" feels to me like a pretty toxic response to "helping" people integrate tragedy and trauma. If you are going to say those fairly extreme things @Leo Gura (yes, I hope we can admit that saying "gassing the Jews was all Love" is extreme, and if we can't, I'm outta here) then I think it would be necessary to qualify your statements with some acknowledgements of these points. Because otherwise you are hurting more people than you are helping. And I would really appreciate you following up on your commitment to being more compassionate and empathetic in your interactions with your followers, and not just responding with the thought-terminating cliche of: "it is not worth my time to try to communicate with you," when you haven't actually internalized or contended with or considered the validity of the criticism.

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

They are practically the same. The pedophile logo just has an extra line on the bottom. Light blue vs dark blue isn’t much of a difference either. Must’ve been a hell of a coincidence. 

It would be one thing if it looked like a swastika or something like that. I don't think most people would affiliate any logo with pedophiles. 

@julienw

Have you read the description box of every video of ActualizActualized.org? Have you read this Website's forum guidelines? This website is not for the some who have strong mental disorders or are under strong negative emotions, this is a self-help, diversely sourced website that ranges from spirituality, philosophy, metaphysics, epistemology, non-duality, science, history, personal development, ect. If you haven't, go and read the forum guidelines and make sure to read the description box before any of Actualized.org videos. Get clear to yourself what Actualized.org actually can and cannot do, so that you can better understand and determine if you actually need therapy or any other professional help that's outside the scope of this website.

And stop eating the octopussy's Takoyaki, they're not good for you, nor thinking that Octopussy's Takoyaki is a valid and sound criticism even if there's a nugget of truth, that nugget is lost in a sea of clout chasing, reactionary, drama BULLSHIT, along with making false accusations, slander and defamation.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Danioover9000 lol wat. Been watching actualized.org since 09/2016. I’m actually low key a huge fan of Leo. I just happened to agree with Mr Adeptus on this particular point. Pretty sure I don’t have a mental illness and don’t see what that has to do with what I said. Why don’t you actually address my points instead of claiming valid criticism is clout chasing drama and slander. With those words Leo will always be above criticism which would be a big problem. There is such a thing as valid and constructive criticism. Not everyone agrees on what that looks like but just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it should be ignored. What clout could Takoyaki possibly be chasing by posting on this forum?

My overall point is that I like Leo and I look up to him, but just because that is true it doesn’t mean I’m going to agree with everything he says. There has to be some room for nuanced critique of certain inflammatory statements that, while True,  still should be engaged without the deflection of “well you’re just not awake enough” instead of genuinely contending with those points. That’s not mature or productive. It’s poor leadership. 

Edited by julienw

@zurew @Roy still waiting for leo to explain for himself

and you followers will defend him to your dying breaths even if he was guilty of something awful which im not saying he is

"but his insights tho!!" 

I would know, I used to be one of them

@Danioover9000 youre talking about the 666 haningn above his couch area? yeah that was another potentially red flag for me, when i was a follower of him i saw that an thought, huh, maybe he just appreciates the art??

with everything coming out now with the 666, logo, him saying pedo is love and that gassing jews is love, and stuff i learned this year about satanists and pedos and how they go together, and how overall the devil is trying to deceive us, how the devil hides in plain sight, and how the devil uses grains of truth in its teachings to deceive, im starting to see a different picture here 

8 hours ago, How to be wise said:

They are practically the same. The pedophile logo just has an extra line on the bottom. Light blue vs dark blue isn’t much of a difference either. Must’ve been a hell of a coincidence. 

this is so true too, my vision is fine, almost like gaslighting here, theres missing one line on the bottom and the blue is a different shade, thats it, im not sure what you want me to do with my vision, its plain as day obvious what is being seen

18 minutes ago, StormLight said:

this is so true too, my vision is fine, almost like gaslighting here, theres missing one line on the bottom and the blue is a different shade, thats it, im not sure what you want me to do with my vision, its plain as day obvious what is being seen

It’s not that big of a coincidence. It’s literally a concentric triangle. That’s probably a very common design. Why don’t you look into how long that logo has represented pedophilia. Actualized.org has been around for over ten years so which came first? Also what are those sources? Did you even look into them? Do you just believe everything you read on the internet without checking for yourself?

I guess Delta, Adobe, Google Drive, Reebok, Mitsubishi, Citgo and others are all run by pedophiles since they have triangles in their logos. Makes sense. 

Also please raise your hand if you’ve ever even heard of pedophilia having a logo. If it’s not common knowledge (which I highly highly doubt) how can you accuse someone for using something vaguely similar. That’s absurd. 

Edited by julienw

9 hours ago, StormLight said:

Hey Leo what were you thinking when you chose this logo?

It looks like the A in "Actualized", it's shaped like the Maslow's hierarchy of needs (the originator of the term "Self-Actualization"), there is a spiral inside of it (Spiral Dynamics?), and blue is a great color ^_^

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

It looks like the A in "Actualized", it's shaped like the Maslow's hierarchy of needs (the originator of the term "Self-Actualization"), there is a spiral inside of it (Spiral Dynamics?), and blue is a great color ^_^

Thank you. Logic to the rescue.