DrugsBunny

Conservative Tim Pool Platforms Kanye, Audience Wanted More Racism

144 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura lock this thread already.

Why is this bullshit going on and on?? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Thought Art it's been rehashed plenty of times. Everytime some troll comes in and tries to start a logo debate. 

That logo is pretty common and has nothing to do with pedophilia. 

Leo even changed the logo long ago but trolls always find some excuse to harass him on and on with it. 

I mean it's pointless, stupid, unnecessary controversy. Why feed this fodder? 

Why aren't people done with this? Once he changed the logo, what's left of it now? 

Like move on, talk about other important stuff. 

Sorry, but this looks like total chimpery to me. 

Leo has zero obligation to explain someone a logo that doesn't exist. And the 666 sign. Well that's just decoration. People need to smoke DMT and chill and do something nice. 

Whats up with this pettiness on symbols and objects? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@julienw

6 hours ago, julienw said:

@Danioover9000 lol wat. Been watching actualized.org since 09/2016. I’m actually low key a huge fan of Leo. I just happened to agree with Mr Adeptus on this particular point. Pretty sure I don’t have a mental illness and don’t see what that has to do with what I said. Why don’t you actually address my points instead of claiming valid criticism is clout chasing drama and slander. With those words Leo will always be above criticism which would be a big problem. There is such a thing as valid and constructive criticism. Not everyone agrees on what that looks like but just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it should be ignored. What clout could Takoyaki possibly be chasing by posting on this forum?

My overall point is that I like Leo and I look up to him, but just because that is true it doesn’t mean I’m going to agree with everything he says. There has to be some room for nuanced critique of certain inflammatory statements that, while True,  still should be engaged without the deflection of “well you’re just not awake enough” instead of genuinely contending with those points. That’s not mature or productive. It’s poor leadership. 

I can give you 5 years' worth of drama, bad faith, uncharitable takes of how Adeptus, aka octopus, the Takoyaki provider that's cutting off his own limbs and serving them up to you, and you munching on them hook line and sinker, that is worth 100 pages, or you can take my word for it: Adeptus is a YouTube Reactionary and drama creator and clout chaser, that's his fundamental identity as an ego of his career path and work of life, to make drama and reactionary content around psychedelics and make fun of other spiritual YouTubers or other people. That's HIS ENTIRE LIFE CALLING!

So, what will it be: the 100-page essay, or take my word on it?

Of course, Leo isn't above criticism as I also have some disagreements with him due to my stage of development, cognitive and moral development, ego development and personality type, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development, our indoctrination of ideas and belief systems and even how our brains are wired and our minds are abstractly structured, that make me, me and make Leo, Leo, as some people sending death threats, character assassinate his character, debunkers, skeptics, rationalists, atheists, secularists, and the list can go on and on for Leo adversaries like to think. That's fine, but the reason why I'm emphasizing on repeatedly checking the description box and forum guideline page, is that just those says it all even to those who are suffering from some mental disorders or other extreme psychological phenomena.

@StormLight If you have proof that I am a pedophile feel free to post it. Otherwise pipe down and have the decency not to defame me.

Muster enough intelligence to realize that calling people pedophiles without proof is the lowest form of demonization.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.