DrugsBunny

Conservative Tim Pool Platforms Kanye, Audience Wanted More Racism

144 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, thepixelmonk said:

That's literally all he does. Very purposely and consciously takes the most out of context quotes he can find and devolves the conversation into nonsense. Adeptus is just jealous how patently obvious it is that he will never be able to produce 1% of leo's value in his entire lifespan. There's a reason leo has millions of subscribers and adeptus has thousands. Leo produces real value. Adeptus is just some vlogger that tried to cash in around the murphy controversy.

I don't  think  he has ill intentions although he is getting anmoying tbh :P. He seems unable to understand a lot of what Leo is teaching. This will be the reaction of any traditional intellectual if you introduced Leo to them But what is surprising is that this person is supposedly a psychnoaut :D

We are actually blessed/spoiled that Leo is kinda not popular, otherwise we could have seen tens of such people here already, let alone hundreds of critical youtube videos.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi

37 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't  think  he has ill intentions although he is getting anmoying tbh :P. He seems unable to understand a lot of what Leo is teaching. This will be the reaction of any traditional intellectual if you introduced Leo to them But what is surprising is that this person is supposedly a psychnoaut :D

We are actually blessed/spoiled that Leo is kinda not popular, otherwise we could have seen tens of such people here already, let alone hundreds of critical youtube videos.

Yes, hundreds of reactionary YouTubers taking swings at Leo, thank goodness he's not that popular.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@LSD-Rumi

Yes, hundreds of reactionary YouTubers taking swings at Leo, thank goodness he's not that popular.

Dude, Leo is not getting any real or significant pushback. You don't know how bad people can get when they want to cancel someone. Imagine what is leo getting now and multiply it by a hundred.

I have watched it myself happening to some religious intellectual I used to watch when I was younger. People literally shredded him on social media and youtube, just because he was openminded and brave intellectually.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

10 hours ago, Mohammad said:

I get what you mean but I don't think Lex just wants click, I believe he really has genuine desire for constructive and good conversation, and he tries to see different views while holding his own beliefs.

His mistake was simply taking Kanye seriously. Kanye is a clown and should be treated as such.

8 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Quick reality check Leo... you have just spent weeks jabbering about physically transforming into an alien, and prior to that had your own little "Kanye" moment ranting about how "gassing the Jews was love", so I don't think you have much foundation to sneer about mental illness, unfiltered nonsensical outbursts, or being an attention whore.

GassingTheJewsQuote2.JPG

Everything is Love. Including all your trolling antics. Not my problem if you cannot understand that. The difference is, I don't go around supporting racism nor pedophilia.

As far as seeking undeserved attention, you have more experience there than me.

If the things I say strike you as nonsensical, perhaps it's because you lack the desire and intelligence to understand them.

It has yet to sink in with you that I say advanced things which will take you years to fathom.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

His mistake was simply taking Kanye seriously. Kanye is a clown and should be treated as such.

Everything is Love. Not my problem if you cannot understand that. The difference is, I don't go around supporting racism.

As far as seeking undeserved attention, you have more experience there than me.

If the things I say strike you as nonsensical, perhaps it's because you lack the desire and intelligence to understand them.

It has yet to sink in with you that I say advanced things which will take you years to fathom.

Nice. ??

Interesting reactions to Kanye West's latest on Alex Jones show:

P.S. This is outside the current context that the Reactor is framing Kanye West in based on what he did in the show, like a meta context, but the symbol Kanye West posted of the star of David containing the Swastika, remember that the Swastika was a stolen and re-interpretation by the Nazi party of the Buddhism symbol of world peace and compassion. So, keeping in mind what the original historical meanings of that windmill and the star, it's actually fitting that the two symbols are compatible to each other, despite the relative current framing of the situation.

Of course, within the framing of this situation the Reactor is describing Kayne West as and his intentions so far, relatively speaking it's clearly a corrupted perversion of the two symbols, but just to point out how ironic that at the surface level, Kanye West combining the two symbols like this is horrid and disgusting to the Reactor and the majority of the population in the western hemisphere, but at a deeper spiritual level, it makes sense as to their original historical meanings, just saying.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What's funny is that all these people like Alex Jones and Tim Pool criticize the mainstream media for being too soft and not asking hard questions, are the biggest softies and pushovers when it comes to interviewing someone like Kanye.

Jones and Pool are usually so aggressive, but when it comes to Kanye telling them Nazis are great, they just sit there and talk to him like a child. Any CNN reporter would have pushed back against Kanye harder and asked better questions.

Here's a question I'd like to ask Kanye:

Are you okay with me saying that black people are bad if a few black people screwed me over in a business deal?

What does it take for someone to be a racist in your book?

Are you okay with me saying that black rappers are thugs, criminals, and drug addicts?

Are you okay with me saying that your black children have low IQ and cause crime? Why not?

Lex Fridman, Tim Pool, Alex Jones -- none of these guys asked him this. Yet this should have been the first thing they ask him when he started talking about Jews.

And then when it comes to praise for Hitler, I would ask Kanye, Are you okay with me praising southern slave owners? How would you like it if I went on TV and said, I LOVE southern slave owners! There is good things they did. I love segregationists and Bull Connor.

This is so stupid that nobody platforming Kanye is able to properly reflect his racism back at him. This doesn't require a genius.

What if they did ask him this and he actually said that he didnt care if you stated all these things about him? maybe I'm wrong but I feel like if you did ask him this stuff in a way that was non threatening and genuine then he might side on you being able to make those statements. 

I get that he constantly references his own trauma and like lashes out at the world but I dont think he's ever had a genuine conversation who actually understands him or is even trying to really understand him. He's basically always on defense mode every interview. He stated he loves jews even though he believes hes being exploited by them and nazis I doubt he would say that he harbors hate for slave owners. But who really knows i guess.

part of me kinda wonders if Kanye did have an "all is love" awakening type experience at some point in the last few years (whether brought on by a drug or by his own mental instability is anyone's guess), but because he is so undeveloped, egotistical, lacking in any grounding whatsoever, easily taken advantage of, traumatized by his mother's death, severely mentally ill (and the list goes on), that this disaster ended up being the result.

19 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

if Kanye did have an "all is love" awakening type experience at some point

Kanye does have an intuitive understanding of God. Conor Murphy understood God too.

It's just that his narcissism and horrible politics distorts it all.

Kanye fell down some right-wing internet conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Which is exactly the kind of epistemic traps I've been warning you guys about for years now.

Self-bias. That's what it all boils down to. And being an epic narcissist just makes the problem 10x worse. The worst thing about being a narcissist is that you cannot see reality accurately.

The more selfish you are, the less accurate will be your view of reality.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Kanye does have an intuitive understanding of God. Conor Murphy understood God too.

It's just that his narcissism and horrible politics distorts it all.

Kanye fell down some right-wing internet conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Which is exactly the kind of epistemic traps I've been warning you guys about for years now.

Self-bias. That's what it all boils down to. And being an epic narcissist just makes the problem 10x worse. The worst thing about being a narcissist is that you cannot see reality accurately.

The more selfish you are, the less accurate will be your view of reality.

Correct. All schools should be teaching how to question properly.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:32 AM, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Quick reality check Leo... you have just spent weeks jabbering about physically transforming into an alien, and prior to that had your own little "Kanye" moment ranting about how "gassing the Jews was love", so I don't think you have much foundation to sneer about mental illness, unfiltered nonsensical outbursts, or being an attention whore.

Lol.

You don't comprehend a pretty beginner-level insight that evil is a projection of the mind and only that, and You have the nerve to act all wise and snarky.

You can go deeper and deeper into the nature of this "evil" (which You generate and ARE, for that matter), to the point that You realize everything is actually Love, including gassing jews. But good luck getting there with that arrogance and close-mindedness.

Wisen up bro.

Edited by Sincerity

@LSD-Rumi

On 2022-12-02 at 5:48 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Dude, Leo is not getting any real or significant pushback. You don't know how bad people can get when they want to cancel someone. Imagine what is leo getting now and multiply it by a hundred.

I have watched it myself happening to some religious intellectual I used to watch when I was younger. People literally shredded him on social media and youtube, just because he was openminded and brave intellectually.

I'm saying that as a good thing! Just think about how much fame and success can destroy you at the end, especially with higher volume of haters, trolls and critics, it's that crippling to be that famous. Fame is itself a trap box, so it's good that Leo's fame is this much and not as much as Kanye West's.

Sorry if off topic

Or is it? 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay

4 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Sorry if off topic

Or is it? 

Dude, you think they cursed him or something? That's a pretty long time to be dissing some group for.

On 2022-12-02 at 11:00 AM, Leo Gura said:

Everything is Love. Including all your trolling antics. Not my problem if you cannot understand that. The difference is, I don't go around supporting racism nor pedophilia.

@AdeptusPsychonautica

Hey Rob look, this guy is saying he doesn't support pedophilia, interesting, isn't it? Considering he had a pedophilia logo as his main logo for actualized for years....

.Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 01-36-49 pedophilia logo - Google Search.pngScreenshot 2022-12-06 at 01-49-57 Actualized.org.png

Hey Leo what were you thinking when you chose this logo? Confuse it for another? Now that you've come out saying pedophilia is love I'm starting to see where you're really coming from here.

@StormLight The logos have no connection to each other. Perhaps get your vision checked.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@StormLight The logos have no connection to each other. Perhaps get your vision checked.

They are practically the same. The pedophile logo just has an extra line on the bottom. Light blue vs dark blue isn’t much of a difference either. Must’ve been a hell of a coincidence. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie