DrugsBunny

Conservative Tim Pool Platforms Kanye, Audience Wanted More Racism

144 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000

19 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

The clip is taken from this podcast, if those of you are interested in learning about the full context of this particular situation:

LMFAO, Kanye's face looking really good to be my punching speed bag. ?

Between 1:45 to 1:50, I didn't know Tim Pool worked for VICE, so that's cool to know. The point he brought up with woke leftists being hypocrites is interesting, especially with VICE winning and award for their Charlette ville coverage, but when other journalists and news want to cover such extremist issues, those who are online leftist trolls tell them not to cover those issues.

According to Ben Shapiro, Kanye has assembled the Antisemite Avengers team. lol

Kanye West, Catholic ex-gay Milo Yiannopoulos, and the neo-nazi Nick Fuentes, all of them with Tim Pool. Also, Sneako somewhere there. Ye brought at least Nick Fuentes to Trump. I'm sure that Trump personally doesn't have a problem with that, but this Fuentes is too nazi for average or moderate Republicans, so that was a bad move for him to make.

On 11/29/2022 at 10:47 AM, Leo Gura said:

How is this different than Lex Fridman platforming him?

Of course Tim Pool has a large audience of far right listeners.

The problem here is that Kayne is so famous that everyone wants to platform him simply for the clicks.

Maybe I should have been more explicit in the point of this thread being that Tim Pool's audience of supposed right-leaning centrists is still far right enough to admonish Tim for not capitulating to the anti-Semitism, I don't care that he platformed Kanye, of course he did.

On 11/29/2022 at 1:18 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@DrugsBunny

And this, is the kind of rhetoric and manipulative speaking that maintains divisions and derisions, and polarization between the right wing and left wing

Holier than thou vibes abundant here. If stating basic facts is too polarizing then maybe politics in itself is too complicated for you as well.

On 11/29/2022 at 1:18 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@DrugsBunny

No different than Lex Fridman choosing to platform Kanye West

Yes, you saw Leo post that in the response above yours so you bit it as well, even though I do not take issue with the platforming per se. The point of the thread is pointing out that any audience of conservatives will be upset if the host does not capitulate to anti-Semitism.

@DrugsBunny

4 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Maybe I should have been more explicit in the point of this thread being that Tim Pool's audience of supposed right-leaning centrists is still far right enough to admonish Tim for not capitulating to the anti-Semitism, I don't care that he platformed Kanye, of course he did.

Holier than thou vibes abundant here. If stating basic facts is too polarizing then maybe politics in itself is too complicated for you as well.

Yes, you saw Leo post that in the response above yours so you bit it as well, even though I do not take issue with the platforming per se. The point of the thread is pointing out that any audience of conservatives will be upset if the host does not capitulate to anti-Semitism.

Of course I'm holier than thou, I have two vibes: one that's cute, the other sublime, which is mine. Abundantly full of myself, how can you ever fool myself? Abundantly clear that you're still stuck in rabbit holes, so I'll stick to my side of the lore.

Bugs Bunny, if basic facts and politics are polarizing and complicated, why you gotta circle jerk me and circumvent and distort me into a whack job? Shaddup drugged Bunny, let me explain, plainly, why I can read the signs of Leo above me, like hieroglyphics in an aeroplane.

@Hatfort

10 hours ago, Hatfort said:

According to Ben Shapiro, Kanye has assembled the Antisemite Avengers team. lol

Kanye West, Catholic ex-gay Milo Yiannopoulos, and the neo-nazi Nick Fuentes, all of them with Tim Pool. Also, Sneako somewhere there. Ye brought at least Nick Fuentes to Trump. I'm sure that Trump personally doesn't have a problem with that, but this Fuentes is too nazi for average or moderate Republicans, so that was a bad move for him to make.

So Mr. Girl was right all along, and Destiny made the wrong move of buddying up tk Nick Fuentes.

@DrugsBunny Lmao I was most surprised at seeing Milo again. Haven't seen that guy doing anything of significance of years. INteresting new look for him too.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax

15 hours ago, Ulax said:

@DrugsBunny Lmao I was most surprised at seeing Milo again. Haven't seen that guy doing anything of significance of years. INteresting new look for him too.

The guy with the big sunglasses? Don't know him, but looking really relevant, maybe to overcompensate LOL. ???

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

?? the guy was looking like a villain, these guys would definitely be the bad guys if it was film 

@Consept Word bro ?. Milo been watching too many movies ?

Be-Do-Have

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Ulax

The guy with the big sunglasses? Don't know him, but looking really relevant, maybe to overcompensate LOL. ???

@Danioover9000 Ye that is the one ?

He used to be big on alt right youtube back in like 2014. I used to be a fan. He was like a political prankster.

Then he sort of became a pedo and got cancelled ? 

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

@Danioover9000 Ye that is the one ?

He used to be big on alt right youtube back in like 2014. I used to be a fan. He was like a political prankster.

Then he sort of became a pedo and got cancelled ? 

Sounds like he'll get along with Mr. Girl nicely.

@Consept

1 hour ago, Consept said:

He's on info wars saying he loves Hitler now. Thing is you could actually say this and it be true but I think he's just saying it for shock or I getbthat feeling anyway. 

Here are a few other perspectives on this issue, just that we don't get stuck in Destiny's manipulator worldview:

Kanye has gone full Conor Murphy, Lol.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kanye has gone full Conor Murphy, Lol.

I don't think connor murphy ever said he liked hitler. dude was fairly unpolitical

They're both just mentally ill attention whores.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

They're both just mentally ill attention whores.

yes but I think there's a much more sinister political undertone from kanye.

When you make Alex Jones look like the reasonable one…..that is impressive 

What's funny is that all these people like Alex Jones and Tim Pool criticize the mainstream media for being too soft and not asking hard questions, are the biggest softies and pushovers when it comes to interviewing someone like Kanye.

Jones and Pool are usually so aggressive, but when it comes to Kanye telling them Nazis are great, they just sit there and talk to him like a child. Any CNN reporter would have pushed back against Kanye harder and asked better questions.

Here's a question I'd like to ask Kanye:

Are you okay with me saying that black people are bad if a few black people screwed me over in a business deal?

What does it take for someone to be a racist in your book?

Are you okay with me saying that black rappers are thugs, criminals, and drug addicts?

Are you okay with me saying that your black children have low IQ and cause crime? Why not?

Lex Fridman, Tim Pool, Alex Jones -- none of these guys asked him this. Yet this should have been the first thing they ask him when he started talking about Jews.

And then when it comes to praise for Hitler, I would ask Kanye, Are you okay with me praising southern slave owners? How would you like it if I went on TV and said, I LOVE southern slave owners! There is good things they did. I love segregationists and Bull Connor.

This is so stupid that nobody platforming Kanye is able to properly reflect his racism back at him. This doesn't require a genius.

Edited by Leo Gura