PeaceOut96

Enlightement is still a dream and Buddhism doesn't go all the way

66 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Consilience You are so goddamn stupid.

NONE OF THAT IS GOD!

^_^

P.S. Your time here is running thin. Wise up soon or I'm kicking you out.

Please don't kick him out.

He is one of the most dedicated, insightfull and intelligent spiritual practicioners on this forum.

30 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Leo Gura

Please don't kick him out.

He is one of the most dedicated, insightfull and intelligent spiritual practicioners on this forum.

That's why his closedmindness is so insufferable.

Being dedicated is not gonna cut it. You have to be wise to the games being played.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's why his closedmindness is so insufferable.

Being dedicated is not gonna cut it. You have to be wise to the games being played.

You can't change someone's thinking ...what was it you told me after my ban of @VeganAwake was overturned (Whose closedmindness was insufferable to me yet seemingly was invisible to you).   "A difference in viewpoints is good on the forum". 

Even if it's not God or Truth.  Even if it's wrong.   "Otherwise we become an echo chamber"... Your words. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Meanwhile in another world, @AMTOwaiting to be banned since eternity and keeps visiting forum to fulfill their dream. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

God serves you exactly the opposite of what you want ;)

Aka Leo. 

;)

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@AMTO I will handle your request soon. Thanks for your patience.

Just now, AMTO said:

@Tyler Robinson I’m not waiting to be banned. 

Then what are you waiting for? 

♡✸♡.

25 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can't change someone's thinking ...what was it you told me after my ban of @VeganAwake was overturned (Whose closedmindness was insufferable to me yet seemingly was invisible to you).   "A difference in viewpoints is good on the forum". 

Even if it's not God or Truth.  Even if it's wrong.   "Otherwise we become an echo chamber"... Your words. 

I give him a hard time to goad him to Awaken. He's capable of it and I'm sick of his games.

Edited by Leo Gura

Why do people give a shit so much about Buddhism? It's the most shameful path to take as a man disguised as grace, wisdom, and honor.

You literally have to tell yourself you are so confident in sitting that you are above spending time with women. Same thing goes for discovering your career. You necessarily have to cope with this by listening to what someone else told you -- *Buddha said it was something your mind said it "needed" but doesn't.*

It completely disregards the path to confidence a growing person undertakes to continue their socialization process.

Such BS.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

I dunno all these hyporctical debates, there is new science beign done in america showing that psyches can help you enter states and they are more profound of an experience then meditation/yoga is ever... I dunno why everyone needs to be in war because of fking myopia. Might as well run around naked and scream I am free at one point.

That is the current level of science. Freedom to idiocy. Use a tool. I wish my body would not be fking handicapped, so I can practice more of what I preach. Yet, it's close to impossible. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I give him a hard time to goad him to Awaken. He's capable of it and I'm sick of his games.

You are imagining him and his capability to awaken. You're also imagining being sick of his imaginary games. On top of that, you're imagining me telling you this. The desire to ban me might come up as a result of all this imagination, but that would just be more imagination.

Me, I imagine loving you :x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@ValiantSalvatore

I've said shit like this before but try going homeless for a while and see for yourself if meditation/yoga is more profound than tripping is to you. Try both. With meditation on the road you get the feeling that you create the space you occupy, and the calm that goes with it. It's intentional. With tripping on the road you get the feeling that you are never getting to catch your breath in a place you can trust. It's stumbling.

The strengths of practices are measured by their instances and their circumstances, that's systems thinking.

New science will always claim that it's breaking news but it's really just tapping on instances and occurrences as if they're the rule

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

Interpreting reality as a dream creates such fragmentation in your being that can turn you neurotic. The place you speak from lacks some groundedness, why you all seem floating in the sky. One thing doesn't delete the other. It all adds up, don't fragment reality into that which you cognise as God and others. You can't live with integrity on your statements. Urge you to reconsider life itself as GOd, the whole of its, the gamma of all experiences as that which you are searching. Searching ends when you enter what is, and the whole cannot be fragmented into your dreams or any experience whatsover. Keep walking and enjoy life, do you love life? YOu seem a bit anxious about the whole process of enligthenment. You all are doing a great job here but it's just the place from where you are acting seems kind of neurotic or imbalanced in general, very ungrounded. Incorporate all into your concept of GOd. There is only GOd, what is there to be attained? There is only God but your ego wans to attain it, but the ego is also God. All pointers are recursive and you end wup with life again. Enjoy your life and be happy, just do your best and let the rest to God. If you are sincere you shall arrive but all that kills peace is not from the path to God. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

he is a guy 100% dedicated to spirituality, he knows what is 5 meo, but he has never tried it nor does he want to try it. why? I suppose for some reason he prefers the path to the goal. but his posts are very interesting, elaborate and of high quality. spirituality is not only to realize god. It's also a way of being integral, embodying integrity, and the guy seems to be into that. And why do you know he's not awaken? He's in some way. And for you no one is awake, so?

Edited by Breakingthewall

Haha it was mainly meant as a light hearted joke 

Not just in reference to Buddhism, but just from being on the forum I kinda noticed a lot of people seem to bypass life a lot & could probably do with living a little, using Maslow's hierarchy as an example, it seems a lot of stages are skipped 

I was exactly the same, so maybe I'm just talking to myself as I've benefitted so much from going back to 'Human fundamentals' xD

Also, I understand people's 'goals' are different, that's why I resonate most with teachers like Rupert Spira & Francis who focused on Happiness, whereas, many others resonate more with Leo who is more interested in exploration. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4
Clarification.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I resonate most with teachers like Rupert Spira & Francis who focused on Happiness, whereas, many others resonate more with Leo who is more interested in exploration. 

Exploration of peak experiences is fun for a while. Sometimes a long while. But lacking a strong foundation, it will always eventually cycle back to hollowness. 

Apparently.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

P.S. Your time here is running thin. Wise up soon or I'm kicking you out.

My time is also running thin. Do you want a place where people can grow at their own pace, or do you want a place where you can say how awake you are? Just differentiate between your psychonaut approach and the traditional spiritual approach. You do accept a plurality of perspectives and interests in personal development (some people mostly sit in the dating section, or journal section, or self-actualization section), but when people want to simply meditate and not take psychedelics 300 times, you denigrate them and threaten to kick them out? Also, this did not start with them. It started with you saying "you're not awake". Do better.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.