Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

@Scholar

@Leo Gura

At the point when it is made clear that you are not open for each others ideas, I find it weird that instead of just moving on you just keep arguing? Why? :D

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you verify that your dick isn't a nice hallucination?

Hahahaha, wonder how many times you've had to answer the "but isn't it just a hallucination" question

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You got this all backwards.

A divided mind creates fragments out of consciousness/reality. A spiritual mind heals, re-connects, or unifies all those fragments into a single Unity.

God is Infinite Connection. Love is Infinite Connection. Connection is not something the ego-mind projects onto a divided reality, connection/unity Absolute Truth, and a whole mind simply recognizes it while a divided mind does not.

Beauty is only distinct in your mind because your mind is divided and has not yet awoken to Absolute Unity.

Leo you are getting one layer deeper here, and confusing the two layers.

When I say "The mountain is ugly!", I am doing the "world illusion building", that is a function of the ego.

Then we have the metaphysical nature of the shapes of the mountain. And the metaphysical nature is different, because it contains Infinity. That Infinity, and the recognition of it, is different from the "world illusion building".

And then the problem is if you zoom out completely, it is all the metaphysical thing again, and that's where we get into the Impossibility and the Deeming. Imagine it like a sandwich, the middle layer is the ego mind doing it's world illusion building, but the aspects it is building with is fueled from the beneath by Infinity. But really, the interconnectedness and the workings of the ego itself are also Infinity, because the very glue that creates the illusions are made of the same substance.

And that is what you might call imagination, and one of infinite ways of looking at it.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you verify that your dick isn't a hallucination?

It is. But it is a solid hallucination, I had my dick for 25 years now and will have it for decades in the future. I just want to understand if this mouse alien is a solid hallucination too that a drug gave you access to , or is it just something you had because you took a drug and your mind imagined it?

15 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I had my dick for 25 years

Prove to me that you're not hallucinating that.

I just want to understand if this mouse alien is a solid hallucination

What you want does not apply at higher levels of consciousness.

If you keep insisting on materialism then you will keep recreating materialism, in which case you will never access alien consciousness.

The only reason I was able to access alien consciousness was because I deconstructed my mind so completely that nothing of materialism remained. Imagine deconstructing your mind so completely that you literally go insane. And then you discover alien consciousness somewhere beyond that.

Whatever you consider sanity to be, you have to throw that away. Then we can really explore consciousness and find some interesting stuff.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

We are discussing this because Leo lacks insight and integration into these things, and it is frustrating that he keeps strawmanning and misunderstanding me, because of his attachment to being a leader.

Ok so now we are getting to the point. Beautiful. 

I KNOW that Leo is not attached to being Leader. He is my leader. And of the majority of ours. Because he has proved his expertise and we can see his expertise in the field of understanding and realizing and communicating spiritual truths. 

And it's not like anyone is blindly following him. If someone is please don't. 

How will the world function without leaders? And I bet you that Leo will create more leaders in the world because that's his thing. Read what has he written: You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

If this is not inspiring (which it is), you come up with something. 

I will gladly follow you if I see some benefit. Unless why would I or anyone?

35 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I think you just like being a bully. No, I have not lost all common sense, it's not my fault you can't see the profundity of what I am speaking of. I suspect it is because of certain biases resulting from the particular path you took.

And in this way, I have recognize a single human cannot ever experinece all of Infinity. The very point of Infinity is that it can never be fully explored, it requires infinite entities. And nothing you will ever get to explore will be the end of it, and nothing you will ever recognize will be the maximum. It's Endless. You are just arrogant, so you make yourself out to be a special snowflake, and that is part of your pathway through Infinity.

So, it confirms, the ego structure is paramount in the exploration of infinity, because through it's dissolution, and the particular manner of it's dissolution, it can travel through the pathways towards infinity that it's particular form takes from that location, as a metaphor.

Every human experience should be looked upon with an open mind, specifically if it's out of your experience field/thoughts/consciousness frame. When you're starting to go against it you're putting your own skeptical/materialistic beliefs into matter since you're operating from a lower daily consciousness thus making some sort of religion out of it debating from a lower perspective. At higher levels of consciousness, you realize that anything can be possible and that we can only look at their story with an open mind. There is no point debating it, because even 1 single word that has a different frame of reference/meaning in your operating consciousness compared to his can change the whole story.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Would a direct experience of his dick count as proof for the existence of his dick? ?

I said it is a hallucination. But it is a solid hallucination. a hallucination that lasts for decades. Is the alien anything like that? Is it a solid hallucination? is it a being that really exists? or is it just your mind playing tricks on you? 

@Leo Gura i bet that hyper intelligent mouse is getting a big kick out of all the stupidity and fuss in this thread over you becoming it.   Maybe next time keep it to yourself.  It is apparent they are not ready for such advanced stuff.  Perhaps a quote from the mouse in its own language would be helpful here, if you can recollect.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Would a direct experience of his dick count as proof for the existence of his dick? ?

It would count as a hallucination.

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

a hallucination that lasts for decades.

How do you know that? What if you're hallucinating that?

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura i bet that hyper intelligent mouse is getting a big kick of all the stupidity and fuss in this thread over you becoming it.   Maybe next time keep it to yourself.  It is apparent they are not ready for such advanced stuff.  Perhaps a quote from the mouse in its own language would he helpful here, if you can recollect.

The mouse told me to tell you guys to get your shit together. All your cynicism makes mouse cry :P

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, seriousman24 said:

Hey don't speak for me I'm blindly following him.

me too blindly trusting him when I am about to take a new psychedelic:-D

4 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Ok so now we are getting to the point. Beautiful. 

I KNOW that Leo is not attached to being Leader. He is my leader. And of the majority of ours. Because he has proved his expertise and we can see his expertise in the field of understanding and realizing and communicating spiritual truths. 

And it's not like anyone is blindly following him. If someone is please don't. 

How will the world function without leaders? And I bet you that Leo will create more leaders in the world because that's his thing. Read what has he written: You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

If this is not inspiring (which it is), you come up with something. 

I will gladly follow you if I see some benefit. Unless why would I or anyone?

But Leo is not supposed to lead you, because nobody can lead you to God. That's not possible. Whatever insight he has, it was not some blueprint he was given that made him attain that, it was specific conditions within his mind. It would be the work of a teacher to create such conditions in others, rather than simply telling them what awaits them. That's my opinion.

No way Leo would have been like you guys and listened to some guy who talks about space rabbits and been like "Yes sensei, that's amazing, tell us more!". Being open minded is one thing, but you guys have like no distance. You accept it as truth immediately, and you know it. I don't even find what he said so radical, it's more that his behavior is becoming unstable. And like I said I have my own theories why this happens and why it probably is almost necessitated with people on similar paths.

But either way, you don't know if he has gone batshit crazy. He might have been an expert, and then maybe he took the wrong psychedelic and it burned a fuse in his brain that melted his mind in a way that is not condusive to "Truth". And maybe the same will happen to you, how would you know? Once that fuse is burned, there might be no going back.

Glory to Israel

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura i bet that hyper intelligent mouse is getting a big kick out of all the stupidity and fuss in this thread over you becoming it.   Maybe next time keep it to yourself.  It is apparent they are not ready for such advanced stuff.  Perhaps a quote from the mouse in its own language would be helpful here, if you can recollect.

why? he is being honest and we appreciate that. We want to understand reality after all. 

4 hours ago, Scholar said:

But Leo is not supposed to lead you

I lead people. I got zero problem with that. I do ground-breaking research and I share it. You can validate everything I say for yourself by doing the work. I never promised that you would meet an alien mouse. Maybe you will meet Satan who will slap your titties around.

If you follow me blindly without independent thinking, you are a fool and you contradict the spirit of everything I teach. But independent thinking does mean that I must entertain your bullshit ideas. What you entertain in your own mind on your own time is not what I entertain on my own time. I am here to drop insights, not to babysit you through every bad idea in your mind. You have fun with that on your own.

Also, as I said in the open, this is a testbed for developing my ideas in order to better communicate them in the future. I knew from the outset that people would not like these ideas. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that people have been mostly openminded here.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Oh man, this is a dangerous rabbit hole to fall into if you're not carefull?

It's not a rabbit hole, it's more of a dick hole ;)

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The mouse told me to tell you guys to get your shit together. All your cynicism makes mouse cry :P

?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Once, I realized I was an Alf like space kangaroo. About two summers ago but I didn’t tell anyone till now. Not as cool as Leo’s but anyway. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"