Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura im just being skeptical . Why should I believe you?  What credit does that give to you as a teacher?  

Why would I care if you believe me?

I barely care if I'm still human tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura Would I be understanding you correctly if I saw you as saying that all your previous enlightenment teaching are bs too? Or do you mean something else?

In the last few years my teachings had already evolved beyond traditional enlightenment, nonduality, and Buddhism. This is just a continuation of that evolution.

6 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Leo Gura Has your opinion shifted at all on psychosis and schizophrenia?  Or is it mostly the same?  I know I experienced insanity around the same time I experienced awakening.  Awakening, alien consciousness and insanity went hand in hand. 

I don't have a good understanding of mental illnesses like psychosis or schizophrenia, which is why I don't talk about them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, RyanK said:

@Leo Gura you are so incredibly inspiring! Thank you for being so open and sharing this with us! After reading your post, I have become even more excited to explore INFINITY, and to continue to go deeper and deeper into Understanding. Sending you Infinite Love ❤️?

My pleasure.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

If there is no fundamental differences between your current normie state and mouse state, then surely the mouse should be deceiving itself.

Because you are certainly deceiving yourself now. 

Mouse is deceiving itself at a higher level.

Above the mouse is the monkey king.

Wait till you get blown away when you reach monkey level. ?‍?

Leo,

You are Ganesha,

The God of Intelligence,

You were riding your Mooshak. 

????

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

In the last few years my teachings had already evolved beyond traditional enlightenment, nonduality, and Buddhism. This is just a continuation of that evolution.

I guess what I want to know is whether videos you made in the past few years are now obsolete. Is that so?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I don't have a good understanding of mental illnesses like psychosis or schizophrenia, which is why I don't talk about them.

@Leo Gura Ah man, I really want you to learn and understand about the IFS model of mind. I feel confident that it could be an integrative and holistic step regarding various aspects of your teachings.

I think things like psychosis and schizophrenia could become much more understood too with an understanding of that model. 

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

I guess what I want to know is whether videos you made in the past few years are now obsolete. Is that so?

Why would they be obsolete?

I am not contradicting myself, I am just showing you ever-broader and deeper aspects of Infinity. The new stuff builds atop the old.

Edited by Leo Gura

@KH2 Thanks dude.

Also, I'd recommend tagging the relevant user in future when you want to reply. I think I only found your reply because I was looking for something else.

Be-Do-Have

Leo you are an Inspiration

So lucky to be existing in your times. 

I hope I experience what you experienced one day?????

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo GuraOk, so what's the right answer?  everything is imaginery but somethings are solid and "real" while others are not. So what makes a thing "real"? how do we know?

Everything is real.

Edited by Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Then by what means should we verify it?  Is It gonna remain anecdotal for the rest of history?

Personal experience.

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

With 7 billion people on the planet and no real proof that it exists…. If it does exist, it is so rare that it has escaped billions of people.

But sure, if you can show me so verifiable evidence, I would be open to it.

You can find evidence, not just experimental scientific evidence. People talk about having precognitions or weird dreams all the time. I remember Bernardo Kastrup once talked about an experience his wife had that he had no way of refuting:

1:33:57

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Leo, how's does this mouse go about participating in the balancing act of this world?

Meaning, what's the mouses way of changing its beliefs to then participate in this dynamic balancing act?

How does this mouse interpret any conflict or problem and go about solving it? For example, how does the mouse go about  creating a button for leo to access this state easily?

9 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Leo,

You are Ganesha,

The God of Intelligence,

God IS Intelligence.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Why would they be obsolete?

I am not contradicting myself, I am just showing you ever-broader and deeper aspects of Infinity.

@Leo Gura I thought maybe you had discovered things in this recent experience, which you interpreted as being in contradiction with previous teachings.

To my understanding, a bit like how it seems folks who teach neo-advita have deeper enlightenment experiences which seems to me to get some of those folks to re-evaluate their teachings around enlightenment.

Be-Do-Have

Just now, Vido said:

Leo, how's does this mouse go about participating in the balancing act of this world?

Meaning, what's the mouses way of changing its beliefs to then participate in this dynamic balancing act?

How does this mouse interpret any conflict or problem and go about solving it? For example, how does the mouse go about  creating a button for leo to access this state easily?

This alien consciousness does not operate on beliefs and it doesn't have any problems to solve.

Just now, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura I thought maybe you had discovered things in this recent experience, which you interpreted as being in contradiction with previous teachings.

To my understanding, a bit like how it seems folks who teach neo-advita have deeper enlightenment experiences which seems to me to get some of those folks to re-evaluate their teachings around enlightenment.

I discovered an alien consciousness. That's all.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I barely care if I'm still human tomorrow.

Please don't go btw dude.

What would the vegas girls do without you ;)

Be-Do-Have

@Leo Gura can you please describe more about this alien hyper intelligence mouse?

What were its powers apart from intelligence and interconnected mind? Like how were you feeling physically? 

Give us some more description so that we can imagine it. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I discovered an alien consciousness. That's all.

Okay, I'm still confused re the subject of my question. I'll leave further questions on it for now. Appreciate your replying

Be-Do-Have

@Leo Gura

Because There’s something quite spontaneous about the occurrence a paranormal  event . But it doesn't mean you now have a deeper understanding of reality from this experience? 

timeless “awake-ness" awareness, hasn’t changed a bit, so what you really are remains absolutely untouched by all of this imagined specialness about this experience. 

Nothing has fundamentally changed.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This alien mouse is extremely beautiful in every possible way. The shape of its body. The way it moves its body and its mind are absolutely intoxicating. It's completely lost in an endless flow state. Its energy fills you with child-like wonder and joy. It's adorable in ways that no physical earthly animal can ever be. But perhaps its most beautiful part is its twisted and quirky alien language -- its internal monologue. Every word in its language rhymes with every other word in the most delightful dance. Its language is made of endless strange loops and listening to it is more addictive than taking any human drug.

Things are not beautiful, only beauty is beautiful. Beauty is it's own form of existence. To say a thing is beautiful is to say 1 = red. That is illusion. 1 is 1, and red is red. There is no thing in existence that is red but redness. How can you still not see this?

Glory to Israel