Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

@Leo Gura can you please describe more about this alien hyper intelligence mouse?

What were its powers apart from intelligence and interconnected mind? Like how were you feeling physically? 

Give us some more description so that we can imagine it. 

I already did that.

I was feeling like an advanced alien mind.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura

Nothing has fundamentally changed.

How the hell would you know?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. But it's more fucked up than that. Not only have I experienced the highest possible Truth, which is INFINITY, I have experienced new kinds of truth that no one of this planet even knows are possible because they are so alien.

Right, but others have experienced Truths that noone else has ever experienced and that are so alien to you that you will never experience them. That's the Nature of Infinity.

You still do not understand Infinity, and what we are witnessing here is a unravelling of the limitations you have put upon Infinity, and the way your ego structures react to those new forces. The irony is that you are talking to yourself here, you are doing nothing but making fun of your own ignorance, you just are no realizing it yet. You still have far too many limitations blocking Infinity.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Things are not beautiful, only beauty is beautiful. Beauty is it's own form of existence. To say a thing is beautiful is to say 1 = red. That is illusion. 1 is 1, and red is red. There is no thing in existence that is red but redness. How can you still not see this?

Dude, please spare me your nonsense. You are not being smart.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Dude, please spare me your nonsense. You are not being smart.

It's not about being smart, it's about not being deluded.

Glory to Israel

Loving the veird vibes ? maybe its the mouse energy I'm feeling

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

It's not about being smart, it's about not being deluded.

I agree. Check your delusions.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree. Check your delusions.

The fact that you seem unaware of how foolish and childish you sound to anyone who is a genuine seeker is worrying. What, do you expect people to just believe this? Would you have believed this a few years ago?

Say I believe you and blast my brain with psychedelics and have the same experience you have, how could I possibly know whether or not I have just created that experience by having intended to have it? None of this will help anyone, it will just attract followers and delude people. Any such teaching will.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God IS Intelligence.

The hindu Gods represent different aspects of God, all are God but distinct aspects of God/Brahman

Speaking of hindus, maybe sometime in the future when people start turning actualized into a dogmatic religion, they will worship mice, feeding them cheese and outlawing mousetraps. Seeing them as holy and divine beings, just like the hindus with the cows ?

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How the hell would you know?

I obviously don't know . But im trying to just makes sense of your experience (which I do not doubt ).

do real Masters have abilities beyond the reach of us seekers? Yes, incredibly so. But rarely are they displayed .However, realizing the simple truth of one's true nature is worth more than any power/Siddhis. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I deleted this comment but since @KH2  quoted it..i will bring it back 

the James Randi foundation offered $1,000,000 to anyone in the world who could demonstrate psychic powers, did anyone claim that prize?

No. Not one single person claimed the Randi award. Again - why not??

Many so-called psychics would have been queuing around the block to claim that prize - if not to pocket the money, at least to prove to the whole world once-and-for-all that they should be taken seriously and that their powers were genuine. That would have been the perfect platform to do so. In reality, they could not do this because they have no such powers and would have looked a bit silly.

Check the Stargate project out.  If you are interested here is two video extensively talking about focusing on remote viewing.  You can find sources sited in the video description

@Leo Gura

Let's say I do everything you say and come to completely different conclusions and realizations? What then, you tell me "No you are wrong!", how do I know that you know I am wrong? Ralston told you you are wrong, and yet you showed him the middle finger. You are asking people to undermine their own authority, and trusting your own authority was exactly how you got here. So you are not teaching shit, you are just becoming a leader of ideology.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

The fact that you seem unaware of how foolish and childish you sound to anyone who is a genuine seeker is worrying. What, do you expect people to just believe this? Would you have believed this a few years ago?

Say I believe you and blast my brain with psychedelics and have the same experience you have, how could I possibly know whether or not I have just created that experience by having intended to have it? None of this will help anyone, it will just attract followers and delude people. Any such teaching will.

I'm not interested in your spiritual games. I am simply reporting exactly what I became conscious of. Your opinions on it are irrelevant.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I'm not interested in your spiritual games. I am simply reporting exactly what I became conscious of. Your opinions on it are irrelevant.

I am reporting what I became conscious of, your opinion is irrelevant. What now, master?

Glory to Israel

When your current state of consciousness returned, did it feel like it was you who left the mouse or feel like it was the mouse that left you?

Peter Ralston is equally convinced he knows the Truth as you are, in just the absolute way you think you know yours.

Glory to Israel

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

@Leo Gura

Let's say I do everything you say and come to completely different conclusions and realizations? What then, you tell me "No you are wrong!", how do I know that you know I am wrong? Ralston told you you are wrong, and yet you showed him the middle finger. You are asking people to undermine their own authority, and trusting your own authority was exactly how you got here. So you are not teaching shit, you are just becoming a leader of ideology.

Whatever you imagine is your reality.

Your attitude is way too arrogant and closedminded to understand these advanced and subtle things I teach, because you have convinced yourself that you know what true spirituality entails.

Do I expect you to access alien consciousness? No, because you're so fucking closedminded.

Edited by Leo Gura

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My consciousness became so interconnected that I realized that I am a small alien kangaroo-mouse, along the lines of the character Scrat from the kid's movie Ice Age. But I was way cooler.

You actually do resemble Scrat from Ice Age. Maybe he is your spirit animal ;) Or maybe you caught sight of yourself / your reflection from a weird angle mid-trip (including your movements, writhing about etc) and, seeing yourself from this altered state, you realised for the first time your striking resemblance to a mouse / kangaroo.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God IS Intelligence.

@Leo GuraI can sense that God is Intelligence but how God is Love? What is Love? And How does Intelligence relates to Love? And What is God?