Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

You are ridiculous.

Beauty is EVERYTHING! The end.

Leo, EVERYTHING is EVERYTHING. The problem is that you have say the mouse kangaroo i more beautiful than any other animal on earth. That's not true, the degree to which an animal is beautiful depends on the BEAUTY, not the ANIMAL. Which means, it will be as beautiful as you are capable of projecting onto it. If you can't see, I'm sorry but you are delusional imo.

Glory to Israel

11 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

@Leo Gura Not going to lie here. I can't even imagine wtf your experiencing. I've been indoctrinated with non-dualism so that was easy for me to digest but a kangaroo mouse? ahahaha, your right, we have to catch up to you, and fast....this is just damn, never thought there is something above non-duality. I can't believe you just like that but damn this just wwooow wtf daaamn

There is nothing beyond Infinity.  And you are It.   At the Absolute level you are the only thing that exists.   Leo is your imagination.  He didn't become a mouse last night.   You woke up this morning and read a post online that he became a mouse.  This was you imagining all of it.   This forum is also part of your imagination.  Leo, who is your imagination, imagined he became an alien intelligence.  But this mouse, nor Leo, nor me, have any existence outside of what is being held in your awareness right now.  Don't let your imagination run away with the mouse :)   wake up from your dream :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Scholar If you believe I am a deluded fool, nothing I ever say will change that.

So have fun with that one.

Someone can be deluded about some things and be insightful about other things. You are deluded about Nessness/Isness and the nature of delusion/deeming. Like I think you could  go completely insane, and become more aware about certain aspects of God, while becoming less and less aware of others. Awareness is complex, it is not simple progress towards higher and higher levels of everything. In fact, it might be that the way ego minds are structured in this reality necessitates that some insights will make you insanely delusional in some manners. That might simply be the limitation of the human mind.

Glory to Israel

14 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Leo, EVERYTHING is EVERYTHING. The problem is that you have say the mouse kangaroo i more beautiful than any other animal on earth. That's not true, the degree to which an animal is beautiful depends on the BEAUTY, not the ANIMAL. Which means, it will be as beautiful as you are capable of projecting onto it. If you can't see, I'm sorry but you are delusional imo.

My God, just listen to yourself man!

I hope you don't have children. I would hate for your daughter to run up to you, hand you a flower while telling you, "Daddy, look how beautiful it is!", and you respond by giving her a lecture about how deluded she is because flowers are not beautiful, only beauty is beautiful.

You are just trolling me at this point with spiritual douchebaggery.

OF-fucking-COURSE the mouse was beautiful TO ME! That's my subjective projection. This is so obvious it needn't be said. I never claimed that you would like this mouse.

Have you ever read a poem? My God you are dense. At the very begining I said that I am giving a poetic description of my experience of an alien consciousness that is impossible to put into words. And of everything I said the thing you're gonna fight with me on is that I claimed it was exceptionally beautiful?

And you claim I am the insane one here? Lolz

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My God, just listen to yourself man!

I hope you don't have children. I would hate for your daughter to run up to you, hand you a flower while telling you, "Daddy, look how beautiful it is!", and you respond by giving her a lecture about how deluded she is because flowers are not beautiful, only beauty is beautiful.

You are just trolling me at this point with stupidity.

What I would tell the child is that, it's not the flower that is beautiful, it's her own mind. Her recognition of the what the flower is has created beauty, and in that way, she is the sovereign of beauty, the source of beauty. It is her mind that is carrying beauty, not shapes of the flower. The fact that the daughter say the flower is beautiful, tells me about the grace of her mind, not anything about the flower.

And that is what you seem to fail to recognize. It is her connection to the flower that is beautiful, not the flower itself. The flower is the flower, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

no one of this planet even knows are possible because they are so alien.

Why are you so sure about that?

Maybe some people experienced more kind of truths than you but didn't share it or if they did you still haven't seen it lol? 

@Scholar  CHILL SCHOLAR! Save your breath! Thy Collar is scarring your throat out, turning your face blue, pumping down the Jazz blues.

I am able to one day demonstrate this alien language to you on video.

We will love to see this!! 

Congratulations Leo for this Awakening!

This is the most profound description of God I have ever heard. Absolutely Beautiful!

Also, how can we access it? What will fuel the chances of reaching this kind of state of consciousness? Maybe learning new different languages and a wide variety of poetry? And can we access it through LSD higher dose? 

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Scholar  CHILL SCHOLAR! Save your breath! Thy Collar is scarring your throat out, turning your face blue, pumping down the Jazz blues.

I am chill my friend.

Glory to Israel

Are you happy scholar!???I bet leo is crying in his chair right now you ruined his enlightenment.
"fuck...why can't these low level subsets of myself shut the fuck up when I'm trying to have some fun, I shouldn't have preached so hard about how everyone can be deluded about fucking everything, anyway moving on"

@Leo Gura Leo, would you say your alien experience was 3-dimensional or 4-dimensional? Was there any non-Euclid geometry present? What was the relationship between time, change and eternity?

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe, yeah, it's called Awakening ;)

@Leo Gura Is there any particular experience that comes to mind that ended your doubt about this? A moment where something happened and you realized there is no objective reality?

14 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What I would tell the child is that, it's not the flower that is beautiful, it's her own mind. Her recognition of the what the flower is has created beauty, and in that way, she is the sovereign of beauty, the source of beauty. It is her mind that is carrying beauty, not shapes of the flower. The fact that the daughter say the flower is beautiful, tells me about the grace of her mind, not anything about the flower.

And that is what you seem to fail to recognize. It is her connection to the flower that is beautiful, not the flower itself. The flower is the flower, nothing more, nothing less.

I'll tell you this: you have a piss poor understanding of how Beauty works.

The flower IS her own mind! And yes, the flower IS Beautiful. Beauty is not merely a subjective egoic projection, beauty is an Absolute feature of Being.

God Is Absolute Beauty. And everything is God. So when I say that a flower or alien mouse is beautiful I am not merely stating a subjective opinion, I am recognizing Absolute Truth.

If you were fully Awake, all you would see is Infinite Beauty in any direction you looked.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Scholar

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I am chill my friend.

I'll take your word for it then. But it's like you are so desperate to disprove and save Leo, you're kinda like this guy:

Just ley Leo go, he is so focused on that mouse, either he's ultimately right and you just need more growing up, or he's too deluded, so much you can't convince him anymore. Jesus Christ I just realized the thumbnail BRO!!????????????????

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

OF-fucking-COURSE the mouse was beautiful TO ME! That's my subjective projection. This is so obvious it needn't be said. I never claimed that you would like this mouse.

Have you ever read a poem? My God you are dense. At the very begining I said that I am giving a poetic description of my experience of an alien consciousness that is impossible to put into words. And of everything I said the thing you're gonna fight with me on is that I claimed it was exceptionally beautiful?

If you recognize that the experience was merely an intermingling of your own projections and imagination, you should recognize why it is delusional.

Glory to Israel

@Danioover9000

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Scholar

I'll take your word for it then. But it's like you are so desperate to disprove and save Leo, you're kinda like this guy:

Just ley Leo go, he is so focused on that mouse, either he's ultimately right and you just need more growing up, or he's too deluded, so much you can't convince him anymore. Jesus Christ I just realized the thumbnail BRO!!????????????????

Obviously, the guy getting triggered is the human, and the game and the other guy trolling him is GOD, for those wondering.

1 minute ago, Bojan V said:

@Leo Gura Leo, would you say your alien experience was 3-dimensional or 4-dimensional? Was there any non-Euclid geometry present? What was the relationship between time, change and eternity?

3D, nothing too fancy.

Time is a projection of the mind onto Eternity.

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Is there any particular experience that comes to mind that ended your doubt about this? A moment where something happened and you realized there is no objective reality?

You simply have to realize the truth of ONENESS. If everything is ONE, then everything is YOU, and so there cannot be anything outside of that. Infinity cannot have an outside or other because it extends forever in all directions. Contemplate this thoroughly until you break through.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're definitely not insane. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Apparently.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll tell you this: you have a piss poor understanding of how Beauty works.

The flower IS her own mind! And yes, the flower IS Beautiful. Beauty is not merely a subjective egoic projection, beauty is an Absolute feature of Being.

God Is Absolute Beauty. And everything is God.

Okay bad faith, strawman-Andy. What you fail to see is that everything is an Absolute Feature of everything, that's Infinity. You can find in everything Infinity, and in that way, any duality into Infinity. The flower is also Absolute ugliness.

The problem is you pick and choose and then you go around saying things are this and that.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

15 minutes ago, Scholar said:

?????????

So sorry but I can't stop laughing about this one! 

Dude, what happened to you are you ok? How do you expect anyone to communicate if everyone goes by your standards of thinking and perceiving? You are essentially saying - I is I , You are you, is is is, was is was, beauty is beauty, everything is everything. Like wtf are you trying to say, bro? what are you smoking? Don't you see that beauty of language and reality and mind is in relativity of them. How chair relates to cushion, how some humans relate to dumb, how some humans relate to smart. No but, but is but, and humans are humans. 

??????