Leo Gura

Warning: People Splintering This Community Insta-Banned

190 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

LMAO dude your humility levels are intoxicating ??

???????

Part of life is its want to break down and splinter. For things to be another way than what they are or change. I agree impersonation or mimicry to live out our own version of reality is a root cause of suffering. The original thing being copied is not often replaced, because what would be the point. 

30 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

LMAO dude your humility levels are intoxicating ??

(:

Edited by Raptorsin7

22 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Epikur I claim a minor version of it too. I knew Nahm was going to get asked to leave like two weeks before it happened, but it's debatable whether this is considered a power.

I think genuine super powers are possible too, but I've never seen anyone with that ability.

A few months ago you were laughing at me for believing in magic, and now you have paranormal abilities. Clearly Nahm wasted this opportunity. How can I subscribe? 

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

15 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

@Carl-Richard @Raptorsin7 I have (very mild, almost non existent) psychic abilities too! I can dream about the future. One day I did it consciously. I programed myself to dream about a future family reunion I had.

@JuliusCaesar said he can access that space where he can see the future. He also predicted lottery numbers. I wonder his take about it.

16 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

A few months ago you were laughing at me for believing in magic, and now you have paranormal abilities. Clearly Nahm wasted this opportunity. How can I subscribe? 

I laughed at the fact you thought you had the ability to hex me. I have been completely open minded to powers since my breakthrough a few years ago.

I laugh at anyone who thinks they have the ability to harm me with magic or powers.

9 hours ago, mojsterr said:

@JuliusCaesar said he can access that space where he can see the future. He also predicted lottery numbers. I wonder his take about it.

My take is that it is like a muscle, the more you train the more it grows.

7 hours ago, Benton said:

It just goes against the materialist paradigm.

Yes, we are forced to accept that time is not linear.

@Carl-Richard

It also happened on the other side of the world (I live in Norway while Kentucky is in the US), which means that the only truly probable factor you mentioned (granting your framework) is online news articles about the tornado season, but that still doesn't sufficiently explain the timing aspect.

Something you should notice about this materialistic explanation is that it is very non-specific and post-hoc. It doesn't explain exactly by which mechanism the exact representations within my mind arise (the Hard problem in a nutshell). It only deals with correlations and probabilities. Also, the strength of your argument seems to mainly depend on how many factors you want to bring up. It's like "you experienced x amount of factors, therefore it seems to make sense that x representations may arise." The exact items you choose is largely arbitrary and non-specific, and the exact quantity of items is even more arbitrary, and it's all done after the fact (hence it's post-hoc).

On the other hand, the ontological idealism standpoint (of mind being non-local) is much more simple and direct (and it can also account for the timing aspect): sometimes the personal mind picks up information from events happening in the larger mind. It's extremely simple. Now, you will probably dismiss it for being too simple, because that is just the marriage between materialism and overly complicated explanations. Why is it that materialism is so complicated? Maybe that is something you should question.

Okay, since some material explanation seems unclear at the moment with such examples, some acausal synchronicity or some non-local morphic field is a decent line of thought. But it is not the only possibly correct one. The "mechanism" reality exists by is simple being. Things simply are through Nothingness and the consciousness nested in it, this process including the potential for both explanations. Materialism is complicated because it tries to actually figure out how things work instead of not . . . I have an extreme material cause I've thought about, but it's very radical and unprovable right now. But the brains and minds of people are finite, and all finite objects have infinite spaces within them (1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 . . . 1/100 . . . 1/infinity). So, there is in some bizarre hypothesis a chance for infinite calculations, which can compute all of the physical world's events based on all intake you receive. So even if you can't figure out a tornado will happen some degree of distance away, this force of intelligence, remaining unconscious, does have that ability. This could be a material-based explication of all "supernatural" type phenomena, cognitive abilities like clairvoyance or contacting people from the past and future. It's able to deterministically calculate what the past and future must be like based on how conditions are now. there is also the chance that all these precognitions are "just" coincidences, even if then coincidentally some people have abnormal amounts of coincidences.

Love Mandy, but Jesus Christ that forum is fucking cloying . . . But good for them. They get the brain gain from the "human capital flight" here.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Materialism is complicated because it tries to actually figure out how things work instead of not.

Materialism deals well with spacial locality and temporal linearity, but it's limiting for other things. You can figure out how things work without materialism, because you can establish patterns for non-local and non-linear things. For instance, for all the dreams I mentioned in that thread, it seems that the significance of the event is important.

For the tornado event, Joe Biden approved a federal emergency disaster declaration for the state of Kentucky. For the death of my dad's boss, he was basically a national celebrity, and his death became headline news and impacted many people's lives. For PsychedSubstance's family problems, it forced him on a new trajectory in life, and his channel reaches millions.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard "Significance" is a relative psychological thing based on how it affects emotions. Multitudes of people experiencing suffering from a war is significant because of material effects it has on their minds--on the minds of the empathetic viewers as well. So, I can imagine if such a trend in an external system could affect the associations of an internal system, creating a theme of content. As in somebody having repeated dreams about love or some other person with constant nightmares. Instead of love or nightmarish fear or some specific archetype, your case might be significance from effects on population. I could still think of these effects as coming from external waves, not something abstract. Because being is primary and either a system that follows my model or one that doesn't both are in their respective hypothetical existences, that meaning the fact of reality itself does not bias toward one or the other.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

On 3/19/2022 at 11:09 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

That's interesting, great point.

Yeah I bet there are people that none of us are aware of that can perform god like miracles, but maybe to them it's as simple as learning to walk haha. 

I remember on one of my psych trips I was playing league of legends, and I could literally feel into the animations of the game, like I would see creatures pulsate and I could feel in perfect sync with what I was seeing. I bet the rabbit whole goes infinitely deep, who knows what's possible.

I also think we don't necessarily have control over how they develop. It's probably like whatever you need in the moment of your life is what will manifest.

Do you mind expounding on this psych trip? It deeply interests me

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This forum is in hospice care, and the life support may go for a few short more years. Make it count, and don't waste your life. Enforce reality's status as a wondrous beauty and sublimity that is incomprehensible to those only in Hell.

@Razard86 So basically, after a few hours of feeling a bit of a headache and masterbating a few times on LSD, I started to relax into the sensations of my body. It felt good to just focus on my breathe, and then I remember repeating a meditation pointer to myself, "Look for the one who is looking", and it brought my attention to just pure knowing of consciousness. This started it's own energetic process, and I started to feel this tension in my head start to dissolve and unwind, and then ultimately I felt these knots in my head like pop and dissolve. At one point it felt like someone was pulling my brain apart from the inside, like fingers were prying in it, and finally I heard these knots pop in my head when I breathed into them. I could hear like poof, poof, and then i felt this weird substance flow throughout my body. 

After this I finally got up out of my bed and I felt better than I ever felt before. I could feel myself as translucent rather than solid, and I could feel bliss coursing through me, I could feel tubes in the space where my head was, and it was like I could feel bliss coursing through me from these tubes. I had never felt like that, and this was trip was a few years ago, and even though I've had some other good psych experiences and learned a lot, I have never reached that same level of bliss and divinity before.

My bad I misread your message. The one specifically about league of legends came after this one, but I consider it a lesser trip.

Basically, on psychs you enhance your ability to feel and empathize with things around you, like I feel stuff on psychidelics that I did not even know was possible, but I also feel stuff that I rememebr feeling in childhood, birth etc.

When I was playing league of legends it came at the end of an LSD trip where I was able to expand my capacity to feel, and so I was much more interconnected with reality. The league of legends game is not something seperate from myself as this conscious presence of experience, but normally there are blocks to our ability to feel into this interconnectedness. 

While playing I was in touch with feelings and I shed sufficient blocks in my psyche, so rather than just feeling sensations of the body like normal, my capacity to feel expanded out to the game to where I could feel a perfect sensational connection to what I was seeing in the game

Edited by Raptorsin7

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Razard86 So basically, after a few hours of feeling a bit of a headache and masterbating a few times on LSD, I started to relax into the sensations of my body. It felt good to just focus on my breathe, and then I remember repeating a meditation pointer to myself, "Look for the one who is looking", and it brought my attention to just pure knowing of consciousness. This started it's own energetic process, and I started to feel this tension in my head start to dissolve and unwind, and then ultimately I felt these knots in my head like pop and dissolve. At one point it felt like someone was pulling my brain apart from the inside, like fingers were prying in it, and finally I heard these knots pop in my head when I breathed into them. I could hear like poof, poof, and then i felt this weird substance flow throughout my body. 

After this I finally got up out of my bed and I felt better than I ever felt before. I could feel myself as translucent rather than solid, and I could feel bliss coursing through me, I could feel tubes in the space where my head was, and it was like I could feel bliss coursing through me from these tubes. I had never felt like that, and this was trip was a few years ago, and even though I've had some other good psych experiences and learned a lot, I have never reached that same level of bliss and divinity before.

Wow I read an article about a guy who went to an all expense paid trip for 5 MEO DMT and he described ego death similar to you. He described it as the picture you see on WarHeads. He also went to the black void on his first trip and felt unconditional love.

Question: Do you still feel translucent? Or has it gone away?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Wow I read an article about a guy who went to an all expense paid trip for 5 MEO DMT and he described ego death similar to you. He described it as the picture you see on WarHeads. He also went to the black void on his first trip and felt unconditional love.

Question: Do you still feel translucent? Or has it gone away?

Nice, yeah I don't like describing my trips in terms of ego death because I always had a sense of existence, but maybe an ego transformation.

No I don't. I can feel the exact same resistances that were dissolved present every day, like a cracking and popping of my third eye, but I can't have a full liberation like that sober.

Although I'm getting close and increasing my understanding over time

On 3/18/2022 at 6:15 PM, Surfingthewave said:

@Consept

Artists steal ideas all the time, it's part of the creative process. We call it inspiration. Why do you think there are so many of these types of cases going to court. 

There are dozens of businesses where this has happened. Open your eyes. In the spiritual community to be so protective over your ideas/business/concept defeats the whole object of what you're trying to do in the first place.

Otherwise it's just about a guy generating free content of long monologues about certain subjects. The Wizard of Oz type effect. 

Police catch people all the time. It's part of the enforcement process. We call it law and order.

Life's always like this. Obey the rules or face getting banned. Or face getting a law suit.

Not happy with the forum, get lost.

It was stated in the rules very clearly that leeching is not allowed. They deserved to be banned.

20 minutes ago, A_v_E said:

@Carl-Richardno quote sorry.

__

@hyruga Psychedelics are illegal. still don't care and buy them and do them for most here. Laws are made for low people or for personal balance. 

On 3/18/2022 at 6:15 PM, Surfingthewave said:

@Consept

Artists steal ideas all the time, it's part of the creative process. We call it inspiration. Why do you think there are so many of these types of cases going to court. 

There are dozens of businesses where this has happened. Open your eyes. In the spiritual community to be so protective over your ideas/business/concept defeats the whole object of what you're trying to do in the first place.

Otherwise it's just about a guy generating free content of long monologues about certain subjects. The Wizard of Oz type effect. 

Murderers kill people all the time. It's part of the shadow process. We call it barbaric behaviour.

2 different context bro. If you get caught for using psychedelics, you still get caught and will receive your due punishment if the one in power wants to use his power.

@hyruga

My point is if you were truly awakened/enlightened you really wouldn't care. This is a classic guru/follower issue - the forum is a place to chew the fat with others who are on the same journey- not to punish others for making progress on their journey. 

People are taking it all so seriously. This is classic ego worshipping. More people should start their own groups /forums etc as it means ultimately more people will benefit. Let go of such tight rule following. Why stop the sharing and spreading of knowledge. As I've said it's systemic. When the system needs to change, this happens and it's a good thing. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

57 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

@hyruga

My point is if you were truly awakened/enlightened you really wouldn't care. This is a classic guru/follower issue - the forum is a place to chew the fat with others who are on the same journey- not to punish others for making progress on their journey. 

People are taking it all so seriously. This is classic ego worshipping. More people should start their own groups /forums etc as it means ultimately more people will benefit. Let go of such tight rule following. Why stop the sharing and spreading of knowledge. As I've said it's systemic. When the system needs to change, this happens and it's a good thing. 

Dude, if you are truly enlightened, you also wouldn't care and wouldn't reply to this post. 

I can tell you that I do dislike Leo's videos from time to time and I am just stating the rules. Don't everything also talk about ego worshipping. Grow up. 

Why dont you just go commit a crime? Are you scared of the law? Arent you ego worshipping the law of your country then?

Edited by hyruga