Leo Gura

Warning: People Splintering This Community Insta-Banned

190 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Excuse me?

You asked for advice. Been there, done that. It did not end well.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

You asked for advice. Been there, done that. It did not end well.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

...and you don't seem to want to clarify what you were saying.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

...and you don't seem to want to clarify what you were saying.

There are many spiritual discords already, but none exactly like this.

By refusing to make an official discord, those who want faster (or more casual) discussion may end up finding spiritual discord communities to fill this gap, which would split up this community.  Forums are a dying thing, so with time this community will start to die, if it's not dying already.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

There are many spiritual discords already, but none exactly like this.

By refusing to make an official discord, those who want faster (or more casual) discussion may end up finding spiritual discord communities to fill this gap, which would split up this community.  Forums are a dying thing, so with time this community will start to die, if it's not dying already.

The forum is casual enough as it is. It would start to venture too far outside self-actualization (growth needs) and over to fulfilling entertainment and social needs (deficiency needs), and that's where cults are born.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

The forum is casual enough as it is. It would start to venture too far outside self-actualization (growth needs) and over to fulfilling entertainment and social needs (deficiency needs), and that's where cults are born.

Well fair enough, but like I said, people will find something to fill the gap.

Appreciate your hard work, Leo. I'm sorry this happened and it sounds scary, I'm glad that I didn't get any messages.

A lot of Sadhguru stuff is free. To be frank. 

Indian gurus don't try to capitalize too much. Hindus have a negative attitude towards money.

Yes his program is expensive. But that includes living costs. That expense is nothing even for Indians. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Bojan V said:

Does he also demonstrate at this price the paranormal abilities he claims he possess?

What abilites?

@mojsterr

2 hours ago, mojsterr said:

What abilites?

He has no any paranormal abilities, but he claims he has them. 

He is fake.

Ok, I don't know that. I know a lot is possible that we haven't discovered yet. He might tell the truth, he might not.

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

A lot of Sadhguru stuff is free. To be frank. 

Indian gurus don't try to capitalize too much. Hindus have a negative attitude towards money.

Yes his program is expensive. But that includes living costs. That expense is nothing even for Indians. 

Sadhguru is rich as fuck, lol. So was Osho. So is Deepak Chopra etc. I don't know about Indians in general. But there are a lot of Indian gurus that love money

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

48 minutes ago, vizual said:

Sadhguru is rich as fuck, lol. So was Osho. So is Deepak Chopra etc. I don't know about Indians in general. But there are a lot of Indian gurus that love money

They don't love money. They already have too much. But of course they're not going to be giving everything for free. They got staff to pay. Plus they already do a ton of charity in India for free. It would be ridiculous to expect everything for free from them.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@mojsterr

He is fake.

Even I claim to have some level of paranormal abilities, and I'm not even stabilized in non-duality. I can only imagine what Sadhguru is pulling off on a daily basis.

Do we know what these supposed abilites are? I'm curious.

5 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@mojsterr

He is fake.

Which part did he claim he has them?

1 hour ago, mojsterr said:

Do we know what these supposed abilites are? I'm curious.

I often see this is a projection of people where they liken him those kind of scammy gurus who do magic tricks and claim supernatural powers. Sadhguru rarely talks about any abilities, im not even sure he directly claims he has any, at the very least he doesnt lead with it and actually downplays it as far as i can see because hes aware how it would be interpreted. I dont think youll find many people who listen to his teachings that are only listening because of his 'special abilities', its more a case of just what he says resonates. 

I think this is quite unfair but i guess its how we work as people, we make quick assumptions about someone and then it takes a lot to change that original opinion. 

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Even I claim to have some level of paranormal abilities, and I'm not even stabilized in non-duality. I can only imagine what Sadhguru is pulling off on a daily basis.

Shure you have

@Epikur I claim a minor version of it too. I knew Nahm was going to get asked to leave like two weeks before it happened, but it's debatable whether this is considered a power.

I think genuine super powers are possible too, but I've never seen anyone with that ability.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Epikur I claim a minor version of it too. I knew Nahm was going to get asked to leave like two weeks before it happened, but it's debatable whether this is considered a power.

I think genuine super powers are possible too, but I've never seen anyone with that ability.

Shure you have. I guess there are just minor problems regarding evidence.

Edited by Epikur