Leo Gura

Warning: People Splintering This Community Insta-Banned

190 posts in this topic

@hyruga I dont know fully what happened so I will say what I think in general. I assume its not black and white and part of the rules Leo insists of are justified.

But above all that, if the truth create so much fear in people and/or fear of misusing it, that it has to be so regulated, maybe there is also a problem in how we see this "truth"?

Maybe we are missing something? Maybe we should doubt again what we think the truth is, even if we think we absolutely know?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@hyruga I dont know fully what happened so I will say what I think in general. I assume its not black and white and some of the rules Leo insists of are justified.

But above all that, if the truth create so much fear in people and/or fear of misusing it, that it has to be so regulated, maybe there is also a problem in how we see this "truth"?

Maybe we are missing something? Maybe we should doubt again what we think the truth is, even if we think we absolutely know?

Since when the rules are not regulated? 

They are not automatically banned by the sytem. They are banned by humans/moderators. And moderators have been relaxed in some areas. 

Of course we are missing something. Since when do we know everything? (It's a nice phrase to use in a business. We are missing something here'...makes you appear smart)

Edited by hyruga

8 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Since when the rules are not regulated? 

They are not automatically banned by the sytem. They are banned by humans/moderators. And moderators have been relaxed in some areas. 

Of course we are missing something. Since when do we know everything? (It's a nice phrase to use in a business. We are missing something here'...makes you appear smart)

No. I am not saying I have the answers.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

If you look at the Guidelines for Nahm’s plagiarized forum it says:

What Is Not Allowed On This Forum

Recruiting member for chat-groups outside the forum.  (Nahm misspelled member here)

Solicitation.

Misuse of messaging, such as self promotion, or marketing & advertising.

So Nahm thinks it’s wrong to recruit members for chat-groups outside a forum, unless Nahm’s the one doing it to Actualized.org.  He was probably using Actualized.org’s dm system to coordinate the launch of his copycat forum.  He’s also been marketing and soliciting his website and coaching business for years.

Even if you think it should be okay to do all that, Nahm thinks it should be against the rules on his own forum.  Pretty hypocritical, no?

8 hours ago, hyruga said:

Dude, if you are truly enlightened, you also wouldn't care and wouldn't reply to this post. 

Why dont you just go commit a crime? Are you scared of the law? Arent you ego worshipping the law of your country then?

xD That’s a great point.  Just because Oneness is the Absolute Truth, different actions still lead to different consequences.  Enlightenment doesn't negate cause and effect.  

1 hour ago, FlyingLotus said:

Recruiting member for chat-groups outside the forum.  (Nahm misspelled member here)

Solicitation.

So Nahm thinks it’s wrong to recruit members for chat-groups outside a forum, unless Nahm’s the one doing it to Actualized.org.  He was probably using Actualized.org’s dm system to coordinate the launch of his copycat forum.  He’s also been marketing and soliciting his website and coaching business for years.

Even if you think it should be okay to do all that, Nahm thinks it should be against the rules on his own forum.  Pretty hypocritical, no?

We've only listened to one side of the story while the other side is not even here to talk or explain. Have you received a "recruitment" invitation yourself? Cuz I haven't. How many people have actually received those invitations?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

16 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

We've only listened to one side of the story while the other side is not even here to talk or explain. Have you received a "recruitment" invitation yourself? Cuz I haven't. How many people have actually received those invitations?

It was largely his minions who did that, supposedly on their own accord.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Solicitation.

So Nahm thinks it’s wrong to recruit members for chat-groups outside a forum, unless Nahm’s the one doing it to Actualized.org.

Chat-groups likely means whatsapp or discord - things of that nature, not other forums.

If it did/does mean other forums, I would agree with you, that would be hypocritical.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

4 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Chat-groups likely means whatsapp or discord - things of that nature, not other forums.

If it did/does mean other forums, I would agree with you, that would be hypocritical.

It's not just chat groups.

Didn't you read the second or third paragraphs?

2 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Solicitation.

He’s also been marketing and soliciting his website and coaching business for years.

3 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Solicitation.

He’s also been marketing and soliciting his website and coaching business for years.

This is highly debatable. Lots of people share their own videos from their own channels here - including mods, which I think is great. He was one of those people. 

Again, if that isn't allowed to take place on the other forum, it will be hypocritical, there's no question about it.

Not sure if that's the case though.

I am split on this.

I understand why spiritual people separate. Its simply more difficult to not isolate yourself and remain in those states of body/mind. It takes a lot of work to go up and down the different states of consciousness or aspects of yourself.

I also understand how that creates a spiritual bubble around yourself, that can lead to some very painful drops into reality from conflict for example, and I am sure other sources, for me it was unresolved conflict. It can hurt like hell and I hope if any of them are experiencing that its more gradual and level.

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

It was largely his minions who did that, supposedly on their own accord.

You're just jealous you were not invited :P

No, seriously. This framing of "minions" is a little bit over the top, don't you think? How did you come to this conclusion? I'm curious. What did you see and I didn't?

@hyruga I think the guidelines both here and there are mainly targeting spamming issues. It's another thing to be an active member who shares his insights in a different format.

12 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Again, if that isn't allowed to take place on the other forum, it will be hypocritical, there's no question about it.

Not sure if that's the case though.

Yes that isn't allowed to take place so it is hypocritical. 

Time to close thread.

Edited by hyruga

13 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Solicitation.

xD That’s a great point.  Just because Oneness is the Absolute Truth, different actions still lead to different consequences.  Enlightenment doesn't negate cause and effect.  

The real truth is there are no consequences. Enlightenment doesn't negate anything because everything is illusion anyway as its all a dream. Its just the dream feels so real that consequences feel real.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 hours ago, BlueOak said:

I am split on this.

I understand why spiritual people separate. Its simply more difficult to not isolate yourself and remain in those states of body/mind. It takes a lot of work to go up and down the different states of consciousness or aspects of yourself.

I also understand how that creates a spiritual bubble around yourself, that can lead to some very painful drops into reality from conflict for example, and I am sure other sources, for me it was unresolved conflict. It can hurt like hell and I hope if any of them are experiencing that its more gradual and level.

You are very caring.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This is a great opportunity for all of you to become aware of your beliefs. Someone told you something, you believed. 

3 hours ago, hyruga said:

Yes that isn't allowed to take place so it is hypocritical. 

Time to close thread.

You don't know this any more than I do.

Stop spreading misinformation.

21 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

You don't know this any more than I do.

Stop spreading misinformation.

Dude it is in the other forum's guidelines.

You are the one who don't know anything. 

@FlyingLotus

I received my invitation to the forum through his e-mail distributor, as well as many others. Apparently, some users from Phil's forum sent out invitations (which of course is against the guidelines).

"I didn’t send pms to anyone. Haven’t logged in since the ‘demoting Nahm’ thread / day. I sent an email to everyone I’ve had sessions with, and who entered their email address into my website." - Phil

14 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Dude it is in the other forum's guidelines.

You are the one who don't know anything. 

It is on this forum's guidelines as well, and yet so-called self-promotion (sharing your own content) is allowed to take place when it's clear that the member is not spamming and offers value on a regular basis. Which I think makes a lot of sense.

I assume it's the same on the other forum.

I'm done talking about this, it's not something I want to occupy my mind with.