Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

Oh dang it Leo. I love your work so much, you always surprised me with such outside the ordinary content as a creator, as a thinker/observer. Share it somewhere else like your patreon atleast.

Mahadev

Listen y’all imaginary peoples 

Relax on the video 

I’m just dreaming an interesting scenario for dramatic purposes 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I heard from multiple people it was your best work yet. My shaman talking about it:

@BenG

9 minutes ago, BenG said:

Can someone please explain what happened to cause Leo to make this decision?

He said people aren't mature enough to handle it, but how were people being immature?

I'm not sure, what others say is that the comment section was mostly positive about the video. Something happened in his private life, maybe he's nearing the end of his chapter, or some people pm'd him death threats or suicide threats, or something supernatural happened, I don't know exactly it's all speculative at this pointxD

It's a shame some of us missed out on his view of what Solipsism is, and how to handle it.

@BenG Yeah, Leo says he tries not be repetitive with his content, but after watching all his content from the past two years I beg to differ ? Not that I don't enjoy it, if anything he's really good at tackling these topics of God and Consciousness from different angles, and maybe that's the intent.

In this case with the Solipsism episode it really helped me connect the dots with all his previous advanced teachings.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

12 hours ago, Homo Lucens said:

Why is everyone talking about NPC's? You are unnecessarily scaring yourself by projecting these labels. Has life started warping and twisting since his video? No. Reality has always been like this. No need to flip tables all of a sudden.

The video boils down to this. There is ONE infinite Mind. To entertain itself, it imagines/deludes itself not to be ONE, but instead a multitude of smaller minds, seemingly seperate from eachother. You can become aware of the fact your Mind is doing this if you very deeply investigate your own mind's assumptions.

As there can only be ONE absolute infinity (otherwise it wouldnt be infinity). This infinity is therefore alone, therefore there is nothing OUTSIDE, apart from that Infinity, for if there would be, infinity would include it. It only imagines/deludes itself there are "others" just so that it can enjoy/immerse itself within the dream. What is there else to do?

This to me is a healthy, sane and Truthful attitude.

42 minutes ago, XARAMBIT said:

I heard from multiple people it was your best work yet. My shaman talking about it:

haha i love his offer to impersonate Leo

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Honestly.. we need different series: one for newbies and one for advanced. cause I enjoyed that video a lot..

6 minutes ago, BenG said:

I'll be pretty bummed if he turns into some pickup guru. ?

@BenG I agree.

At where I am now in my journey it's very rare I come across a teacher who offers me any new insights. 

Limitations of youtube... I should have watched the video right when I got the notification. Well, I'll just let it go.

Leo has read many negative comments from people about his videos, and maybe he finally couldn't take it anymore. So the people criticising him won. Sad.

I understand Leo.

Maybe take it off youtube leave it up on the blog/patreon(even with a disclaimer if neccecary.) All the people who are ready for the deeper teachings could get a lot from it. Dont let them hold back your teachings.

Edit: Of course I'm completely and blindly assuming that I have any idea of why you deleted it to begin with. Hope there were no legal or youtube issues or anything for you.

Edited by Adodd

2 hours ago, XARAMBIT said:

Don't forget - "The antidote to your problem is more strength, more courage, more fearlessness... more integrity. Having the courage to stick through and honor your own values" -Leo Gura

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have decided to take down my latest Solipsism video because people are not mature enough to handle it.

Don't ask me questions about solipsism any more. I will not be teaching it because people cannot handle it. I will no longer publicly teach my deepest awakenings.

If you want the highest truth, you will have to discover it on your own, not via my explanations.

Just sell them. That will cut out most people who aren’t open minded.

Clearly this is all a marketing ploy jk

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, BenG said:

@Danioover9000

That is a shame. I guess I sympathize with him on this. Leo's line of work is not easy for those reasons and solipsism is a very challenging topic. I still would have liked to see the video though.

For people who saw the video, did he say anything contrary to what you would have expected given his previous content? 

I'd like to know how many people (who watched the video) agree with this Statement.

I'm listening to the video again right now as I only got to an hour or so when the video was up. It's getting off of a nondual realization and into something that reminds me of Creationism where "it" inherently has traits, such that it makes up history and chemistry because it has a "desire" of some sort to trick itself...

I can see intermingling with typical 5-MeO-DMT realization, that you've never experienced anything but your own mind. "You ARE experience" etc. but that is literally just nondual teaching, and it isn't related to the rest of what is being said.

Basically it's P-Zombie ideas in with nondual teaching. As he says, if you kill someone in your dreams you don't wonder if they suffer, as you know they aren't real. I KNOW I am aware so he is admitting he himself is a P-Zombie and the rest of you are too, if I took that message to be true then suffering never happens if I shoot you all.

I'm not "attached to dreaming" myself, I'm pretty bored of this life. A few more seasons of my fave cartoon, maybe, I don't much care for anything else. I'd rather re-dream the same sense input types (I enjoy pretty colors) but better. Or just re-dream I'm IN one of my favorite shows. I'd do that right now if I could.

4 hours ago, BenG said:

I'd like to know how many people (who watched the video) agree with this Statement.

I would agree. Its was repetition of what was said earlier. But it was a few vids put in to one. It was the best one so far. At least for me. It validated and matched my awakenings. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

yall will be ok lol

on a side note im increasingly curious about what solipsism is now Lol . but gonna just not look into that

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Leo Gura I decided to journal a lot. I am the master of me king of my own destiny. That was a rhyme I used in a poem I wrote. Seriously though my journaling has helped me understand myself a lot. I'm constantly asking questions of myself and getting to know myself more. I don't want to be addicted to anyone else but, myself because I have infinite access to myself. I will not be using your videos like a drug/crutch. They can help me but, at the end of my road I will find myself and make peace and enjoy every last bit of what that is.