PepperBlossoms

What turns you on?

48 posts in this topic

What is a yes and what is a no when it comes to potential partners?

What are you looking for?  What does it for you?:x

Kindness, compassion, confidence, wisdom, passion for life. 

Edited by Matthew85

Beauty, gentleness, understanding and chemistry 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Responsibility, ownership, wisdom, openness, receptivity?

I also agree with the others, compassion, gentleness, oh man.

One of the things I value most in a woman is deep and genuine kindness and compassion. When a woman is a bitch, not just to me but to anyone, its such a huge turn off. She can be so beautiful but her bitchiness just ruins it. I think compassion and love is one of the most beautiful qualities of femininity, and its definitely something I value highly in a woman.

I also value wisdom, intelligence and maturity. I guess its just so that she can see eye to eye with me, have good discussions with me and have the same kinds of high consciousness goals towards personal development and spirituality that I do. I don't want to feel like I am dating some child or like the girl only cares about shallow things when I couldn't care less about that stuff.

Those would be the most important two for me. There are other things I would appreciate like having a good sense of humour, playfulness, good taste in music, enjoying the same kinds of activities as me, but those are just bonuses.

Personality is more important to me overall but physical beauty is also still pretty important. There is just something about the radiant beauty of a beautiful woman and how well it compliments her femininity. I could just stare at her beauty and marvel at it for hours lol. I find that super attractive. The key components of that to me are just having long hair and taking good care of her body.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Some kind of spiritual connection. Extremely rare to come across though.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Femininity, a flirtatious vibe, eye contact, humor, intelligence, eloquence, good heartedness (no idea if that is a word lol), empathy, emotional intelligence, good physique, ambitiousness.

@PepperBlossoms Caring and considerate (high emotional intelligence), leadership, protection, open minded, humour (but knows when to be serious), passion, physical attraction, knows how to flirt.

Man these are the best qualities.

Edited by somegirl

3 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Kindness, compassion, confidence, wisdom, passion for life. 

But I would say rather, 'what I'm looking for'. I wouldn't say I'm turned on xD

Edited by Jacob Morres

26 minutes ago, At awe said:

It’s all about the eyes.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Pluses: physical attractiveness (relative to my standards), feminine, sexual chemistry, loyal and a  good communicator

Edited by Terell Kirby

You

Edit: I have to add this cuz I have too many warning points. Pls don't take me seriously, thx.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

3 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

You

Edit: I have to add this cuz I have too many warning points. Pls don't take me seriously, thx.

You keep putting yourself into these situations that lead to these warning pointsxD Why do you keep playing with fire lol

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

13 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

You keep putting yourself into these situations that lead to these warning pointsxD Why do you keep playing with fire lol

Its like taking drugs. I've done it too oftenly, I'm an addict lol

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

23 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

What is a yes and what is a no when it comes to potential partners?

What are you looking for?  What does it for you?:x

Eye contact and willingness to be intimate. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

a busty blonde girl with stockings 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"